Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rnalice

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:01 am
YES continue the hate of mall goths, they are soo annoying.
If some one younbger than me comes up to me and aks me to make them goth I usually go I cant, Im not goth.
I dont like young kids now a days telling me what is and is not goth, though if some one like being different, and wants to listen to some really good music ill point them in the right direction.
On another note, I have enough problems with the eliteism of the goth club scene to worry about arrogant youngsters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 am
In the beginning of 8th grade I noticed this girl that wore all black with orange socks, a studded belt, a scarf with mini skulls on it, black nailpolish, burgendy lipstick, and Vans on her little feet.
As it turns out, it was a 6th grade girl named Raven.
Hyper as hell, that girl. She would run around telling people she was goth and still at the same time managed to keep a low profile. Needless to say she was indeed a mall goth...but I give her props for trying.
Every time I'd come to school in striped thighhighs, Tripp pants, and a Killswitch jacket she would spazz out and ask me where I got everything [school dress-code rules prevent me from wearing my other clothes >>].
All I could really do was shrug and give her a list of non-"poseur" clothing shops and hope it would sink in [Demonia, Heavy Red, After Dark Jewelery, ******** -eh-, the like].

However, Hot Topic, although definately the definition of the mallgoths, does have some relatively decent things, and one of the only shops in the mall I like [...besides Spencer's, FYE, GameStop, and the Romance and the Stone...what, I can't have interests? O.o;;]

Also, to those who think Marilyn Manson is goth-rock: No. He is shock rock/industrial, or something of the like. My memory is failing me this morning stare Nothing against Manson, either. I personally like him.

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:48 am
my little 7 year old sister started trying to where my clothse cause she said she wanted to be just like me lol i thought it was the cutetest thing i have seen in a long time  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:10 pm
I don't believe I've had the pleasure of having a little child hang around me, actualy, WANTING to be like me.
I've probably tried, but most go to emo once I leave them
>.<

Vly The Flower Girl

XxParalyzing_silencexX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:13 pm
no but my older sister turned me goth though well her and my friends  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:19 am
The current goth tight pants, screamo music gives me nighmares. I wont even go in hot topic anymore cause of it. What happen to the old goth that I grew up with happily? Loose black pants and shirts. Stong leather gloves. Pirate ear ring, stuff like that.Now I must retreat to cybergoth and hope it isnt tainted anytime soon.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:23 am
Theres some kids a few years younger than me and they sometimes say "hi alyssa!" to me in the halls. and i dont even know how they knew my name. O_o they walk the halls wearing horrible striped leg warmers with runners now. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 am
na lol sounds fun maybe u can make ur own lil guild/cult lol  

canadianwolf16

Pentagramboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:47 am
I actually remember getting a friend who was Goth and I was saying 'How do I become a Goth? Do I have to wear black?'. I can look back on it now and laugh and I remember my Mum finally letting me buy my first 'Goth Clothing' [Which was just a Marilyn Manson shirt] and I was like "YES! NOW IM A GOTH!". Now I reliase that I can wear other colours other then black/red etc and that I'm not really a goth, just stereotypeless.
That was probably one of the funniest but embarrasing moments in my life XD

But I actually bought my cousin a piece of jewellrey, which had a skull and she became absolutely obsessed with Skulls and The Nightmare Before Christmas... Heh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:26 pm
Oh, ******** mean YOU guys are the ones rounding up bat brats? XD

Man, Goth ain't about the look. You don't train. You explain. And then you leave it up to them to round up the shattered remains of their former reality and piece it together into a more sinister model.

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:17 am
I wouldn't call it training, but I painted my 4yo cousins nails black the other day. It was so cute! She was so happy!

I don't even need to 'train' her, she's one of those kids who idolises you because you're older then her. She's always painting pictures of spiderwebs and skulls for me. Very very cute.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:59 am
not yet but when i have kids of my own i'm going to turn them goth i would love to have someone that i can turn into goth  

Bloody_Vampire_Heart666

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 am
I sort of nudged one of my friends down the path, but mostly left her to her own devices. Maybe I should have coached her a little bit more because she ended up falling for the emo stereotype. She even started cutting, so I basically slapped her in the face and had to explain that cutting should not be a fad.

I remember my days of training. I used to be such an annoying little goodie-goodie, but the gothiness was always there lying dormant.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff