Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:02 pm

looks at him "umm thanks?" she turns and picks up her bag, she drops it on the floor and pushes it under the bed, she turned back to him "its ok..." she finished putting her head up and looked at him (gtg kk later)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:05 pm

(cya 2morrow im on all day) "ummm ya" said vasily mentally smacking himself in the head insted of her thinking he was a stalker now she thought he was a loon he needed to get out of here fast "whats that over there?!" he shouted and pointed at something over her shoulder, when she turned to look he quickly tried to run out of the room but ended up hitting his head once again on the hatch and blacking out.

coreykill

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:01 am

i put my stuff down on the bed and sat on a chair and sighed then i looked around the room to see if there was anything intresting to find
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:28 am

NAME:Sonny
SPECIALITY:Cook
PHYSICAL TRAITS:User Image
HISTORY :left at a young age by his family
PERSONALITY:calm and keeps to self

King Yoshimitsu

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:05 am

a very dazed vasily woke up on the ground all alone...."well now this is a familiar feeling where have i had this happen before?" unable to remember he slowly got to his feet wondering why he was only wearing one shoe, he found the other one a few feet away and after putting it on he took a drink from his flask wondering where everyone had gone. after a few moments of searching he returned to the command room waiting to see if more crew would show up.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:38 am

she walked around the ship bored, she walks into a room and looked around curiously

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:55 am

hering her and wondering how this girl gets around so quietly and how she keeps disappering, he follows after her a couple rooms behind
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:59 am

she looked around, "hmm whats this?" she asked picking up something

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:03 am

ha wlaked into the room very quietly and said "that would be a wrench"
he looked at her a moment before continueing,
"this is the store room . its where we keep tools, odds and ends, and just anything that dosent have its own place on board"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:04 am

she puts it down "why do you keep sneaking up on me?" she asked putting her hands on her hips

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 am

"well um mmm ehhhh" takes a drink from his flask "ehhh"
"i think the real question is how do you keep sneaking around me, and more importantly how do you keep sneaking around the ship, wont hear a peep from you for hours and suddenly there you are"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 am

she smiled "i...have my ways" she walks up to him "im sure you will find out sooner or later" she smiled and walked around him and out the door

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:12 am

feeling like a bit of an idiot he stuck his head out the door and watched her walk down the corridor "wow" he said to himself "now theres a woman
she may think im creepy and trying to kill her but ill have to work on that"
sighing looking around he wonderd where the rest of his damned crew was he wanted to get this show on the road. more than just a little impatiently he walked back to the control room waiting and hoping someone else would show up.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:15 am

she walked down to the bunkroom and sat down on her bed, she stretched and layed down waiting for the crew to come, she yawned slightly, she hummed softly trying to pass time, eventually she fell asleep

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:18 am

vasily started pacing up and down the ship drinking heavily but nowhere near being drunk *he had a very high tolerance level* he kept walking through the ship checking gauges and charts making sure everything was in tip top shape. he decided hed lay down for a while, he went to his quartes and after he took off his uniform he laid down between the cool sheets and quickly drifted off, dreaming of that girl......
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff