Carlisle
  Edward
  Jasper
  Emmett
  Jacob
View Results

Faye_26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Edward all the way..but I do have to admit that I have a soft spot for Jasper xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:40 am
If I hadn't read the book then I'd probaly go with Jacob. I love tall men^^  

Scandalous bb

SHEROXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm
well as most girls here, i took edward lol

but i have to admit, if i was bella in new moon, the first thing i would to do edward before hugging him would be to slap him on the face. well, actually, i would be the one who got hurt with his marble face. but still, it remains an insult in some way.

after that? well for sure i would try the most as i can to keep my distance from him, like im mad at him. but of course, i know i won't be able to be mad at him for long.... LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 pm
WARNING: SPAZ IN 3, 2, 1
EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE U EVEN QUESTION HIS SUPEIRIORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!
AND THAT OTHER THRITY PPLZ OUTTA STAY OFFF! IM GUNNA CLONE HIM AND HES GUNNA B ALL MINE! U HEAR ME?:
ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:30 pm
SHE_ROXX

but i have to admit, if i was bella in new moon, the first thing i would to do edward before hugging him would be to slap him on the face. well, actually, i would be the one who got hurt with his marble face. but still, it remains an insult in some way.

after that? well for sure i would try the most as i can to keep my distance from him, like im mad at him. but of course, i know i won't be able to be mad at him for long.... LOL

I MIGHT slap but noo stay away! sure i can imagine his face its like "bella kiss me" then -slap- as he leans in hell just freeze in surprise  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 pm
edward=] heart  

krnpridegurlie90

Sparrow_Swann_2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:41 am
Either Jasper or Edward?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:24 pm
I know, Bella's property but...its got to be Edward.  

miz_understood09

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:44 pm
i love edward who wouldnt want that guy !!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:20 pm
thedarkestredrose
SHE_ROXX

I MIGHT slap but noo stay away! sure i can imagine his face its like "bella kiss me" then -slap- as he leans in hell just freeze in surprise

PERFECT!!! LOL  

SHEROXX

Keume-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 am
edward 4 me!!! he's sexy and he sounds like the perfect guy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:01 pm
I would pick Jasper becuase he has long hair and I think that's hott! heart That and he's a "troubled soul" and who doesn't want to be a guy's redemption? wink  

_-lizzerella-_

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Edwards my man! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 pm
_-lizzerella-_
I would pick Jasper becuase he has long hair and I think that's hott! heart That and he's a "troubled soul" and who doesn't want to be a guy's redemption? wink
true!  

MyLittleDecoy16

Nemo eats noobs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Oh my. Like every other girl, how could I ever resist Edward? His charm, his smile. [Awe- If only he was reaal D:] But If that didn't work i would soo go for Emmett. But never Jacob. I would prebally find him annoying in almost a split-second.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff