The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:04 pm
Suyuri squeaked as she was pulled into Hero's lap.

Arkanna laughed softly and placed her hands in her lap, sitting there for a moment before perking up, "Oh yea..." she said and got up, "Hey since she's yours I guess you would have no problem watching Suyuri..I have to go and find Seilene...she's up to something.." she said looking down at Hero.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:10 pm
She smiled as Suyuri was being pulled into Hero's lap. Aleu was curious about what Seliene was doing, but didn't want to budge into someone elses business unless she was invited. She looked at Arkanna for afew seconds and then to the ground.

NamiSan92

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
((Whoops. I typed in Huyuanna. Sorry Nami. >________<;; ))

Hero blinked then looked up at Arkanna, "Again?" He asked curiously then looked at Suyuri and nodded. "Sure, I have no problem watching her."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Arkanna sighed and nodded, "Yea...I wish she would stop it....she's going to get herself killed one of these days.." she growled and then waved a hand, "Good.." she then looked at Sora and waved a hand, "Hi..bye..see you in abit I guess.." then she looked at Alue, "Wanna come? Seeing this type stuff, might give you a clue as to what goes on around here.."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:23 pm
Aleu smiled and nodded " Sure... " she said as she got up. " Well see ya later Sora! Bye Hero! " Aleu said as she gave a wave at them. Aleu walked up to Arkanna, and asked " You ready? "

(( It's ok! ^^ One time when I was posting I accedently put Huyanna instead of Aleu too ^^;;; ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Hero nodded and waved,"Have fun." He said as he looked back down at Suyuri, and smiled at her.

Sora waved and nodded. "Good luck!" She called out. Watching them leave.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:26 pm
Arkanna nodded and walked off, waving back at the others. Placing her hands into her red kimono sleeves and looking up through the trees. Mumbling lightly to herself as she walked, looking around, "Now whwre could she be.." she said lightly. Returning to where Alue and her had been she looked off to the way Suyuri had come, "If she came from there.." she started and walked over, looking back to see if Alue was still there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:01 pm
Alue walked behind Arkanna, and watched her as she mummbled something. Alue then crossed her arms thinking... - If Suyuki cam from over there... Maybe... - Aleu thought as she looked in the direction Suyuki came from. She sighed, and put her hand on the of her face and head thinking. Aleu then looked at the ground " Maybe Seliene is.... " she said to herself. Aleu then looked at Arkanna because Arkanna looked at her. She smiled lightly and ten looked at the gound for a few seconds, and then to the direction again. All of the sudden she got a whif of Seilene's scent, but didn't know where it came from because the wind was blowing. Alue sighed stumped, and keep thinking.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:24 pm
Arkanna turned back to what she was doing and walked on, knowing where Seilene was now. Picking up her pace lightly, "Crap...she wouldn't.." she thought and dropped her arms to her sides, turning into her wolf form, she turned her head to Alue, "Come..quickly!" she said and raced off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 pm
She then heard Akranna say something, and knew Arkanna knew where Seilene was. Alue again following Akranna, also turned to her wolf form, and said " Ok! Lets go!" Alue jolted off following Arkanna.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:25 pm
Arkanna quickly bounded off and withouy hesitating she jumped down the cliff side. Growling in frustration as she raced next to the river trying to quickly get to Seilene.

Seilene lay in her white wolf form, the water flowing up to her chest. Her breathing was heavy as her weak form shook lightly, "J-just once more.." she thought as her sight started to fade. Turning into her human form she tried to stand and reached out for the long sword that stuck out of the ground five feet away. Only to trip over her own feet and fall to her knees, trying to gather her breath back, her long black hair fell in her face and stuck there from the sweat and water that rolled down, "Why..." she thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:16 pm
Aleu raced right behind Arkanna, and saw her jup off the cliff side. Fearless, Alue jumped off the ledge aswell. After she got ot the bottom Aleu bounded towards Arkanna, and Seilene.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:06 pm
Arkanna quickly sped off next to the river, Seilene's scent getting clearer with every step. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, catching a small whiff of blood, "Damn it..." she thought. Now all the more determined to find her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:23 pm
Alue saw Akranna's hair on her neck stand up... Alue Knew somthing was wrong... She quickly sped up and ran right next to Arkanna as she smelt Seilene, and another scent... It was blood. Alue's hair on her neck also started to stand, as she sprinted next to Arkanna following the scent.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:50 pm
((I almost forgot about this rp =/ ))

Arkanna finally saw a figure in the distance, instantly knowing who it was, "Seilene!" she thought and picked up speed. Making it to her, she quickly returned to her human form and caught Seilene as she fell, "Seilene! What are you doing?!" she half yelled and half cried.

Seilene gasped for breath as she looked up at her sister, putting her hand over her forehead, "I told you I wanted to get stronger so that you and Sulkrai wouldn't have to worry.." she said between breathes. She couldn't keep her eyes open as she shook.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff