Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:35 pm
Kaede strode into the Dojo and set the box at Linea's feet kneeling behind it. "I've completed my task."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:43 pm
Hitomi took the scroll. She unrolled it and gazed at it, "I can do this?" she questioned the fact that Linea showed her the scroll. It was obvious that Hitomi was already in the begining stages of using such power, from her accidental display a moment ago.  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:52 pm
Linea nodded to Hitomi with a smile, then turned to Keade, who has returned. "It took you 3 hours to find that box? I am impressed." Linea walked over to Keade and moved her right hand very quickly. A small sphere of chakra was seen for a moment, then the lock on the box broke. "There now you can open it...I lost the key...hehehe." Linea put her hand on the back of her head while she chuckled. What was that technique she just used? You've seen her do that before, that's not a lightening technique it's something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Kaede watched with interest and carefully removed the scroll. "Linea what was that technique? I've seen you use it but I've yet to figure out what it is." She asked curiously as she opened the scroll.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:11 pm
The scroll contained a advanced version of the clone technique. Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu), "That was a technique called Resengan. It's a wind style ability, and the only one I know out of the wind element skills. It's very difficult to learn, maybe I will introduce you to a person that can help you with that later." Linea says with a smile. Odd if she knows it then she can teach it right? Or does she actually have a flaw in her confidence...interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Kaede looked up from the scroll she was studying and over at her friend. "Why can't you just teach me Raikage you seem to do it rather well."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:06 pm
"Well....I suppose I could, but later on maybe." Linea seemed nervous about that. Maybe she struggled with learning it herself and that is the reason why she is hesitant about it. Linea looked at Hitomi as she was studying the scroll that she gave Hitomi, then looked at Keade. "When you are done reading those scrolls I want the two of you to switch, then practice what you have read. I will test you in a few hours." Linea once again went toward the back of the Dojo, only this time she went outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Hitomi nodded to Linea, then got a grin on her face like she actually wanted to fight Keade this time. She rolled the scroll she had up and put it in her small sachel, "Come on..." she says waving her sister on. Even if she gets her butt kicked in the end, she still wants to show off a little. Every few years Hitomi gains a little more of Keade's presonality.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Kaede nodded and began reading the scroll until her sister interrupted her. Kaede looked over and raised an eyebrow rolling her eyes she ignored the little brat and went back to reading. "You should study more Hitomi before you get really hurt."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm
"You wanted me to hit you the other day...Nows your chance to see me really try. Or are you scared I might actually hurt you for once?" Now that was unexpected. Hitomi normally doesn't have this much confidence, nor attitude. Maybe it is time to see if she has something worth your time. And if so, she might learn something after you kick her butt for the 1 thousandth time.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:39 pm
Kaede glared over and put the scroll away. She darted over to Hitomi and swiped at her legs knocking her feet out from under her she stood up and brought her hand down on the falling girl's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:01 pm
*Poof!* Keade found herself striking a wood block. Appearing behind Hitomi focused her chakra and a powerful aura could be sensed. "THUNDA PUNCH!" Hitomi yelled as she threw a punch toward her sister. Her fist was covered in a faint glow of chakra, and small electrical bolts were emmiting from it.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Kaede dodged to the side and grabbed Hitomi's forearm sweeping for her legs again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:34 pm
Hitomi flipped over and landed on her feet, when Keade swept her feet. The next moment Hitomi did a reversed kick at her sister. "Raikonoha shofu!" (Lightening Leaf Rising Wind) the kick was followed by a small bolt of lightening.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Kaede flattened herself to the floor avoiding both kick and lighting. She rolled and flipped back putting distance between her and Hitomi. "Impressive little one. Let's see if I've learned mine just as well." Her hands moved quickly through the needed hand signs. "Kage Bunshin!" She said darkly hoping to complete the shadow clone jutsu correctly.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff