Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
.Hack// Fragment - A REAL Online Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite .Hack video game?
  Infection
  Mutation
  GU
  I don't Play the games
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 am
True. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:38 pm
Exactly. But because you've agreed with
me, don't be emo. I give you Anure Bal-
mung in bondage. Here. --Hands chain to
collar--

The Slate Scholar
Crew

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:02 am
Pandamaru-san
.Hack//Fragment, A game already in japan, Can be played either ofline - where you play with computer controled characters, and Online - where you play with human controled characters. During online play, you can create a character and changing name, gender, profession, and even appearence! You can create guilds, send messages, and read new on the game as well! And you don't pay a monthly fee either. But their's a catch - game play takes place on an "area sever", which runs on your PC. When using the PC, You can create dungeons and areas too.

Sound like a good .Hack game to wait for?

I have a question.
first of all i've been dying for a .hack online game to come out, so i'm way excited.
But i read that you have to wait in a lobby and you can only adventure after you chose what dungeon or something like that.
Do you REALLY have to wait in a lobby??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:07 am
The Avenger Tarvos
Pandamaru-san
.Hack//Fragment, A game already in japan, Can be played either ofline - where you play with computer controled characters, and Online - where you play with human controled characters. During online play, you can create a character and changing name, gender, profession, and even appearence! You can create guilds, send messages, and read new on the game as well! And you don't pay a monthly fee either. But their's a catch - game play takes place on an "area sever", which runs on your PC. When using the PC, You can create dungeons and areas too.

I have a question.
first of all i've been dying for a .hack online game to come out, so i'm way excited.
But i read that you have to wait in a lobby and you can only adventure after you chose what dungeon or something like that.
Do you REALLY have to wait in a lobby??

and now my happy bubble is popped for reading it wont be released...
i was gonna quit life for that game if it was anything like The World  

vengeful retribution

dothackplayer99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:56 pm
The Slate Scholar
The only problem with .hack// as a real game
would be that there would be no difference in
that than any other game. Remember, every-
thing that happened in the .hack//series were
data irregularities. Nothing was ever intention-
ally put in the game by CC Corp.

Taking those elements out, do you think you
would truly have a unique game? If left in, there
would be multiple Cursed Wave quests and Ava-
ar Battles. Nothing would be unique anymore,
and the gaming woudl be dumbed down.

Leaving them completely out, you'd just have a
MMORPG with quests and jobs. There would be
no ending, and there would be really no point.

If they did make it couldn't they add a secert event, like once a day pick a area and send a databug or "special monster" there for one party to fight?It would be hard but I thinkit would be cool to beat a monster like that without data drain. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:47 pm
Pandamaru-san

HA I'll play the free mmorpg thats all online  

Vega-san

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:46 pm
I sucks because not only will it probably never comeout in the states but it doesnt have characters from dot hack gu just sign and infection 2 quarintine. maybe because it came out in 06.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 pm
Hey but my guess was because alot more people in japan probably did and sent that thing when you get a dot hack game saying would you like this to be a online game or not. or would you think this would make a good online game not, or more people bought the game.

Dot hack fragment came out before gu so no avatar battles.  

haseo9

haseo-matsuda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 am
Shialu
It's not leaving Japan. They closed down all of the servers and informed us that they won't be sending it anywhere else, including the states.

At least, that's what I heard. I really wanted to play it.

i heard it too, a crying shame crying crying crying but if it sucked maybe it was for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:42 pm
yea last i checked they only realesed it in japan and ign wouldnt give any information about the states realese dates...what a shame crying ...then i read these forums and now it wont be coming out at ALL? crying crying
and then you guys said there working on another mmo that wont ever be coming out to the states either crying crying crying . but if it does take 2 yrs too too make the menu...imagine the game play!!! pirate and the fact that taking the uniqueness out of the original .hack ps games...i dont think i can take it...i wanna play the world for real!!! crying crying crying crying

idea ...last thought...if it the game becomes a big hit in japan...then they have too let it spread too the states...more money invovled for them and the gameplay for us xd

...so there is a chance but its gonna take a long time  

king death death

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:02 am
The Slate Scholar
Exactly. But because you've agreed with
me, don't be emo. I give you Anure Bal-
mung in bondage. Here. --Hands chain to
collar--

c:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:48 am
Will the MMORPG "The World" in the fictional .hack universe ever exist online in the Real World?  

Toddler Naruto

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yoosei_Tsumetai

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 pm
I really hope it will.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 pm
well we still have the fan ones like this one Webpage Title an this one Webpage Title smile  

Tayu Yuu

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:06 pm
The only decent way I could see putting any of the really fun things, like Avatars, Data Draining, and Gate Hacking would be to make them special events or skills that you had to reach a certain level to obtain. They could pair an Adept Rogue's first Job Extension along with getting Data Drain, for example.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff