20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

x_Poison-Flavored-Love_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 am
=O;;
wow
ummm my imagination...would say...
Haji, and Momo from bleach =O;;
i think it would be cute, momo likes the silent type anyway...i would say at least, and Haji likes the cute girls, with the dark hair xDD lol
(idk kinda picked at random)
>.<;;
but i prefer yaoi couples =O;;
so i would say Haji and Kurama from yu yu hakusho =O;;
(my 2 fav anime guys =O; wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:51 am
Kaoru_kurama
=O;;
wow
i think it would be cute, momo likes the silent type anyway...i would say at least, and Haji likes the cute girls, with the dark hair xDD lol
>.<;;

Haha~ Kurama would pwn Hagi =O
Really? momo is sorta annoying, If I say any Yaoi coupling it would be renjixHagi (that would be entertaining) Silent and the retarded lmao (jks I love renji)  

D-i-v-a
Captain

x_Poison-Flavored-Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:29 am
D-i-v-a
Kaoru_kurama
=O;;
wow
>.<;;

Haha~ Kurama would pwn Hagi =O
Really? momo is sorta annoying, If I say any Yaoi coupling it would be renjixHagi (that would be entertaining) Silent and the retarded lmao (jks I love renji)

=OO
omg
i was thinking that one...but i wasnt sure of how it would work >.<;
idk..i picked momo at random
but i would love the hagiXrenji pairing >w< i think it would be entertaining xD lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:37 am
i'm not into yaoi, but i think hajixkurama would be boring. they are both pretty and never talk. think about it. their conversations would be consist of nothing but "........."
bleach and yu yu hakusho would be cool i think, but for blood+ i'd have to say blood+ and witch hunter robin. that would be so funny because robin and amon are just like saya and haji. XD they have the same english voice actors and haji even kinda looks like amon. But what makes it awesome is that they r both kick butt shows!! blaugh my second choice of blood+ crossover would be blood+ and trinity blood. 3nodding  

YamiCheza
Crew

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Oooh TB thanks for that YamiCheza ^^

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*
Saya-x-Dietrichi rofl *shot multiple times*

and then because I'm sick in the head

Solomon-x-Tamaki
(from Ouran High School Host Club)
they look so much alike to me.. it'd be like having Twins (like Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:55 pm
Hisokani

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*

Solomon-x-Tamaki
they look so much alike to me.. it'd be like having Twins (like Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club)

oooh Never watched Trinity Blood, Is it any good? I've always been tempted xD

LMAO Tamaki is such a dork, They'd be like Polar oposites...except for the fact that they are both stinkin' rich D:  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:30 pm
D-i-v-a
Hisokani

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*

Solomon-x-Tamaki

LMAO Tamaki is such a dork, They'd be like Polar oposites...except for the fact that they are both stinkin' rich D:
Trinity Blood is good stuff. Though I am slow so I had to watch it twice to understand what the hell was happening User Image

Yeah Tamaki is a dork, but then again Solomon could be if he were to relax he always seems to uptight. I'll continue to fantasize xd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:36 am
Hisokani
D-i-v-a
Hisokani

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*

Solomon-x-Tamaki

Trinity Blood is good stuff. Though I am slow so I had to watch it twice to understand what the hell was happening User Image

Yeah Tamaki is a dork, but then again Solomon could be if he were to relax he always seems to uptight. I'll continue to fantasize xd

the anime of Trinity Blood is good but the books (the original story)are awesome and the manga (based off the books) is hilarious! xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:19 am
YamiCheza
Hisokani
D-i-v-a
Hisokani

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*

Solomon-x-Tamaki

the anime of Trinity Blood is good but the books (the original story)are awesome and the manga (based off the books) is hilarious! xd

I have the first manga volume... from awhile ago that I never actually read through, and Solomon CAN be funny sometimes, like episode 23 (I was re-watching it) and the whole that Hagi put through his stomach, I found it amusing when Solomon opened his suit coat and started putting his hand through the giant whole doing like bunny fingers and stuff, It was when he was talking to Saya on the bridge of the zoo XDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:53 pm
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
Hisokani
D-i-v-a
Hisokani

Diva-x-Abel
Hagi-x-Asta
Kai-x-Seth
Lulu-x-Ion
Nathan-x-Isaac *giggles*

Solomon-x-Tamaki

I have the first manga volume... from awhile ago that I never actually read through, and Solomon CAN be funny sometimes, like episode 23 (I was re-watching it) and the whole that Hagi put through his stomach, I found it amusing when Solomon opened his suit coat and started putting his hand through the giant whole doing like bunny fingers and stuff, It was when he was talking to Saya on the bridge of the zoo XDDDD

haha, i noticed that too! blaugh (what solomon was doing with his fingers) and he was like, "And this was a new suit, too." blaugh (according to the youtube english subs i saw, so that's why it's different than what he said on adultswim. just thought i'd explain that to anyone who might be confused by the quote i listed.)  

YamiCheza
Crew

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Haha. (I'm not gonna make that quote any longer) Yeah, I've been quite forgetful of the episodes- they've all sorta blended together, so I went back and watched it. At first I hadn't noticed it, but I went back and it was like 'homagawd how could I miss that?!'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 pm
hmmm crossovers?? well if thats like 2 diff anime characters from diff animes meeting up i think this wold do good....

haji-->sasuke (naruto)
saya-->yachuri (bleach)
diva-->itachi (naruto)
solmon-->kakashi (naruto)
kai-->ichigo (bleach)
riku-->konohamoru (naruto)  

Hitsugaya_Hyourinmaru

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 am
Trinity Blood huh... ~Hmm, maybe I'll watch it one of these days ^^. Until then, I'll finish Claymore for now ^_^~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 am
enigma_098
Trinity Blood huh... ~Hmm, maybe I'll watch it one of these days ^^. Until then, I'll finish Claymore for now ^_^~

eek OMG, i like Claymore, too! I'm reading the manga, but sadly i'm a few volumes behind right now. sweatdrop i've gotta catch up and see what happens! ><;  

YamiCheza
Crew

McDreamy_Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:01 pm
huh dis is interistin or i tink it iz! Yes Crossovers would be cool!  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff