Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Oh my God, I am so stupid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:09 pm
I've never done that, but I've had the game crash PLENTY of times and lost tons of things like that. Sims 1 did it way more often to me, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Yeah, I did that...It was a long time ago though

I built a awsome house for one of my familys and I thought I saved...But i didn't want to save once I exited the game is because the mother caught on fire and died...so the teenage girl was left all alone... xD;;  

Kiss of Color

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:33 pm
I've gotten done making a beatiful house before and my game crashed. I seriously almost cried! sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:13 pm
I save my games obsessively about every 5 minutes so that never happens to me.  

miniplenty

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:17 pm
yes, i've done that a few times...it makes me want to slam my head into the keyboard!!!

but when i do this i use cheats to get back where i was  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 am
I did this just the other day xD but I'm kinda thankful in a way. My Sim had JUST had twins, and I didn't really want them. Then I minimized to find some names for them, lost track of time, and manually turned my computer off, and went to bed without even realizing Sims was still running. xP  

Surprise In-the-Box

Fleur_Seduisant

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:00 pm
i don't usually do it by accident, my computer just sucks.
It is the worst thing to happen to a simmer, except for the crashing computer and extreme lagging.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:04 pm
I make really nice houses and forget to save or the game freezes. sad  

Emme Meow

retroxelmo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:36 pm
A lot of the time I play and get really really far with out cheating then the game freezes. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 pm
I kinda did that to my friend on purpose! xd
Yeah, It wasn't very nice

She was being a real jerk because I was trying to help her sims get in a better mood. She got all mad and said "my gosh, why are you so selfish! you never let me play, and you get to play all the time!" yeah....
so when her sim had a girl that eventually became a toddler and then a child, and her mom got to the top of her career (thanks to me) and she married who she wanted to, she finally said i could play.
so when exiting her house i 'accidentally' clicked no save. She got real mad, but teach her to mouth at me  

Kaylee-Crazy

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Hellomom593
i have. one time i fell asleep and it went by itself and when she had a baby its name was bbb :[ i had to delete the family.

Thats pretty funny, actually. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:11 am
I once had all my sims in college and had all my sims get marrie, make friends, and graduate and jus when I went to move them away from college my game crashed and when I went back my sims were in their freshman year of college.  

bighairy dog

Enbarou

Dedicated Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am
That happened to me plenty of times, too, but now I've got a new pc & yay, it works very good~ xD
But even if it works, I save the game every 5 minutes, too~ =3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 am
I don't think i've done it on the Sims 2, but it has crashed and I've done it on the original.  

RebelGh0stZer0

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers