Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Is Bella 100% human? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:43 pm
The most logical magical creature she could be other than a vampire is a siren. A siren is an immortal woman who is irresistable to any man when she sings her siren song. It is common sence that if she were a siren that she would be appeling to Edward.....not to mention all other vampires. Sirens are all women and they stay immortal until they have their first child, and in Bella's case since she'll be spending her immortality with Edward she will live for eternity.

more on this theory later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Kellkolo
This is a question I keep thinking about as I read and re-read twilight and New Moon. I will leave my thinkings from New Moon out, unless anyone wants me to post them, and of course it will appear in white.

Everyone remember when Edward told Bella that humans couldn't smell blood, but Bella can? That has to be more than just a coincidental gene mutation.

How her blood seems to smell something special, different than other humans, to other vampires than Edward.

How Edward cannot read her thoughts?

And how Bella is such a magnet to danger. Of course, that could be shear bad luck, but I would like to think of it as something more.

More thoughts on the subject anyone?

Thats like saying what if Bella couldnt be turned into a vampire for some gene mutation in her.  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

Sabado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:13 pm
I can smell blood so bad. I also taste it in tap water xp

But I think she's a human for now.

But I really really really want her to be a vampire and love edward forever and ever. Also with Jacob. She should be with Jacob too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:29 pm
alieinna
You know, when I first read Twilight, I kept thinking that maybe she WAS part vampire.. and that's an interesting theory, actually. Maybe she has like 1% vampire blood in her, enough to give her those special characteristics but not enough to truly do much to her... and to whoever was confused, it's her dad that's from Forks, not her mom. smile

Ahhh, theories... so much fun. smile

But vampire blood isn't something you inherit, it's the venom of another vampire that creates a new vampire.  

Glitterbean

Iggie360

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:47 pm
I dont know what she is but whatever it is it better be able to turn into a vampire (or live forever >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:11 pm
In my own little fantasy world of me making up chapters to books...

Bella is actually a protector of the Vampire race and is meant to guide them away from wrong. rolleyes JUST ME. Im weird I know flame at me xd jk  

Strings of Destiny

alieinna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:26 pm
perpetual_insanity_1213
The most logical magical creature she could be other than a vampire is a siren. A siren is an immortal woman who is irresistable to any man when she sings her siren song. It is common sence that if she were a siren that she would be appeling to Edward.....not to mention all other vampires. Sirens are all women and they stay immortal until they have their first child, and in Bella's case since she'll be spending her immortality with Edward she will live for eternity.

more on this theory later.

Ooooooh, that's a REALLY good theory. I mean, they say that humans are only more appealing to SOME, so it seems kind of an odd coincidence that two of the vampires she meets (James and Edward, obviously) find her so tempting...
-looks up info on sirens-
I really would NOT be surprised if that was the plot twist in Eclipse. After all, so far she's introduced a mythical being in every book...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 am
Naa... she is complety human which is all part of her charm. If she was MORE than human it would lesson the crossed stars/ romeo and juliet type of relationship.

SHE IS HUMAN AND LOVABLE BECAUSE OF IT!!!!  

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:10 pm
User Image

I'm no so sure about the answer to that question myself--though there are many likely theories here to suggest different ideas. The only thing I'm thinking right now is that I always thought Edward loved Bella because she was humanly irresistible.

eArt of Keriea on left by Keriea. No stealing please. e

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces