Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 am
Krusadin
(Lol, that's the word!)
Whisper finished skinning the rabbit and she wrapped the flesh inside the
skin, making a little bundle. She went back inside and headed to the castle kitchen, to cook the rabbit.

walks up to her "hello what cha cookin" he smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:56 am
"A breakfast, and it's for my mistress" Whisper said timidly and looked at him from below. She felt a little anxious, since the person talking to her was twice as large as her.  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:00 pm
Krusadin
"A breakfast, and it's for my mistress" Whisper said timidly and looked at him from below. She felt a little anxious, since the person talking to her was twice as large as her.

he looked down at her "wow..i mean umm ok i hope your mistress likes her breakfast" he smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:05 pm
"Who are you? I don't remember seeing you around here" she said and swiftly flipped the rabbit over in the pan.  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:11 pm
"well im the new guy..which reminds me my name is chester" he smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:14 pm
*Logen wandered through the castle that the ice king had made her create for herself, she looked towards a door that almost looked transparent, she saw the figure of Krusadin and Kiyato's characters!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 pm
(lol you like xD) sees another girl outside the kitchen and wonders who see is  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen wandered through the castle that the ice king had made her create for herself, she looked towards a door that almost looked transparent, she saw the figure of Krusadin and Kiyato's characters!*

(The name's Whisper, if you forgot)
For a while Whisper ignored Chester and she quickly took a plate for the rabbit. She flipped the rabbit to the plate and put another plate on it for cover.
"Are you hungry, my master? I made breakfast"  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:28 pm
"umm well i guess ill see you around then" he starts to walk away into the hallway spinning the wand around in his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:32 pm
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz

(The name's Whisper, if you forgot)
For a while Whisper ignored Chester and she quickly took a plate for the rabbit. She flipped the rabbit to the plate and put another plate on it for cover.
"Are you hungry, my master? I made breakfast"

*the ice that formed the door, detracted from where it was, looking almost like it melted, she walked in and said:*

"yes please whisper"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm
Arage wandered around, confused of where he was. "What the...damned map..." he said angrily, staring at a very old and crumpled map.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:35 pm
Whisper smiled and set the plate on the table. She seemed to pull a fork and a knife from out of nowhere and put them beside the plate.
"I'll be practising my axemanship" she said and left the room.  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:39 pm
stands out side looking at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:48 pm
Whisper walked past Chester and started hacking a gicantic ice cube with her axe. She shaped it into a figure, one that Chester didn't yet regognize.  

Krusadin

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:51 pm
he stands there as flames start to appear under him "oh not now plz"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items