Submit

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:35 pm
Name/Nickname: Gabriel/Gabe
Interests: reading lots of books, watching movies, and student council.
Favorite Character: Of Maximium Ride its Fang. Any other series and it's Eragon.
Favorite Pairing/Couple: I guess it's the Max and Fang couple.
Comments on Series: I love this series. My friends got me hooked on them and I couldn't stop. I can't wait for the fifth book!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:55 pm
Name/Nickname: Everyone may call me Skittles, please don't ask how I got it. lol
Interests: Reading, writing, skateboarding, fishing, laying on my roof and just staring at the sky... wishing to fly...
Favorite Character: Iggy
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Fang/Iggy
Comments on Series: I love the series passionately, one of the best I've seriously ever read. Though, I think most can agree with me, the fourth book was kind of lacking in a solid structure of completion.

XxNeon_Emo_SkittlesxX

charles finley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:11 pm
Name/Nickname: Ashleigh/Ashy Chase, Ashy.

Interests: Writing, drawing, skateboarding, volleyball, vampires, medicine, House, M.D, Dr. Robert Chase, Jasper Hale, swimming in rivers, music, Twilight, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, House of Night, Horror movies. :]]

Favorite Character: Fanggg.

Favorite Pairing/Couple: Fax ftw. (Max&Fang, ;]

Comments on Series: It's just a breathtaking series. I'm not sure if I can totally explain it; but it really is one of those books that if you read, you want to read it until you're done with whatever is out there. Highly addicting, and it's a great mixture of humour, romance, action, angst, etc Plus, Max and Fang is probably the cutest pairing I've seen since Jasper/Alice and Bella/Edward. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:22 pm
XxNeon_Emo_SkittlesxX
Name/Nickname: Everyone may call me Skittles, please don't ask how I got it. lol
Interests: Reading, writing, skateboarding, fishing, laying on my roof and just staring at the sky... wishing to fly...
Favorite Character: Iggy
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Fang/Iggy
Comments on Series: I love the series passionately, one of the best I've seriously ever read. Though, I think most can agree with me, the fourth book was kind of lacking in a solid structure of completion.

eek ...... did you say fang and iggy as a couple?!!!!  

Vengeance99

darsin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:21 am
Name/Nickname: Caitlin

Interests: Reading, video games, shopping, music

Favorite Character: Fang

Favorite Pairing/Couple: Max and Fang

Comments on Series: I loved these books! It's really hard to find an author who writes in the funny, but serious when it needs to be, style, and it's my favourite style. I'm actually reading the 4th book (again) while I'm writing this. It's up there with the Artemis Fowl books, but I can't choose between them. I love them both too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:53 am
sidney
female
reading
fang
max and fang
best damn series eva, (well, besides twilight)  

SamHasNoGun

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 pm
Name/Nickname: Grae, GG, user name,
Interests: Video games, Reading, MR mrgreen , Drawing(badly xp ),tlking to my friends)
Favorite Character: Max,Fang,Angel
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Max-fang
Comments on Series:Asome I love it, when im done with one, i cant wait to get the next... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 pm
Name/Nickname: Daniel, Dani, FB
Interests: Reading, Drawing, Music, Video Games
Favorite Pairing/Couple: FAng and Iggy
Comments on Series:My second favorite series...i hope they make a movie  

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm
fanboy360
Name/Nickname: Daniel, Dani, FB
Interests: Reading, Drawing, Music, Video Games
Favorite Pairing/Couple: FAng and Iggy
Comments on Series:My second favorite series...i hope they make a movie

FB wht the heck FANG & IGGY R U NUT WHEN DID U TURN GAY exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm
its called a pairing.....like a team..gosh how could u think that... stare  

daniG0rawr

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

flamedramonfreak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Name/Nickname: Sean/flare (old account)
Interests: Computers, tennis, swimming
Favorite Character: Total (Talking dog!!!)
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Iggy/Gasman they are awesomely evil together
Comments on Series razz retty #@*$(!*&$'in good  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Name/Nickname:Elizabeth but you can call me Liz ^_^
Interests:Video Games,Music,Maximum Ride(of course),Anime,Manga,House,Reading,Writing,and crushing on hot teachers =D
Favorite Character:Either Iggy or Nudge,it's really hard because I love them all.
Favorite Pairing/Couple:Iggy and Gazzy(not as a couple)
Comments on Series:This has to be my favorite series of anything ^_^

Cressidia Ainur

Timid Conversationalist

11,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cece Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm
Name/Nickname: Roe Schmoe/Roe Doe
Interests:
I enjoy gaming, writing, reading, pictures, movies, music, spending time with my boyfriend of eleven months (01-21-0 cool , and my families (related and not). I excel at puzzle games, like Tetris and Dr. Mario just to name a couple. Games like Doom, 007, and Halo don't do anything for me--and vise versa (lol). I like party games too, such as Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, SingStar (which I want to play really badly, but haven't yet), and anything for the masses other than B**r P**g. I hate B**r.
Writing and photography are my unsung hobbies. I don't outwardly share my works, but I do create things for charity (and presents for family and friends). It's nice to know that I can create something that's cheep and special at the same time.
Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Strategy, and Puzzles Genres of Books, Movies, and Role-plays. I am currently in Five non-guild related role play threads: a maximum ride related role play, a slave and master, a vampire and human school, an animorphs one, and a hybrid one (the two listed last are moving comparably slow to the other three, but what can you do).
I like all genre's of music. I absolutely positively can not get enough Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller--Christmas music wise; and Linkin Park--otherwise.
I work for a living in Rehabilitation Services, and currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology. I will be extremely pleased with my life once I am accepted and enrolled in a Master's program. The suspense is killing me.
{{See my profile for more related and unrelated information about me.}}
Favorite Character: nudge
Favorite Pairing/Couple: ... n/a
Comments on Series: I refuse to read the fourth book, because of it's "bleh" global warming theme. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm
Name/Nickname: Mar-chan
Interests: so many!!!!!! i love reading, anime, drawing, MUSIC, animals, earth, science, writing... pm me for specifics XDDDDDDDDDD
Favorite Character: Fang (hot strong silent type) or Iggy (soooooo cool how he can function while blind (though will this last???))
Favorite Pairing/Couple: MAX AND FANG! FAX! MANG! I. LOVE. THEM. TOGETHER. AND. THEY. SHOULD. BE. TOGETHER. AND. IF. J.P. DOESN'T. GET. THEM. TOGETHER. I. WILL. DO. IT. MYSELF. AND/OR. COME. AND. GET. HIM. XDDD
Comments on Series: I loved it from the beginning; colorful characters, interesting plot, and the concept of flying (who wouldn't want to sprout wings?) And then the fourth book came along, and it has the environmental themes in it, which made me want to hug J.P! (ja im goin to school to be an environmental engineer so this made me happy!!!!) All in all, one of my fav. series! heart  

StarGirl2791

StarGirl2791

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 pm
roedoe
Name/Nickname: Roe Schmoe/Roe Doe
Interests:
I enjoy gaming, writing, reading, pictures, movies, music, spending time with my boyfriend of eleven months (01-21-0 cool , and my families (related and not). I excel at puzzle games, like Tetris and Dr. Mario just to name a couple. Games like Doom, 007, and Halo don't do anything for me--and vise versa (lol). I like party games too, such as Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, SingStar (which I want to play really badly, but haven't yet), and anything for the masses other than B**r P**g. I hate B**r.
Writing and photography are my unsung hobbies. I don't outwardly share my works, but I do create things for charity (and presents for family and friends). It's nice to know that I can create something that's cheep and special at the same time.
Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Strategy, and Puzzles Genres of Books, Movies, and Role-plays. I am currently in Five non-guild related role play threads: a maximum ride related role play, a slave and master, a vampire and human school, an animorphs one, and a hybrid one (the two listed last are moving comparably slow to the other three, but what can you do).
I like all genre's of music. I absolutely positively can not get enough Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller--Christmas music wise; and Linkin Park--otherwise.
I work for a living in Rehabilitation Services, and currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology. I will be extremely pleased with my life once I am accepted and enrolled in a Master's program. The suspense is killing me.
{{See my profile for more related and unrelated information about me.}}
Favorite Character: nudge
Favorite Pairing/Couple: ... n/a
Comments on Series: I refuse to read the fourth book, because of it's "bleh" global warming theme. sad

what do you have against the global warming theme???? confused ninja  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces