THE MOVIE IS CONFIRMED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:32 am
One short day, in the Emerald City...

I just know something in the movie will be completely off.
It will bother me for ages.
Or I'll end up ranting about it for the longest time afterwards.

One short day, to have a lifetime of fun…

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:34 am
Saebella
Does anyone else think that Kristen Stewart would mak a good Max?
]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0829576/HH/0829576/iid_1010872.jpg.html?hint=nm0829576

She could but I think she looks to old to play Max.  

iWasabi_Love

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 pm
I hope the movie's gonna be good. Over the past few years I've noticed that books over 300-305 pages are never as good as the book. But then again, I'm usually wrong about a lot of stuff...I'm really hoping I'm wrong again for once. Either way I'm still going to stake out the movie theater to see it when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 pm
I went to a website, and they said the movie would be ANIMATED. If that's true, I'm probably going to kill the director.  

Fire Queen Melana

Saebella

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm
ithrishai_melana
I went to a website, and they said the movie would be ANIMATED. If that's true, I'm probably going to kill the director.

i'll join you in that!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Saebella
ithrishai_melana

i'll join you in that!

Yay! Would anyone else like to join the murder?  

Fire Queen Melana

FsngnShiekFan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:50 am
omg i cant wait! check my profile for 2 teasers  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:51 am
Fire Queen Melana
Saebella
ithrishai_melana

i'll join you in that!

no dont worry no znimation seriosly check youtube and stuff allso my profile for REAL ppl teasers  

FsngnShiekFan

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:49 am
FsngnShiekFan
Fire Queen Melana
Saebella
ithrishai_melana

i'll join you in that!

no dont worry no znimation seriosly check youtube and stuff allso my profile for REAL ppl teasers
Actually...I think those teasers are Fan-made because one has clips from that movie when women stop having babies. Something man and war...Um. Yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 am
Fang's blog has a link to a website on the movie, it says it probably wont be out till 2011 i think,... which made me sad..., but they are apparently going to get the special effecdts guy from the spider man movies  

Saebella

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:14 pm
All I can say about the movie right now, is that I am REALLY glad I did the clicking thing, cause I thought it was a joke at first! YAY  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Hey peeps, from what I've read it's not going to be animated, it's going to be a lot of CG/motion capture kind of stuff, like 300, where you can harldy tell where the live action ends and the CG begins.

and I looooove that guy for Fang!!! he's so cute!!! The girl looks good for Max, too. They better not pick older kids, like in *evil* High School Musical where there are 30 year old high schoolers...come on, Max is only 14!!!

Mikil of Southern

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm
You know the girl who played Haley in Stick It? She seems a little older than Max, but judging by her performance in Stick It, she could get her personality and witticism down like that. -snaps-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:44 am
RedLilies28
Saebella
Does anyone else think that Kristen Stewart would mak a good Max?
]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0829576/HH/0829576/iid_1010872.jpg.html?hint=nm0829576

She could but I think she looks to old to play Max.

Actually, she's playing Bella in the Twilight films (and her voice is really deep for a girl).  

Colour Of Music

This Kitty Luvs Techno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:12 pm
not to be be wierd and all but theres this song thats bugging me and i wanted it to go in the maximum ride movie its called House Of Cards by Madina Lake when i listned to it. i thought this would be a good song fer that movie. but im too shy to do any of that stuff and send a letter to those movie makers people. ill make the song be the first song pop out on my profile ^-^ i mean its just an idea that i like. its ok if u disagree. no one is alike ^-^

surprised i changed my theme song! i can never have one song the same for long. but if u still want to hear it you can find it in the playlist!  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff