Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 pm
she stood up and smiled "oh my lord, would you be as kind enough to dance with me" she asked bowing  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 pm
She thinks -OMG im so bored, its nothing but party after party-her wings apear and she starts to flap them in frustration  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stood up and smiled "oh my lord, would you be as kind enough to dance with me" she asked bowing
*looks at the young lady* im sorry miss but i do not dance thank you for asking *he said as he starts to leave the room through the back door*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
soren notices this  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:23 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*looks at the young lady* im sorry miss but i do not dance thank you for asking *he said as he starts to leave the room through the back door*
she looked at him "oh but its just one dance"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:24 pm
he starts fallowing the king  

Dante Borges

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:24 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
She is flaping her wings vary fast jingling her chains to annoy the King  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
im sorry but i must be going *he said as his hand goes slowly towards his sword*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:26 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
im sorry but i must be going *he said as his hand goes slowly towards his sword*
she slowly walked towards him "i understand my lord, just wishing you would" she smiled and bowed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she slowly walked towards him "i understand my lord, just wishing you would" she smiled and bowed
*takes hand away from his sword and sits back down*  

neon blue penguin

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:28 pm
She flaps her wings harder and one chain comes lose Then she looks at the King to see what he would do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She flaps her wings harder and one chain comes lose Then she looks at the King to see what he would do
soren looks at her and whispers
your blowing my cover quite down now  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:30 pm
she looked at the king and smiled, "ill leave you the request my lord" she turned and slowly walked to her seat  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
*sees the angel trying to escape and orders the five sober gaurds to reshakle her*  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:32 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
*sees the angel trying to escape and orders the five sober gaurds to reshakle her*
soren is ordered and reshakles her hand leaving a second note in it
{if you blow my cover then the king will kill us both}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas