Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:14 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
"glass of wine would be nice red wine please."

"request accepted"

*the ai handed a Vine glass to him, Logen herself ate the cup now, since she loved tha chocolate that it was made of*
"you can't setal for normal things can you?"

*Logen laughed a bit then she said*

"well, nope, i designed it meself, of course... i liked the drink and i liked the chocolate, so i tried to put them both together im sure it would be a great market value if i tried to sell the design and the recipe to some of the big corporations... but then again... i wouldnt want my designs go to any big corporations...!"
"agreed same with this thing" flexes hand.

*Logen said:*

"well, how did your application to X-Faction do? where did they want to put you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
"glass of wine would be nice red wine please."

"request accepted"

*the ai handed a Vine glass to him, Logen herself ate the cup now, since she loved tha chocolate that it was made of*

"well, nope, i designed it meself, of course... i liked the drink and i liked the chocolate, so i tried to put them both together im sure it would be a great market value if i tried to sell the design and the recipe to some of the big corporations... but then again... i wouldnt want my designs go to any big corporations...!"

"well, how did your application to X-Faction do? where did they want to put you?"
"front lines i wouldn't exsept any ofer other than basic trooper."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:20 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
{OMG IT STARTED AHHH I DIDENT KNOW NOW I FEEL STUPID!!!!.......then again i am stupid}
(yes i must agee.)
{now i have that feeling you get when you talk in a rp that started allready where you dont feel right}{oh and thanks for the agreement of me being stupid}

[Find urself a place to start in smile --- we are currently going to my parents house for dinner, maybee you should come, i have with me cordire and corrin (or whatever King Phar's char is named razz ) ]

*Logen sent a message to some of her friends and in the message it said:*

"Dinner, at my parents house tonight!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:21 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

"well i was putted in their labs, they think im better there, but it said in their message that i would have a team or two under my command... sounds fun really!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

?  
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
{OMG IT STARTED AHHH I DIDENT KNOW NOW I FEEL STUPID!!!!.......then again i am stupid}
(yes i must agee.)
{now i have that feeling you get when you talk in a rp that started allready where you dont feel right}{oh and thanks for the agreement of me being stupid}

[Find urself a place to start in smile --- we are currently going to my parents house for dinner, maybee you should come, i have with me cordire and corrin (or whatever King Phar's char is named razz ) ]

{i would but im having a brain fart i cant think at all} gonk  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:23 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

?

[edited message... i pressed submit without meaning ut ;P]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:25 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

"well i was putted in their labs, they think im better there, but it said in their message that i would have a team or two under my command... sounds fun really!"
"reely what where the troop numbers?"  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
(yes i must agee.)

[Hmmz?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:29 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
(yes i must agee.)

[Hmmz?]
{i dranks to many slurpies and was running around a lot today so im like dead retarded right now the only thing i can think of is my guy on a roof looking at his graduation form and either being mad becouse he hates the group hes in or being happy}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:33 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen said*

"i could choose meself since my father is a commander in the X-Faction... Just gotta love him for his influence on the decitions that the X-Faction is taking on the people that are joining them! i havent putted up a team yet, but i think all my friends can be in team one, though i have to have some bright minds to agree on my statements... "

*she said smiling at them both*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

[Hmmz?]
{i dranks to many slurpies and was running around a lot today so im like dead retarded right now the only thing i can think of is my guy on a roof looking at his graduation form and either being mad becouse he hates the group hes in or being happy}

[you could come to the dinner, meeting us there? --- and you could be some friend that i had in my past, but you moved or somthing? or you could be a enemy since first grade... since you was a smartass against me or something? i have many ideas!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:36 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen said*

"i could choose meself since my father is a commander in the X-Faction... Just gotta love him for his influence on the decitions that the X-Faction is taking on the people that are joining them! i havent putted up a team yet, but i think all my friends can be in team one, though i have to have some bright minds to agree on my statements... "

i'll join.

(note will try to typ fast now without thingy magigs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:38 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

[Hmmz?]

[you could come to the dinner, meeting us there? --- and you could be some friend that i had in my past, but you moved or somthing? or you could be a enemy since first grade... since you was a smartass against me or something? i have many ideas!]
{i just got an idea i could be a recomended person for the teams that you have been given control of
thank god that slurpies wear off after awhile}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:40 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen said*

i'll join.

(note will try to typ fast now without thingy magigs.

*Logen smiled still, and said:*

"well i have some other 'Bright minds' that i want in my two groups! i just hope they all got the message i sent them! the dinner is not only a dinner, it is there i want to recruit my members, i need 10 more Field agents, and 5 more lab personel's..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff