Reply Naruto Guild
Shikamaru!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:56 am
Has anyone seen episode 135? I just watched it...and...shikamaru cries! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! crying I'll cry with you too shikamaru!!! *hugs shikamaru* it was because everybody who went on the mission to find sasuke got hurt and he was the leader...so Temari thought she'd make him cry!!! (although he probably would've anyway...) poor shika-kun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:49 pm
Hmm...I'm no fangirl, but I certainly do agree that he's cool. In a way, he's better than the rest because he can find a way around many things through intelligence. I can kind of understand why he'd want a normal life--because it would be more troublesome otherwise. Life's full of obstacles and annoying things, so why make it worse? Maybe that's what he thinks, so it's pretty logical...And his laziness isn't that annoying, either--I mean, would you like a character who got all worked up and corny over everything and cared TOO much? *pauses* Whoa. I think I just described Rock Lee and Gai.

(note to Rock Lee fangirls: I don't hate him, because he's got speed and power. XD *thumbs up*)  

Kuroyue

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:02 pm
Suzuroi
Hmm...I'm no fangirl, but I certainly do agree that he's cool. In a way, he's better than the rest because he can find a way around many things through intelligence. I can kind of understand why he'd want a normal life--because it would be more troublesome otherwise. Life's full of obstacles and annoying things, so why make it worse? Maybe that's what he thinks, so it's pretty logical...And his laziness isn't that annoying, either--I mean, would you like a character who got all worked up and corny over everything and cared TOO much? *pauses* Whoa. I think I just described Rock Lee and Gai.

(note to Rock Lee fangirls: I don't hate him, because he's got speed and power. XD *thumbs up*)

*thumbs up* thank you^^ I'm glad you feel that way! mrgreen Go Shika-kun!!! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:50 pm
Ah Shikimaru rocks, he may look boring but he is smart, and lazy like all of us nahahahah yes we are all lazy, but you have to know he is good if he is the only one who became a CHunin while the others didnt like sasuke and Neji and Naruto.  

darkwind shinobi

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:01 am
darkwind shinobi
Ah Shikimaru rocks, he may look boring but he is smart, and lazy like all of us nahahahah yes we are all lazy, but you have to know he is good if he is the only one who became a CHunin while the others didnt like sasuke and Neji and Naruto.

exactly!!! wahoo!!! people agree to shikamaru's greatness xd heh heh...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:17 am
I like Shikamaru. He's intelligent and very clever even though he's kinda lazy and unenthusiastic. He's a good friend to chouji and takes responsibility as a leader. I think that he will find some motivation in his life (maybe love? i like that idea!) and realize that not everything is annoying and too troublesome. wink  

puffmonkie

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:22 am
Shikamaru's cool. But he has little, or no, ambition. Then again, how did he get to be so smart with little ambition???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:22 pm
puffmonkie
I like Shikamaru. He's intelligent and very clever even though he's kinda lazy and unenthusiastic. He's a good friend to chouji and takes responsibility as a leader. I think that he will find some motivation in his life (maybe love? i like that idea!) and realize that not everything is annoying and too troublesome. wink

I'm glad you think that! way! hurray! yeah, The episode where chouji was fightin' and shika had that flashback was really touching! *sniff sniff*^^ and that speach he gave before the mission^^ (responsibility thigie) "I don't like sasuke that much but We're gonna got get 'em anyway and I'm responsible for all of you" mrgreen or somethin' like that!  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:29 pm
Shakira_Ninja_Underground
Shikamaru's cool. But he has little, or no, ambition. Then again, how did he get to be so smart with little ambition???

heh...that's true...in a way, he gets ambition from his friends(mainly chouji) and teachers (mainly azuma) pushing him forward^^ that's why azuma made him do that IQ test mrgreen and throws chalk at him when he falls asleep in class blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:03 am
as it says on my siggy, two people have told me that shika is cool^^ , and if you wanna add that number, just pm me 3nodding  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:45 am
Well, it's not that I love him but he's one of my favorite character. He's smart. It's a cool guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:17 pm
Shikamaru is my fav too! Basically cos he's like me. He knows he can do stuff, he just cant be assed! rofl And he's real smart  

Kit_Kid

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:16 pm
Chaos101
Shikamaru is my fav too! Basically cos he's like me. He knows he can do stuff, he just cant be assed! rofl And he's real smart

cool!^^ heh, you're a lot like my twin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:18 pm
Moon Light Ninja
Well, it's not that I love him but he's one of my favorite character. He's smart. It's a cool guy.

awesome mrgreen  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Kukunochi no Kami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:48 am
*salutes shikamaru*

this guy rocks! smile  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers