Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:33 pm

Disseverance, slowly creeps along the trees, his clothes still engulfed with the stench of blood. Despite the time of day, and the past battle, he was wide awake and ready for the next juicy victim.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm

Disseverance
Disseverance, slowly creeps along the trees, his clothes still engulfed with the stench of blood. Despite the time of day, and the past battle, he was wide awake and ready for the next juicy victim.

walking under disseverance rurik said in a matter of fact way "boy get out of that tree there are a unit of musketer tranys comeing and their weapons go off some times when marching you could get shot."

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:51 pm

King Phar
walking under disseverance rurik said in a matter of fact way "boy get out of that tree there are a unit of musketer tranys comeing and their weapons go off some times when marching you could get shot."
Disseverance looks down at you, surprised that you noticed that he was there. He reluctantly jumps down and stares at you with his wide orange eye twitching slightly. He wasn't sure if you were friend or foe, but a different thought entered his mind.
"More things to kill??" he said in a dark, hopeful voice. You can hear the smile beneath his mask (Not literally of course).
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:53 pm

Disseverance
King Phar
Disseverance looks down at you, surprised that you noticed that he was there. He reluctantly jumps down and stares at you with his wide orange eye twitching slightly. He wasn't sure if you were friend or foe, but a different thought entered his mind.
"More things to kill??" he said in a dark, hopeful voice. You can hear the smile beneath his mask (Not literally of course).
"umm.. a... yea... but please they are a bit triger happy and i am responcible for them so can you please not kill them there is another troop over to the west about a mile or so kill them."

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 pm

King Phar
"umm.. a... yea... but please they are a bit triger happy and i am responcible for them so can you please not kill them there is another troop over to the west about a mile or so kill them."
Disseverance, aims his stare to the west and quickly runs off, in search of the troop that was previously spoken of. He usually hates humans, but when they give information on where a good fight is to be had, he he can't help but to be glad of their existence.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Disseverance
King Phar
Disseverance, aims his stare to the west and quickly runs off, in search of the troop that was previously spoken of. He usually hates humans, but when they give information on where a good fight is to be had, he he can't help but to be glad of their existence.

smiling to himself rurik runs back to his unit and sais "men i fave sent a oponent to a fake target prepare a defended position."

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm

King Phar
smiling to himself rurik runs back to his unit and sais "men i fave sent a oponent to a fake target prepare a defended position."
Disseverance became increasingly discouraged over time as he searched the area throughly that was mentioned by the human. He realized that he was sent to a fake target and knew full well of what was going to happen if we went back. He wouldn't miss if for the world. He sped back to where he found the human and saw many men positioned in a defensive stance. They were expecting him and that would make it difficult to catch them by surprise. He silently travels around the men, looking for an opening and thinking of a way to break them.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Disseverance
King Phar
Disseverance became increasingly discouraged over time as he searched the area throughly that was mentioned by the human. He realized that he was sent to a fake target and knew full well of what was going to happen if we went back. He wouldn't miss if for the world. He sped back to where he found the human and saw many men positioned in a defensive stance. They were expecting him and that would make it difficult to catch them by surprise. He silently travels around the men, looking for an opening and thinking of a way to break them.
spotting him rurik lowers his gun and gives him a shot to the shoulder.

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:19 pm

OOC: I'll be back in 10. I have to get my brother and sister.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 pm

Disseverance
OOC: I'll be back in 10. I have to get my brother and sister.
ok i'll wate

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 pm

(lol imma go phyco on everyone XP jk) she walked around the woods, in her human form, hiding in the shadows
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:31 pm

seeing someone else rurik yelled out "friend or foe if friend come and join me for a drink if foe than die fast."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:54 pm

King Phar
seeing someone else rurik yelled out "friend or foe if friend come and join me for a drink if foe than die fast."
"depends" she whispered staying in the shadows
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:56 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
"depends" she whispered staying in the shadows
"i am rurik king army please identify yourself."

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:54 am

Eliza climbed up to a tree and waited for the foul beasts to show up.
Her rifle made a soft rattle when she loaded it.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff