Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:29 pm
Smiling at the younger ninja, and nods. "No need to be so formal with me. I am still but a child myself compared to my predecessor." Linea says. With that Keitama was allowed to gaze at the Raikage, to notice that she was not misleading him. She was only a few years his senior.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:33 pm
Keitama stood up and relaxed a bit. "Well that's good to hear. One still must adhere to the traditions, even if they are a bit old," he said making a crack at the elders who had accompanied him into the office. Upon saying that, he recieved a swift blow to the head as one of the elders had smacked him upside the head rather harshly, but causing no major injuries or bruises.

"Ow......" Keitama said rubbing the back of his head.....

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
Linea giggles at the actions of the student and the elder. "I'm sure you would like a tour of some kind. Why don't we go to the Spring to start off. I have to feed my birds." Linea says. She looks at the elders, and bows her head, letting them know that she would mind after the boy for the rest of his stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:12 am
The two elders bowed and promptly left to make their report back to their leader about the safe delivery.

Keitama followed Linea as he quietly followed her for the moment.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:16 pm
Mitsukai knocked on the Raikages door hoping taht she'd open the door so he could ask who he was assigned to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 am
Kahatir
Mitsukai knocked on the Raikages door hoping taht she'd open the door so he could ask who he was assigned to.
There was a note on the door that read:

To those it my concern,
I have taken a short leave from my office. If for whatever reason you need me, I can be found at the Spring feeding my birds.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:07 am
Neia MX
Kahatir
There was a note on the door that read:

To those it my concern,
I have taken a short leave from my office. If for whatever reason you need me, I can be found at the Spring feeding my birds.
Mitsukai saw the note and read it. I'll just go to the spring then... He thought to himself and left for the springs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Returning from being outside, Linea looked at her desk. *sigh* "Well I guess my job here isn't done now is it?" she says to herself. Linea sits at the desk, and begins the daily paper stamping that is required of all Kages.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:58 pm
Hunting-nin Toi entered the office of Raikage. Before he spoke he kneeled. "I beg of forgiveness for ruin the chance between Raikage-sama and missing-nin Hana, Oni. I was out of my place and mistook the situations. I believe that as he was your blood he was able to trick you. I will not go after Oni because of this failure from my side." He took a break. "I've found traces of Akatsuki and ask for permission to leave the city, to find out if they have goals against Kumogakure."

((Omg...google spell check on Kumogakure says: McGuire..lool))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Linea was still putting the Raikage stamp on paperwork she needed to, and didn't say anything to a moment. She opened her eyes after taking a breathe. "First to disturb me at the cliff near the Dojo, then you appear as I was checking the Forest of Ordeals, and now you enter my office without as much as a knock first. I do not believe that you would act in such a manner, if the Third Raikage were still with us." Linea took another breathe, "I will grant your request, as it is your right to investigate any threats toward Kumogakure, but I ask that you report to Keade before you inform me of your findings." With this said Linea noded to Tekkou, as a sign that she was done.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:25 pm
Toi smiled, as he thought that Linea just signed the death note of her own brother. "My manners where blocked about the possible threat, for that once again apologies. As you wish, Ruyijn-sama will be informed of my findings when I return as soon as possible." Then Tekkou toi stood up, bowed for the raikage as he left. Behind his mask he was laughing without a sound. He was losing his hatred to Linea, this feeling was growing within him. Most of his mind was to hurt Linea and then end the fake blooded raikages life. He would clean out Kumogakure from the filth.

((Great...this plot is going well. He's not only a racist now he's crazy and uhmm...well insane I think when you have forced thoughts..))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:56 pm
Yoh walked up to the Raikage's door, and took an exhasperated breath in, and knocked on the door lightly. "Lady Raikage? Are you there? Lady Raikage?" He still hadn't gotten his wrist fixed, or even attempted to splint it. He turned away from the door and rest his back on it, hoping Linea would be there.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:25 am
Kexaj
Yoh walked up to the Raikage's door, and took an exhasperated breath in, and knocked on the door lightly. "Lady Raikage? Are you there? Lady Raikage?" He still hadn't gotten his wrist fixed, or even attempted to splint it. He turned away from the door and rest his back on it, hoping Linea would be there.
Linea opened the door, and caught Yoh as he fell back. "What is it that you ne....Ah! Come let me tend to that wrist of yours." Linea says to Yoh, and walks him over to a couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 am
A knock is heard on the door and Narama opens it. "Raikage-sama? Are you here? He said with a bit of shyness in his voice.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:32 am
From the couch Linea turns her head toward the voice. "What is it you need, my young Genin?" she asks him. Linea wasn't sure who this boy was, as no one informed her that there was another new academy graduate.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff