Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:47 pm
Ravemistressharuka
Repressed Memories
(I've been playing the game...and I don't want this to die! Lol.)
Arage decided to check out the library for more Alchemy books. "Bound to be something I haven't learned..." he said to himself as he ascended the steps.

*Eda bumps into arage by accident* owww....sorry! sweatdrop

He stumbled slightly, trying to keep his balance. "Sorry," he said, thinking it was his fault.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 am
*staggers a bit, and then regains balence* so, what's your name? sweatdrop  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:46 pm
"Arage. And your's?" he asked, staring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:11 pm
*Looks at the two that walked intoo eachother, and shook her head and looks intoo her book again*  

Wacram Glaziuz

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 am
Repressed Memories
"Arage. And your's?" he asked, staring at her.

My name's Eda...it's very nice to meet u Arage...^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:24 pm
"Nice to meet you too, Eda." He nodded at her, slightly smiling.  

Repressed Memories

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 am
Repressed Memories

Eda smiles some more and the turns around to leave. she stops and turns to face Arage. she winks at him and turns back around. she keeps walking, but slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:16 pm
Ravemistressharuka
Repressed Memories

Eda smiles some more and the turns around to leave. she stops and turns to face Arage. she winks at him and turns back around. she keeps walking, but slowly.

"Wha..." he whispered, trying to figure out what just happened. He shook his head, then quickly walked up beside her. "So...um...where are you going to?" he asked shyly.  

Repressed Memories

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 am
Repressed Memories
Ravemistressharuka
Repressed Memories

"Wha..." he whispered, trying to figure out what just happened. He shook his head, then quickly walked up beside her. "So...um...where are you going to?" he asked shyly.

"I dunno....i'm a wanderer....i go where the wind takes me and some times i go another way... it depends." she said mysteriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:12 am
Mobius sat in the reinforced room they put him in behind the Fuhrer's office. At least, that's where they told him he was. He growled. Just because he was too dangerous for the Military to use except in the rare emergency. Next time he gets out, he's gonna kill the next alchemist he sees. He swears. A light... The food slot opened. Great... Potato salad and drumsticks again... You'd think he'd get better considering his power and his use for the military... Okay, make that one alchemist death and one chewing out of Fuhrer Bradley. This day, like all the rest, was going to be a long one...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:58 pm
"I need to find a way to escape. This place is too dull for my liking." He looked at his food thoughtfully. "Hmmm... If I can get the food to oxidize while superheating the air, I might just be able to cause enough pressure to blow the door off my cell, killing that guard and making it so that I only need to speak with Fuhrer Bradley..."

Needless to say, an explosion rocked the Central complex. A steel door 10 inches thick flew out onto the street, crushing a Central civilian cruiser. Mobius walked out of his cell, stretching. "Hmmm... The Fuhrer isn't here. Perhaps I should ask a couple of fine upstanding alchemists to assist me..." By assist, he meant he'd force them to assist. Mobius was the type to either get something done or make it get done. No excuses. He slowly started to walk in the direction of the library...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:22 am
Eda had just walked out of the library with Arage. she quickly ran down the stairs and decided to sit down to think about where she was gonna go now. she could go anywhere, but there were too many decisions.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 am
Mobius entered the library. No-one was to be seen. "So the humans are hiding... Come out or else I'll destroy this library bit by bit!" Mobius was expecting a great number of people to scurry out, begging for their lives. What he got was nothing. "Grrr... Stubborn alchemists..." He threw a pouch of sulphur into the air, spreading it over 1/3 of the library's bookcases. He then focused on the particles' thermal signature with his automail eye, and willed them to ignite. The library was in flames in seconds, and soon the fire spread to other bookcases. "Damn, nobody's here. Better try the cafeteria. There should be plenty of low-lifes I can press into service there..." So he walked out of the library, and started heading down the stairs. On his way, he saw two alchemists nearly at the bottom of the stairs. "Hmmm... they will do. His eye focused on one, and he focused on increaing the acidity of her stomach acid. "If I'm right, she'll live, get on the floor from a 'really bad tummyache', and the other one should bend down and check if she's all right. Then I can catch up to them and they will take me to Fuhrer Bradley." He slowly started to walk down the stairs, greaves making an ominous clicking with their claws against the stairs...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius entered the library. No-one was to be seen. "So the humans are hiding... Come out or else I'll destroy this library bit by bit!" Mobius was expecting a great number of people to scurry out, begging for their lives. What he got was nothing. "Grrr... Stubborn alchemists..." He threw a pouch of sulphur into the air, spreading it over 1/3 of the library's bookcases. He then focused on the particles' thermal signature with his automail eye, and willed them to ignite. The library was in flames in seconds, and soon the fire spread to other bookcases. "Damn, nobody's here. Better try the cafeteria. There should be plenty of low-lifes I can press into service there..." So he walked out of the library, and started heading down the stairs. On his way, he saw two alchemists nearly at the bottom of the stairs. "Hmmm... they will do. His eye focused on one, and he focused on increaing the acidity of her stomach acid. "If I'm right, she'll live, get on the floor from a 'really bad tummyache', and the other one should bend down and check if she's all right. Then I can catch up to them and they will take me to Fuhrer Bradley." He slowly started to walk down the stairs, greaves making an ominous clicking with their claws against the stairs...

[umm, i was currently sitting and reading a book in the liberary razz ]

*Logen noticed the man, she had putted out the fire's before they did any damage to the books, she smiled, this could be fun!, the oxygen around the flames was moved for some seconds so that the flames was strangled , logen smiled and followed the man*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 am
He almost caught up to the two. "You there! You will take me to Fuhrer Bradley. Or you will die. Either way, incooperation will make things extremely painful." Then he sensed someone behind him. "Ah yes... The Purple Tiger Alchemist, I believe. Do you intend to stop me?" He said this without turning around.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff