Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Sparkle&Shine - Old Cans & Crumpled Paper Bags WANTED!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Time for my nightly bump! Man, some really horribly lame threads asking for handouts are showing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:41 am
BUMP! (I missed the nightly bump last night!)  

Charisma Raye

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:36 am
BUMP!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:31 pm
BUMP!  

Charisma Raye

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:56 pm
Hi! Here's a link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25398457&vdis=1

A fellow wrote about gaining money in the marketplace. He's written some really good tips there. You could give it a go if you'd like!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:08 am
HalesABlack
Hi! Here's a link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25398457&vdis=1

A fellow wrote about gaining money in the marketplace. He's written some really good tips there. You could give it a go if you'd like!! biggrin

Thank you! I think I've read this before...I just haven't had the best luck putting it into practice.  

Charisma Raye

Shugotenshi the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:33 pm
so how bout them eggs?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:36 pm
I think that all the talk about armies has made me want to start my own group. I'll call it the Egg Canon Task Force. I can affiliate with dronze's waffle iron/stripper army and whatever army you got. LOL  

Charisma Raye

Yes I Ate Your Baby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:39 pm
good luck domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:43 pm
lol, i kinda just like picking on the peasant army in the main forum. ive been fighting using rabid waffle irons...but i think i need to recruit some people/inatimate objects to make mine more unique....

its kinda sad though...a lot of the peasant army that we have been fighting isnt even in our guild....but they are trying to invade a few of our forums  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
lol, i kinda just like picking on the peasant army in the main forum. ive been fighting using rabid waffle irons...but i think i need to recruit some people/inatimate objects to make mine more unique....

its kinda sad though...a lot of the peasant army that we have been fighting isnt even in our guild....but they are trying to invade a few of our forums

WHAT THE CRAP!? Who the hell do they think they are??? Has stratus or dronze or SOMEONE been informed of this? Can they block non-members from seeing the guild forums and posting? That is ridiculous.

*stocks up freezer with eggs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 pm
Charisma Raye
Shugotenshi the Ninja

WHAT THE CRAP!? Who the hell do they think they are??? Has stratus or dronze or SOMEONE been informed of this? Can they block non-members from seeing the guild forums and posting? That is ridiculous.

lol, dronze was fighting them with me yesterday. and yes, i believe they can... but there are a couple peasants that are in our guild, only a few that are not. dont know what stratus thinks of it all.

*begins teaching magic toaster how to emit thermo-nuclear radiation*  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:55 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Charisma Raye
Shugotenshi the Ninja

lol, dronze was fighting them with me yesterday. and yes, i believe they can... but there are a couple peasants that are in our guild, only a few that are not. dont know what stratus thinks of it all.

*begins teaching magic toaster how to emit thermo-nuclear radiation*

Seriously, dronze has to get in on this action. I'm sure he'd like the idea of frozen eggs being launched at 40 mph at peasants and other stupid people.

*plugs high-tech canons in to recharge*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:01 pm
well...here is where the whole waffle iron and stripper thing originated....the whole convo just went down hill from here...

Shugotenshi the Ninja
Krusadin
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Krusadin
dronze
tell
ya what, peasant... your army of the dowtrodden and tired versus my army of fangirls and boys, backed up by waffle irons and strippers throwing money.

let's see how long your rebellion lasts then.

Why would a waffle iron throw money? And strippers even more amazingly?

tis only for distraction purposes.... you see, the peasants will be in such aww of seeing all that money that the waffle irons will be able to move in close and cause seering burns to the exposed ankles and shins of the lowly peasants, while the strippers spread diseases.

now, as the peasants are even less of a threat in their injured/diseased state, the strippers will take back all the money.

the peasants, unable to pay to treat their injuries and illnesses will ultimately suffer from agonising demises......

and thus....dronze wins.

THAT'S BRILLIANT surprised

why thank you whee

although most of the credit should go to dronze....he raised those waffle irons from lil baby sparkplugs. although i think he just got the strippers on ebay....not sure on that one though

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
well...here is where the whole waffle iron and stripper thing originated....the whole convo just went down hill from here...

Shugotenshi the Ninja
Krusadin
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Krusadin
dronze
tell
ya what, peasant... your army of the dowtrodden and tired versus my army of fangirls and boys, backed up by waffle irons and strippers throwing money.

let's see how long your rebellion lasts then.

Why would a waffle iron throw money? And strippers even more amazingly?

tis only for distraction purposes.... you see, the peasants will be in such aww of seeing all that money that the waffle irons will be able to move in close and cause seering burns to the exposed ankles and shins of the lowly peasants, while the strippers spread diseases.

now, as the peasants are even less of a threat in their injured/diseased state, the strippers will take back all the money.

the peasants, unable to pay to treat their injuries and illnesses will ultimately suffer from agonising demises......

and thus....dronze wins.

THAT'S BRILLIANT surprised

why thank you whee

although most of the credit should go to dronze....he raised those waffle irons from lil baby sparkplugs. although i think he just got the strippers on ebay....not sure on that one though

That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read. If I was a stripper (which I'm not, I study journalism) I'd join that army. LMAO  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff