Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:39 am
*Logen left becouse she felt ignored by the person sitting at the other side of the table obviously ignoring her, or sleeping... she didnt really care, she walked outside, trining was what she would do now, she sat down at a rooftop, building up her chakra she glowed purely white, and her eyes glowed now Purely Cyan she now was seeing EVERYTHING, so she focused on what didnt happen in this place, she looked far south*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 am
*Walks around* Hm...what now...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*Logen now focused at her, watching her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:18 am
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*Whirls around, sensing someone watching me* Weapon change. *Mini stars merge into one giant ninja star and holds it at ready*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:06 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*Whirls around, sensing someone watching me* Weapon change. *Mini stars merge into one giant ninja star and holds it at ready*

"she's aware, that is new, logen thought,"

*the thought was projected intoo her mind becouse she could not control her all seeing eyes to that extent yet*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*the thought was projected intoo her mind becouse she could not control her all seeing eyes to that extent yet*
walking up behind logen "sorry i blanked out so how are you bolth doing?"  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:18 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

[bolth?]

*Logen sendt the final thought come to me, im on the roof, big white glowwy thingyy if you want to talk with me, sorry if i saw some of your inner most valuable thoughts,she stopeed focusing and faced him,*

"well im doing just fine"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

[bolth?]

*Logen sendt the final thought come to me, im on the roof, big white glowwy thingyy if you want to talk with me, sorry if i saw some of your inner most valuable thoughts,she stopeed focusing and faced him,*

(you and her)
"ok i'll be there." wrath walks up there apearing next to her milo sais "dam it is cold in there." *clings to her like a child.*  

King Phar

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:37 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

[bolth?]

(you and her)
"ok i'll be there." wrath walks up there apearing next to her milo sais "dam it is cold in there." *clings to her like a child.*

[I'm...halfway around to world you xD]
*Sighs* Probably nothing. *Put the star behind my back and continues walking away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

[bolth?]

(you and her)

*Sighs* Probably nothing. *Put the star behind my back and continues walking away*
(sorry)  

King Phar

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:04 pm
King Phar
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

[both?]

(you and her)

(sorry)

[The world of Naruto, not here]
*Walks around* Where to now...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:03 am
- a small red bird lands on Sora's shoulder- Niironkyou!! -Hiroshi runs up behind them, then freezes seeing the two-  

o0-Nate_River-0o

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 am
Hiroshi Etai
- a small red bird lands on Sora's shoulder- Niironkyou!! -Hiroshi runs up behind them, then freezes seeing the two-

*Looks at him* What? O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:26 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Hiroshi Etai

*Looks at him* What? O.O

*Logen start focusing about her again, and finds her again*  

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Hiroshi Etai

*Looks at him* What? O.O

*Logen start focusing about her again, and finds her again*

*Senses that someone is watching her again and keeps a firm grip on her weapon as she darts away from the boy*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff