will you be a goth forever?
  i do not know,time will tell
  just a fad for me
  ya.for shure!
  WhU75 4 g07h??????????
View Results

AngelOnDeathRow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:20 am
well i was going in bondage shops looking at corsets and trying to buy clothing when i was 4 and ever since then i've been each year going deeper into it. I probabaly started doing the makeup, dying hair and the clothes when i was 11 (i'm 17, almost near 18 now) but had the music with me all my life as my mum was a big fan of 80's darkside music and punk era.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 pm
i don't know maybe maybe not but ill always be a little bit goth  

XxParalyzing_silencexX

A Little Retarded

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:16 pm
Got over it in 9th grade :/
I'm not really anything
I'm into black stuff mixed with bright colors
Some call me scene
some call me emo
cuz I'm VERY emotional...
anyway...o.O
I like the gothic style but it's just not me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:23 am
I think once youve been goth, your never really grow out of it. Even though you may not make an effort when youre older, but its still there.  

-Even_1n_Death-

rnalice

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 am
I like being crazy, what ever I am Im not goth though, grown into more of a cyber punk in my mind, though I still wear whatever the ******** I want with my crazy mowhawk.
on a funny story my dentist told me when I was 17 that all this was just a phase. Yea my dentist...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:45 am
Well, in general I don't always just wear gothic clothing styles, sometimes I toss in a little punk/cyber punk, a little vintage stuff here and there, I suppose. Everything I create has the gothic touch to it, but isn't always 100%.
I think I'll continue into my adult age, though in what form exactly I'm not entirely sure. I like to be creative, but my creativity would be null and void without the gothic subculture. heart

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:08 am
LOLZ I R TEH SEX
When I grow older, I will continue dress dark but i'll make sure it suits my age and is somewhat elegant. :]

Same here, I want to teach english as a foreign language that's what I'm going to study at uni in about a year's time (if i get the grades) so I'm obviously going to have to compromise on some things, especially if I work in a school, but you can be gothic and sophisticated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:30 am
sashomeru78
i find being goth will not wear off on me around 17-18.i think im going to be goth as an adult aswell.i am fascinated with gothic and could never think of dressing normal again(though i find it scary thinking of me being an old goth 80 yr old....ewwww)

what about you? goth forever,or just a wave in the ocean?

p.s.for you adults that are goth (21+) congratulations!

I honestly don't know if I will be a goth forever...  

Devils_lilboy

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:11 pm
for me goth aint just how i like to dress or be its like a religioun burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm
A religion and a lable are two different things, though you could connect the two. A life style is a better term. The look may be just a fad, but the personality for me will live on....  

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Many of my friends have moved on to like "a light shade of Punk", Emo, Scene,and Gangsta'. I'm the only one who's still the same and that's how it'll remain. Death for ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:54 am
well.. im 19 already, and i think i havent changed.. still luff the gothic side of life.. heart
and yea, just like what the others mentioned, itll always be a part of you once you have been one.  

bloodyjoker31

~Tears of Darkness~666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 pm
Well, I never did decide this fate for myself. I've lived through years of abuse from my father and every year it has pulled me further into my current state of mind and body. I believe the past can never be reversed, therefore the effects of the past will never fade. Goth is now as much a part of me as my own beating heart. I don't care what anyone says. It will stay with me for as long as I live.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 am
I know proud 40-year-old goths.

I'll never outgrow it biggrin

I love it too much.  

MEOWITSTERRA

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 am
Goth at 80 doesn't seem to weird. I'm always going to be goth, I'm to into this lifestyle to just wake up one morning at decide to wear blue jeans. *shivers* I could be old and gothic, I'd just be a little more of a classic look, and I'd be one scary grandma. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff