Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Any dark nerds? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOVE!
  AHHH!
View Results

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 am
I really love vampires. Kinda split between the ones from Hellsing and the ones from Tsukihime. The former are more badass, but from the latter, it looks so cool when Arcueid goes ******** nuts at the very sight of blood.

The massive legions of twitards out there, however, make me wonder if it's a good idea to say it stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am
Da_Nuke
I really love vampires. Kinda split between the ones from Hellsing and the ones from Tsukihime. The former are more badass, but from the latter, it looks so cool when Arcueid goes ******** nuts at the very sight of blood.

The massive legions of twitards out there, however, make me wonder if it's a good idea to say it stare

Excuse my ignorence about what you just said, but What the heck is Hellsing and Tsukihime?

I prefer the ancient creatures of the night such as the Lamia and Deamons.
twisted  

the_hamster

Learned Bibliophile

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm
the_hamster
Excuse my ignorence about what you just said, but What the heck is Hellsing and Tsukihime?

twisted

Hellsing and Tsukihime are anime series. The former is more focused on action, while the latter is more about horror. Both have vampires. The former has Alucard, a big ******** badass vampire that wields a huge-a** gun and can regenerate with blood, and when powered up, he can ******** become a bunch of wolf mouths. You also have Celas Victoria, a SWAT girl who got shot and then turned vampire by Alucard, who wields a huge-a** rifle but still has terrible issues with sucking blood surprised

Tsukihime, meanwhile, has Nero, a big badass vampire who can summon wolves out of nowhere, vampire girl Arcueid who is great at fighting but goes nuts at the faintest sight of blood, and another vampire girl that would be ******** spoiler if I told who wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am
Da_Nuke
the_hamster

twisted

Hellsing and Tsukihime are anime series. The former is more focused on action, while the latter is more about horror. Both have vampires. The former has Alucard, a big ******** badass vampire that wields a huge-a** gun and can regenerate with blood, and when powered up, he can ******** become a bunch of wolf mouths. You also have Celas Victoria, a SWAT girl who got shot and then turned vampire by Alucard, who wields a huge-a** rifle but still has terrible issues with sucking blood surprised

Tsukihime, meanwhile, has Nero, a big badass vampire who can summon wolves out of nowhere, vampire girl Arcueid who is great at fighting but goes nuts at the faintest sight of blood, and another vampire girl that would be ******** spoiler if I told who wink

umm cool? Im not that into anime  

the_hamster

Learned Bibliophile

Kurium

2,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:51 am
Mostly into demons but I like vampires.... THAT DON'T SPARKLE!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 am
the_hamster
umm cool? Im not that into anime

Give them a try. You'll love them. 3nodding  

Da_Nuke

demon child me

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 am
I don't absolutely love them, but I like them enough, especially dark demon creatures...don't you just want to cuddle them?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm
demon child me
I don't absolutely love them, but I like them enough, especially dark demon creatures...don't you just want to cuddle them?

Whoa, that was creepy gonk  

Da_Nuke

iiRedRumi

Romantic Raider

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:49 pm
I'm a dark nerd x3  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games