Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Pope starts to talk in a loud voice about Sam's behavior "Your daughtor is Evil, she is defending those discusting Wolves and Vampire's" Sam interups "What so wrong about Wolves and Vampire's? Wolves are Awsome, and Vampire's are Cool, So what?" The Pope Slaps Sam "You are possesed! Your daughter is staying here from now on untill her evil Spirites leave her!" Sam yells "YOU JUST SLAPED ME!! IM NOT STAYING IN THIS HELL HOLE!"
*still able to hear the screaming voices* HOLY shizzle! well aren't they loud maybe I should see what's going before wandering aimlessly in the woods to train *starts walking back to the church arriving there in only a few mins* is something wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
nyroc stands up on his hind legs as the sun passes the horizon and the moon rises
time for some fun tonight

[ohh i didnt know we were in the past...so this means i cant have my gun >< ok so ill only carry the sword and not the gun in the pic. and can i start anywhere?]

Imagine the gun as a Crossbow (=D)

[ohh thanks shaden ^_^ ill do that]

namia walked the throughout the city holding her sword on her back her crossbow strapped to her waist. Her caped billowed around her.

Sure she was a vamp" she thought "but i like the steel of my sword and the arrows of my bow". it became boring to use her physical strenght due to her supernatural state *she grinned*. she recalled when she was turned and the grin on her face became fury. She had to get the one who turned her and killed her family one way or the other.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:34 pm
keeps walking and then jumps on to a near by bolder and sits on while looking at the moon "its so beautiful tonight"  
The Pope yells at Sam once agen then grabs her wrists "You are Speaking as if the Devil has possed you!" Sam Trips the Pope and Run's out of the church He runs after her Sam run's into the forest the Pope yells "Come back! they will kill you out there!"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Pope starts to talk in a loud voice about Sam's behavior "Your daughtor is Evil, she is defending those discusting Wolves and Vampire's" Sam interups "What so wrong about Wolves and Vampire's? Wolves are Awsome, and Vampire's are Cool, So what?" The Pope Slaps Sam "You are possesed! Your daughter is staying here from now on untill her evil Spirites leave her!" Sam yells "YOU JUST SLAPED ME!! IM NOT STAYING IN THIS HELL HOLE!"
*still able to hear the screaming voices* HOLY shizzle! well aren't they loud maybe I should see what's going before wandering aimlessly in the woods to train *starts walking back to the church arriving there in only a few mins* is something wrong?
"just this pope person yelling that this girls is evil and what not"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 pm
nyroc comes to his normal hunting grounds and gets into a hunting crouch waiting to catch a scent  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Pope yells at Sam once agen then grabs her wrists "You are Speaking as if the Devil has possed you!" Sam Trips the Pope and Run's out of the church He runs after her Sam run's into the forest the Pope yells "Come back! they will kill you out there!"
*flies and lands next to the girl* why do they call you possessed?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

They see Sam running out of the church with a bloody lip and the Pope running after her  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:37 pm
nyroc cathes the scent of a rabbit and starts to stalk it  
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She stops and looks at him her Lip is bleeding "This is a stupid church and Im done listeningto it about Vampire's and Lycan's being evil1" She starts running farther into the Forest  

ShinyToy

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I remember when the Pope did that to me i swear he's crazy! i hear he's really a vampire himself that's why he keeps children in his church and drinks their blood! but hey i think he's a lil over his head about devil stuff!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 pm
starts to howl are the full moon that gives light to a near by town under the rock im sitting on  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

They see Sam running out of the church with a bloody lip and the Pope running after her
she saw the girl and ran after her "hey what the heck is going on?" she asked catching up to the pope and the girl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She stops and looks at him her Lip is bleeding "This is a stupid church and Im done listeningto it about Vampire's and Lycan's being evil1" She starts running farther into the Forest
*runs after her* lol i remember when the old fool did that to me! don't worry he's just a baffoon! here you can use this for your lip! *hands her a knapkin*  

Shadens_inferno

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Namia enjoyed the night and there was an beautiful moon out lighting the place in an earie glow. She kept to the shadows her silver hair swaying in the wind as her silver eyes gazed around her she heard the commotion in the school and a little while later saw some girl running out the scent of her blood with her.

She ignored it and continued on her way she had to clean and prepare her weapons.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff