Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fennii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:04 am
Name: Fennikusu ;D
What kind of art you do: Graphic pixel design, and CG. =]
ETC: Well, if you want to see a great deal of my graphics, clicky here. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:07 am
Seiorai
Yonaki
Name: Yonaki. ;D
What kind of art you do: Avatars, banners, layouts, wallpapers
ETC: I'm a drama-addict. ♥ And I like avatar art. xD [shot]

Hey there, Yonaki heart
Oooh, layouts, what kind? =D

And who doesn't like avi art...well, at least good one wink Gaia avis are so cute by default, when they get chibified...that's pure cute overload! blaugh

Hello there. ^^

I'm only good at iframes and div layers. I used to make popups, but I've always thought that type of layout was annoying. :3

Or if the avatar art is free. Then you can't really complain. xD
I like them all. <333

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rafael Tenjou

Aged Noob

6,250 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:42 am
User Image

Aishiteru, itsumo...

Name: Shelly
What kind of art you do: I draw avatar/oc art, tags and love doing shop layouts. ^^
ETC: I love learning and reading new tutorials, so I think I'll take a good look in this section here. heart heart heart
Also, everyone please feel welcome to chat in my shop anytime that prefer. <3

...boku wa no okusan, Akemi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 am
Tenjou Shelly
User Image

Aishiteru, itsumo...

Name: Shelly
What kind of art you do: I draw avatar/oc art, tags and love doing shop layouts. ^^
ETC: I love learning and reading new tutorials, so I think I'll take a good look in this section here. heart heart heart
Also, everyone please feel welcome to chat in my shop anytime that prefer. <3

...boku wa no okusan, Akemi

Shellyyy! *glomps* Heya =33
OMG, what you said in the Join request, it was beautiful :*)
*hugs tight* Hehe, want a Guild tour? ^^

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:50 am
Yonaki
Hello there. ^^

I'm only good at iframes and div layers. I used to make popups, but I've always thought that type of layout was annoying. :3

I like them all. <333

Oooh, iframes and divs? Sweet lol, never really got the hang of iframes ^^;;;;
Nahhh...pop-ups are soo annoying crying xd

Avi art...pleasure for the eyes in any form lol, even if you only look at another person's art and at their avi...and soo wonder how well the art came out =D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:52 am
Seiorai
Adam the bringer of gfx
Name: Adam (nickname: roey)
What kind of art you do: mostly sigs and banners, using grungrestract -> soft grunge
ETC: I'm tall, have gray blue eyes, like ALOT of rock (like MCR,FOB, papa roach, etc.); good at ps, I'm VERY random, in love with some1 heart ; who doesnt really like me back crying , but I'm funny, have a great sense of humor, I loose my temper quite fast if u hit the wrong button, oh, very smart toooooo ><

[oh yea my fav color is blue]

Hey there Adam x3
Lol, rock, or metal rock? :3 Anyway, both ...rock xd

Welcome to our community ^_^

Lol, both ftw; I also enjoy a s**t load of rap, specialy lil jon or the ying yang twins lol.

_Adam-Roey_

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:53 am
Fennikusu-san
Name: Fennikusu ;D
What kind of art you do: Graphic pixel design, and CG. =]
ETC: Well, if you want to see a great deal of my graphics, clicky here. =]

Ohh...I saw that when I accepted your Join request, and I simply love your walls <333
At least as a waller, I know the feeling you get when making a new one and seeing it all come out of your hands..well, PC, but still the same whee
Anyway, looked at your Otaku, love the "Silent Warrior" =D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am
Adam the bringer of gfx

Lol, both ftw; I also enjoy a s**t load of rap, specialy lil jon or the ying yang twins lol.

Lol, I don't listen too much rap, but I love metal and symphonic rock <333 Nightwish, Within Temptation and Dragonforce my faves =33

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ryuusae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:10 pm
Seiorai
squallsgirl
Name: Mercedes (nickname: Mercy or Mech)
What kind of art you do: All kinds. I love drawing and designing. My styles tend to be range everywhere.
ETC: ??? When I'm bored I tend to color manga scans, and make amvs. XDD I'm also a known procrastinator. D: I'm also an extreme perfectionist by nature. Which is why I tend to procrastinate. sweatdrop

Oooh...Mercedes..I love that name ever since I read "The Count of Monte Cristo"... heart heart

Hehe, procrastinator much? *shakes Mercy's hand* Same over here ^^
Well, that's not bad, cause having a wide variety of preoccupations ensures you'll never get bored wink

Heh, I love the Count of Monte Cristo. And the movie was done so nicely. I somewhat hate my name, because people tend to go Mercedes Benz, which drives me insane. -___-;

Heee, yeah I procrastinate to the max. sweatdrop That's for sure, I least I never get bored. If I'm not designing, I'm drawing, or sewing, or playing video games. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:16 pm
squallsgirl

Heh, I love the Count of Monte Cristo. And the movie was done so nicely. I somewhat hate my name, because people tend to go Mercedes Benz, which drives me insane. -___-;

Heee, yeah I procrastinate to the max. sweatdrop That's for sure, I least I never get bored. If I'm not designing, I'm drawing, or sewing, or playing video games. whee

Yup, that was the second thing I associated your name, better said, thought it could be associated by various people, with, the Benz >.>
Well, if they haven't enjoyed Monte Cristo, or are from a non-Spanish speaking country...it's indeed less usual to encounter this name.
But really, it's a very pretty name, no matter what people say 3nodding heart heart

OMG lol, knitting too? =D *me likes knitting as well*

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:16 pm
Seiorai
Kaleta
Oh i see you know alot of these people sei! :3

Lol, nope, not at all xd But I'm used to making people feel welcome from another Renders forum, so it comes pretty natural now, to welcome everybody n__n
Besides, the more and warmer welcomes you get when you the closer you feel to the place and the more solid the ties between the community members become heart heart heart
OHH!! i guess thats true xD maybe i should do that too! n.n  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:29 pm
Name: Tom
What kind of art you do: I do all kinds of cgs but I specilize in hippy lookin stuff
ETC:  

tomcat41

Ryuusae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:56 pm
Seiorai

Yup, that was the second thing I associated your name, better said, thought it could be associated by various people, with, the Benz >.>
Well, if they haven't enjoyed Monte Cristo, or are from a non-Spanish speaking country...it's indeed less usual to encounter this name.
But really, it's a very pretty name, no matter what people say 3nodding heart heart

OMG lol, knitting too? =D *me likes knitting as well*

Yeah, I the thing that bothers me is that my name last name is very close to Benz so yeah... sweatdrop

I love all kinds of arts and crafts. biggrin I don't knit as much as I sew, mainly because I was learning how to sew from my grandmother, but I haven't learned much... I do love to draw an awfully lot. Oh I also love to write and write music. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Seiorai
Yonaki
Hello there. ^^

I like them all. <333

Oooh, iframes and divs? Sweet lol, never really got the hang of iframes ^^;;;;
Nahhh...pop-ups are soo annoying crying xd

Avi art...pleasure for the eyes in any form lol, even if you only look at another person's art and at their avi...and soo wonder how well the art came out =D
Iframe is my favorite type of layout. <3
Although div layers is super easy to code. 8D;

I'm just amazed. Simply amazed. For the life of me, I can't draw anything based off of an avatar. Probably not even the marshmallow snowman on my avatar. XD;;

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200