Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Emmett or Edward??? Eh??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm
Hmm.. Emmett's obviously the stronger of the two, but I think he relies too much on that physical strength while Edward's the smarter fighter. Plus he's the fastest. So... I guess I think Edward would find a way to win.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Edward would win. He's alot smarter than Emmett. So not only does he have brains against Emmett he's the fastest of them all. Then he can't not hear Emmett's thoughts so that's an even bigger advantage. Plus Emmett is probably pretty predictable when he fights. Then Edward has known him long enough to read his mind all the time and figure out his fighting style. The only way I say Emmett would win is if Edward was being double teamed.  

I_Luv_Gaara

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:57 pm
Emmet would probably win but Edward is still my type of heroin xd heart but if my friend wanted him id so go with Emmet as my 2nd choice  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:22 pm
sweatdrop umm i would say Edward cause he'll know what Emmett is thinking before he attacks. rolleyes  

Aquaura

Maquela928

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:50 pm
ehe, Emmett would so win! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 am
As much as I hate to say it, Edward would probably win. As much as I love Emmett, he only has so much brainpower, and the fact that Edward would know his every move before he did it wouldn't help. Emmett would think of what he was going to do, Edward would know what it was and block it. In the end, though, Edward would take a beating, because Emmett would be forced to surrender but would be super pissed off about it, so he would beat Edward up. Ands yes, he would be ab;le to beat him up, because it's a first instinct to Emmett.  

ParrotheadChick

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Edward would win only because he can read Emmett's mind and counter attack/move before Emmett does anything. That and he's faster and more cunning.
Emmett could beat anyone besides Edward...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:00 pm
ParrotheadChick
As much as I hate to say it, Edward would probably win. As much as I love Emmett, he only has so much brainpower, and the fact that Edward would know his every move before he did it wouldn't help. Emmett would think of what he was going to do, Edward would know what it was and block it. In the end, though, Edward would take a beating, because Emmett would be forced to surrender but would be super pissed off about it, so he would beat Edward up. Ands yes, he would be ab;le to beat him up, because it's a first instinct to Emmett.
Even if Emmett tried to change his attack Edward would still be able to tell what he would try to do. And if Edward did win, why would he let Emmett give him a beating, all he would have to do would be to beat him again the same way he did before. And it would help if Edward knew what Emmett was gonna do, because then he can duck or dodge or throw in his own blows. He's so fast I'm willing to bet for every punch Emmett throws Edward could probably throw a few more.  

I_Luv_Gaara

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:42 pm
I shall use the magic of logic to figure this all out. Let's list the facts first.

1) Emmet is strongest
2) Edward is fastest
3) Emmet relies on his strength to win
3) Edward can pick out what Emmet's going to do before he does it

Let's use these facts to figure this thing out.

OK, so Edward can doge anything that Emmet does because he's faster and he can hear Emmet's thoughts. He could also use Emmet's own strength against him. Therefore, I think that I'd have to say that Edward would win. I'd accualy like to see this fight. No, no, wait! I'd like to see Edward and Alice play chess! That would be hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:14 pm
EDWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

Chiru013

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Emmet would win. Edward usually relies on reading thoughts, but Jasper mentioned that Emmett was very spontanious and didn't think about what he was gonna do before he did it [spoiler, Eclipse: like the newborn vamps]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Chiru013
Emmet would win. Edward usually relies on reading thoughts, but Jasper mentioned that Emmett was very spontanious and didn't think about what he was gonna do before he did it [spoiler, Eclipse: like the newborn vamps]
Even so Jasper beat Emmett in the practice round and Edward tied with Jasper....what does that also tell you.  

I_Luv_Gaara

GoodbyexANDxSorry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:09 pm
I love Edward.
Both are strong, but Emmett is the stronger one.
I think Emmett defiantely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm
yep emmett, definetly  

Fifii

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items