Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

Mettekka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:21 am
Oh, God, I try not to think about this xd

First of all, I love ghost stories. Not stupid a** horror flicks or campfire stories, but stuff more like Neil Gaiman's Sandman and Edgar Allan Poe's short stories.

I guess I do fantasize about torture, and I fantasize about killing people horrifically.... I won't go any further with that. Holy s**t, I could totally see myself becoming a serial killer... but I don't want to do that. I figure, life is all about choices, and I choose not to get into that s**t. I don't hurt animals or anything.

Anyway...!

Umm, yeah. I think this topic's bringing out the worst in me.

I like to read about abnormal psychology.

Another random thing:

Whenever I get immunizations or blood drawn, I always watch them stick the needle in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:45 am
Torture in movies is always fun but only when performed onto a man. Idk I don't like women in pain, probably because I'm a feminist.

Would I torture someone? Well...no I don't think so. Not too hardcore anyway. Maybe just a little.

Would I get tortured by someone? No ******** way.

I think my "morbid fascination" is B&D as opposed to S&M.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 am
These fascinations are actually fetishes, whether we realize they are sexual or not.

I think blood is pretty. When I was little and i would get nosebleeds i would prolong them as long as possible, letting the blood drip down my face.

I also like sharp objects, especially broken glass. It's so pretty, and i want to touch it, but i don't. I'm not an idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Maggoty Anne
These fascinations are actually fetishes, whether we realize they are sexual or not.

that pretty much is all as fetish is....its just an extreme fascination, that can, doesnt have to, involve any arousal(i think i spelled that wrong, so shoot me.)  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

dakjdsancics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:41 pm
writing poetry, stories, painting death, and reading horror stories...I love morbidity...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention ghosts. *slaps forehead*  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:45 am
stare black and white crime scene photos featuring mob hits from specifically between 1920's and the 1950's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Oddly enough it's reading what people write about in threads like this over the internet. I like the anonminity of it all the way that people just put what they assume are their deep dark secrets down in black and white. How the threshold of "scary" is so different for differnet people. I've exchanged pm's with somebody who seriously believed that there were physical benifits to drinking blood. It's facinating to see how people make themselves out to be "monsters" and how human those monsters actually are. Just look at how many people in here like looking at blood and open wonds then tell me it's still abnormal.  

Chansung

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 pm
I often find myself thinking about ways to make a perfect murder...Ofcourse I would never do it...But its interesting to think about ways to discard evidence,get away with it or frame it on someone...things like that,I also think of blood often....and rape..which Im almost ashamed to admit

I also love explosions ALOT...That's why I love july so much...Ofcourse that's not really morbid.....just an explosion fetish I guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:02 pm
For me, I like disturbing art, or things out of the ordinary. I don't think much of murder and blood, even if that is included with the art. I have had thoughts of what it would be like if I died, and it could be any form of death. I actually had this dream, where i was in a big room, like a ball room, and well there were all these people dressed up. I don't know why but they were going rapid in my dream and stabbing one another, it was like the Salem Witch Trial, everyone against each other, only with stabbing. I was in that room, looking at the people and ran for the door, because people came after me. These hug doors where there and I couldn't open the door. Next thing I knew I felt, in spirit it felt like, the areas the people were stabbing me in. After that it ended...o.0  

Redwing~Shadow

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Chansung
Oddly enough it's reading what people write about in threads like this over the internet. I like the anonminity of it all the way that people just put what they assume are their deep dark secrets down in black and white. How the threshold of "scary" is so different for differnet people. I've exchanged pm's with somebody who seriously believed that there were physical benifits to drinking blood. It's facinating to see how people make themselves out to be "monsters" and how human those monsters actually are. Just look at how many people in here like looking at blood and open wonds then tell me it's still abnormal.
that is an awesome response although i think you may have missed the point of the thread, or i did. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Weird, creepy, morbid and disgusting stuff that interests me*:

Surgery
Brain surgery on mental patients in the late 1800s and early 1900s
Experimental surgery
Car crashes
Torture
Cages
Stalkers
Erotomania
Paranoid schizophrenia
Hallucinations
Poisons
Alcoholism
Heroin addiction
Cocaine addiction
Cocaine journals
Incest
Sexual assault
Suicide
Suicide notes
Homicide
Murder
Crime scene photos

*I'm not trying to be hardcore or strange, these things genuinely interest me.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:55 am
Redwing~Shadow
For me, I like disturbing art, or things out of the ordinary. I don't think much of murder and blood, even if that is included with the art. I have had thoughts of what it would be like if I died, and it could be any form of death. I actually had this dream, where i was in a big room, like a ball room, and well there were all these people dressed up. I don't know why but they were going rapid in my dream and stabbing one another, it was like the Salem Witch Trial, everyone against each other, only with stabbing. I was in that room, looking at the people and ran for the door, because people came after me. These hug doors where there and I couldn't open the door. Next thing I knew I felt, in spirit it felt like, the areas the people were stabbing me in. After that it ended...o.0
Have you ever had one of those death/injury dreams where you feel the pain?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:47 am
None of the fascinations I have are secret.

Ask any reg in this guild what my occupation is, and you should have no trouble guessing what morbidities intrigue me.

Think Hussar, think art.
Think Dead Alive, think gore.
Think Mengele, think pain.
Think Lestat, think blood.
Think Issei Sagawa, think cannibalism.
Think Fish, think serial killer.

Et cetera...

The list never ends.

User Image

MortSanglant

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]