View Results

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm
I'm currently 15. I'll be 16 on September 11th.
When I was a 9th grade, everyone always though I was in 12th. And everyone always tells me I act like I'm 21. It's weird. o.o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:46 pm
i never act my age (30) or my gender for that matter razz

really i act far closer to twenty than thirty....what can i say..i'm young at heart  

ketchakik

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 pm
I'm 25, and I feel like an old fart. the only time I feel young again is when I play D&D or some other simaler RPG. otherwise i just feel old and boring confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:47 am
It depends on my mood and where I am. If I'm in college/6th form doing work I tend to be mature...........untill break time then I act a bit younger sweatdrop Where I'm from 13 is a bit of a excitement (you're now a teenager) 16 is a silghtly bigger deal (you can now play the lottery, smoke and have legal sex) 18 is the biggest deal (you can see 18 rated films and drink 4laugh ) I don't really think too much about age though, it's not really important.  

Kohanna13

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 am
just turned 16.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:35 pm
I'm only 17 but I still like to watch cartoons and play games. I like to goof off and be silly when I'm in the mood. But really all people I think have a childish side to them...  

Redwing~Shadow

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:10 pm
My friends and I, however, act like we're 12.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:30 pm
It's funny, I was at my friends house and we were looking at some of her mom's old toys from her child hood, and these were toys from the 50's-80's, and as I scanned them I found a small Gumby figure, thinking "Hey, I remember that show." So both of us got on youtube and watched the few episodes they had, which really, when you look back at cartoons as old as Gumby, they actually are entertaining to look back on. But at the same time they were creepy. I got kinda weirded out with some of the old affects they did with the animation back in the 50's and 60's. The first episode is just creepy, with the eerie background music, and the creepy moon that just looks down on you and smiles with a poorly drawn on grin....  

Redwing~Shadow

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:27 am
Wow most of the people here are much older then me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:45 am
I'm 17. But of course I don't look or act like it. XD
My mom's always getting mad because I act like a 7-year-old most of the time....
Whatever. It's more fun.  

xxxdeletemexxx

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:59 am
19, with the attitude of a seven year old or a ninety year old at times. XD I generally act my age, or at least try...kinda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:11 pm
I have Peter Pan syndrome. Most of the time I act like I'm about 8 years old. I act my age when I have to, however, or if I want to be taken seriously.  

Malakoi

arya241

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 pm
i read in book that your not just that age ur ur that age and the ages leading up to it so you can cry like your 1 whine like your 3 at like you know everything like ur 13 and 14 and act like the age you are now.

and i really dont want to grow up and die and im only 13! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:15 pm
I'm 17 and well............I can be serious...but it's not all that often...I've ADHD....  

Drake Magestrail

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ArynChris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 pm
The age you are is the age you act. Happy, sad, playful, nostalgic, depressed, dreading, thrilled, energetic, teasing--these things do not define age, but character. Personality. How these emotions are expressed is what shows your age. Believe me, my jokes are a lot more sophisticated at age 20 than they were at 5, 10, or 15. Or, at least, I understand what all I'm implying with my own jokes now, and at 15 I reeeaally didn't. *sheltered much* When I fend off my little brother trying to attack me, I now know how to do it without accidentally poking him in the eye or shoving him against pointy objects. When I'm nostalgic, I have that many more years to look back on, and when excited I have that many more experiences to back up how fun I think something will be--it doesn't sadden you, knowing already how something will feel, it excites you more... because you know that you won't be disappointed, there's no risk of that.

My age is 20. I'm not as naive or afraid as I was even 6 months ago, before my last birthday, and certainly not like I was years ago. The only time I do not act my age--and actions are not thoughts, you understand--are those few times a year when PMS actually affects me (usually doesn't) or a migraine has reached to point of hysteria and hospitalization. Even then... I know that I'm acting irrationally, even as I do it. So is it still 'not acting my age'? Or is that exactly what is meant, and the command to act one's age is designed to shame you into it by making it obvious that everyone knows you're being rediculous?

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff