Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I feel bad for Rei... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:58 pm
Moonlight_Shadow12
I know how you feel because I'm tired with serena's cry baby ways especially when it comes to when she is up against a bad guy. She seems like she cant fight by herself or that she always needs to be rescued by tuxedo mask all the time which I think is really weird. I always wished that she would be able to fight her own battles or at least help her friends out besides throwing her tiara or using the crystal even though I guess she needs the crystal. But then my friend told me that she is mostly on the defense when it comes to the battles which I guess makes some sense. I know this might sound weird but I love watching magical girl series where girls can fight their own battles and where they dont need help from a guy all the time like in Wedding Peach. No offense to anyone who likes Sailor Moon

You might wanna watch S, SuperS and Stars sweatdrop She doesn't cry much in those and she's stuck fighting on her own a LOT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:57 pm
In mangabook 11 I think it was theres a short story called Casablanca memory.
Rei felt that her and her fathers bussiness subordinate (i forgot his name D: ) were kindred spirits because they both didn't want to get married. (but the dude ends up getting married to some chick anyway.
In that storys end Rei says shes uninterested in men and that her friends are enough.

B4D W0LF

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces