Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:55 pm
ill be asleep for 10 hours and still be tired when i wake up  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:29 pm
I've slept on average 3-5 hours a night. Anymore and I'll wake up too tired to do anything.  

Ciora

SunshyAlone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:06 pm
It depends. On school days, I can sleep until about nine if no one wakes me up. But if there is no school, I will go to bed at about four in the morning and I will not wake until about one, depending on how long I slept the night before. Also, I might get kicked off the couch at around ten on school-free days, which leaves me sleepy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Hmmm......go to bed at ten, finally fall asleep at midnight, wake at 3:44 (weird, 'cuz that's the exact same time every night that I wake up....and not from an alarm either), go to sleep at around half past four, get up at half past five. I'm so tired!  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:26 am
I GO TO SLEEP SOME TIME AFTER MIDNIGHT AND NO MATTER WHAT TIME I WAKE UP, I DONT GET OUT OF BE UNTILL LIKE AFTER 1:00 PM  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:51 am
Stay up all night, sleep a couple hours during the day.

Obnoxia

Oterys

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:37 pm
lurichan
Ascher
Sleep... Why sleep????
Sleep is wiiiierd, i mean you expose yourself for a period of several hours leaving yourself completely open to any danger and or attack, and even while "Resting" the brain is still completely active which shows that the brain does not rest, so technically there is no real point to sleeping. If people lived in an alternate dimension where no one had to sleep and then saw a movie of a guy sleeping they'd be like "Why the hell is he exposing himself to danger in such a manner????"
that is my logic on sleep

Because everyone needs to dream... without dreams there wouldn't be as much creativity and hope in the world, and it would be a much more depressing place to live.

That's interesting. I have a friend who told me that I couldn't dream because I wasn't sleeping enough, and it was leaving me trapped between states of being...my poor spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:16 pm
In the summer I go semi-nocturnal sleep till about somewhere between noon and 2 PM and stay up til about um... Whenever.  

Soviet Reunion

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:41 pm
Im kind of half nocturnal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:53 am
I stay up till 1am - 4am (sometimes later) and lately I've been waking up at around 6am - 8 am thanks to my parents. Normally I like to sleep in till 11am  

T w ! s t e d

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:40 am
During weekdays I go to bed around 11 but I don't actually sleep. I kinda drift in and out of sleep. I fall asleep for like.. 10 minutes and end up waking up again. In total I get around 2 hours a night. So I don't need much sleep to function. Weekends are pretty much the same except instead of drifting from 11-6 I do it from 3am-10.
In the summer I stay up and out until about 6am and then I do my drifting thing until about 10. So in the summer I end up, if Im lucky, with maybe an hour a night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:11 am
I always go to sleep late. The earliest I tend to get to sleep is midnight. I don't like sleeping early. I fell I'll miss something in the depths of the night or something corny like that. I really like sleep. But I don't necessarily need a lot. But I would like to have a lot. I'm in a big catch-22 over my sleep vs. awake battle. ::sigh:: But ultimately, I'm a night owl. I do wake early though because I work. Bah! I'm a weirdo.  

MortSanglant

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:43 pm
My sleeping patterns are pretty weird... I sleep a lot, but I prefer nighttime to daytime, so I try to sleep all day and stay awake all night... of course, usually this isn't a very reasonable plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:32 pm
Usually I'll sleep from 12:00 midnight to about 9:30 in the morning. It's awkward.  

Cajun Chicken Caesar

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:21 am
mortsanglant
I always go to sleep late. The earliest I tend to get to sleep is midnight. I don't like sleeping early. I fell I'll miss something in the depths of the night or something corny like that. I really like sleep. But I don't necessarily need a lot. But I would like to have a lot. I'm in a big catch-22 over my sleep vs. awake battle. ::sigh:: But ultimately, I'm a night owl. I do wake early though because I work. Bah! I'm a weirdo.

It's alright. We still love you anyways. 3nodding heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces