Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 pm
I actually dreamt something! o.o!

I dreamnt I was DIva's maid (for some reason) and I got play with her hair and pick out her dresses (It felt like Alice in Wonderland lol)

*so happy* I love Diva ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Mine was really short but it was Saya the way she looked in the second part of the series and I saw Haji in the background it was really dark and i saw the flash of her sword going at ny neck and right before it hit I woke up.  

cwh2012

love4Sora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:36 pm
i don't dream often sadly, or i don't remember them often that is. i haven't really dreamed of blood+ before, but i day dream about it alot. like after i see an episode and the preview, i'll think about what the next one will be like and such. i'm always a little disapointed when i finally see the next episode. *sigh* but i have had a really weird dream about shippo from inuyasha, but this is the wrong guild. and a d.n.angel one too, but this is also the wrong guild, and it wasn't weird. (pm me if you wanna hear the shippo dream, it's not like little shippo at all.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:51 pm
I would enjoy a Blood dream,but I have had a dream of the book "The Estraz Elevator" by Lemony Snickett. It was exactly like the book (well the first chapter or two). I have also had a strange dream but then I woke up at 1A.M. ,went back to sleep and the dream continued where it left off! O.o.  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 pm
Yeah, thats happened to me before. It's really annoying though when you don't want the dream to continue, like when it's a nightmare! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 pm
Holy wow cow... I hadn't realized that this silly old thread of mine still existed. Am I blind or what? *bang*shot* So many dreams... Sadly, my dreams have tanked much more than usual, and I look forward to reading about other peoples stuff as a consequence.

I especially enjoy the Diva dreams. A maid, a dollhouse with Riku? How adorable. I know the joy that comes with playing with someones hair-- I just about drive my little sister insane whenever I take her to the bus stop in the mornings.--- Anyway, yeah, a little off-topic, but what is to be expected? We can't all have that bliss all the time- there wouldn't be enought space for every account.

Kenaserenity
Crew

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:37 am
YAY! I GOT A BLOOD+ DREAM! But it was very short crying

Okay, Saya and Diva were back in...The 18th century i think. They were in their ballgowns. Diva sat on a wooden bench. Saya came and bit her and drank her blood(at zoom-in at diva's neck),and the weirder part was Diva bit back and drank her blood(still in zoom in). Then it did a zoom-out with Saya on her knees in front of Diva still sitting on the bench(still biting each other). There was some sort of spotlight on the two girls. (I think the reason for the dream was after watching Blood+ ep 37 or 36 on Youtube then my drems had twisted and screwed it up in the weirdest ways,how dare my dreams screw up an episode! >8( )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:37 pm
You guys are lucky. crying I haven't had a dream about Blood+ yet. Or if I have, I've forgotten it. crying  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:40 pm
I don't dream. Period.
Sadness.
Ah, well. Roleplaying Blood+ is as close as I can get, lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:14 pm
I've had a couple.

One was that I was Saya and I was battling chirtopterans with Haji. It was during the 2 year period when she disappeared. It's raining and they keep coming. Haji and me are back to back trying to fight them off. Finally, after fighting them off I pass out. I wake up in a bed and Haji is next to my playing his cello. I lay there for a while just watching him play. He finally looks up at me and smiles slightly."Saya..." I feel warm when he says this. I am slowly realizing I love him...

There's more in it but I feel to foolish to type it. It's cheesey I know.

Another is when I am Diva. I am in the tower. I open my mouth and begin to sing. My sweet heavenly voice fills the world.

Again, theres more but I feel to foolish writing about it.  

chevalierobsessed

IamChubbyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:49 pm
I dont know why but I saw Saya and Diva making out and then Haji in a corner with those purple lines going down and him all sad. It was pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:59 am
lol i had a dream that i was saya o.O
and me and hagi got married and moved in together in a little mushroom-cottage thingy.....(in my r/l backyard)...and all of the sudden little silver keys were falling everywhere and hitting me (it hurrrt!!!)
and i discovered that it was diva who was throwing the keys (her mushroom house was like 50 feet away from mine)
so then kai and david jumped out from behind my mushroom house and started shooting

then before i knew it we were inside my house (my r/l house, it has this blue bar table by the dining room, kitchen, and front door) and we were chasing each other around and around that then diva was gone and there was this yellow-green lizard-chiropterean thingy and her name was--uh i cant remember, but it started with a 'c' (not a blood+ character?) and she acted like diva and she was chasing me and the she cut me...my legs were bleeding and i came up behind her and dug my sword in to her neckbone and severed it from her spine.....O_O and then i could feel a pain in my neck, the same place as where i cut her, and then hagi came and got me and i woke up...and i could still feel that neck pain all day long after i woke up.......O_O weird, i know, i have no idea why i dreamt i was a girl, or why we were in my actual house but it felt so real......and it was creepy.....XD  

cheesefreak99

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Haha, thats hilarious!! rofl The r/l pain and stuff happens to me too, whenever I have a dream like that. Though, usually, it's the other way around- you're dreaming about being in pain because your real body is in pain for whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 am
I finally had a Blood+ dream. (don't kill me anyone) I had a dream that Diva used to be really ugly. She had little beady eyes and a puffy face. But than she made herself a cocoon and came out of it and she was pretty. Weird, huh? Then again, I've always had weird dreams. I once had a dream where I got pregnant and gave birth to a book. 3nodding  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:51 pm
Aww, poor Diva! Gave birth to a book? Wow, even I haven't had dreams like That.

But, speaking of dreams, I had one last night! it's been such a while since I'd had any Blood+ related dreams, that it makes me feel terribe that I forgot a big important of it!! T^T
What I do remember was that I think I was switching between Saya and Diva through the entire dream. Mostly, it wasn't related to the anime at all- just the struggle between the sisters in some kind of other dimension or something like that.
Saya and Diva were princesses, but Diva had been exiled (this time she was Saya's older sister by a few years, though they looked the same age) So, Saya had always been curious about her sister- but all the elders tried and tried to discourage her from seeing or talking to Diva. Saya was actually understanding to why Diva was the way she was! (What a wonderful dream)
*From Diva's side~ Diva had finally escaped the prison she was locked away into. And she was coming back for her little sister- who she felt had betrayed her by being allowed to live within the kingdom. Saya had finally come into rule of the kingdom, and there wasn't any mention of the long-lost older sister to be remembered by any of the people other than the elders and Saya herself. Slowly, she snuck into the palace and tricked Saya ito coming out- making Saya change her appearence to hide who she was from the commoners and palace guards.
*From Saya's side~ Saya had finally found her big sister! She was ecstatic to follow the trail left behind, and to finally know her long-lost sister. Out of the palace, she hid herself by cutting her hair short ....

And after that it's really a big blur of fighing between the two over a lot of time and places. Saya tryng to understand her big sister Diva, and trying to "help" her by taming the "darker" side of Diva... And eventually Diva is killed in some kind of traumatic accident. Saya returns to the throne with lessons learned and she tells the people of the pain that her sister Diva and her had shared. She doesn't want anyone to forget her big sister ever again.
I thought it was so sad.

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces