*self distructs* >,> Xp
View Results

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:00 pm
Redwing~Shadow
zz1000zz
Redwing~Shadow
when you say your not a lady, you mean your not lady like as I am or are you a guy with a female avi...sorry, there are people that do that, and I don't know why, but you can sometimes never predict people in real life.

*shrugs*

Ask someone who knows.

P.S. We test tube babies have it rough.
Well...how would I know I don't know you....don't think I'm starting something if I don't know you....like I would know that you were one...this is the internet for god sakes...

^.^

As a matter of habit, i do not disclose personal information on such public areas. I find it makes conversations harder, as it enforces preset notions with little to no basis.

As it happens, my brother takes some 75 minutes every morning, with extra time if he is going anywhere other than work. Hence the comment about excluding males from the conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 pm
Hmmm... I spend A LOT of time. I'm very into fashion, so I treat everyday liek somethign special.

My hair is naturally wavy, but I spend about an hour total styling it to bet it straight and piecey. Rub crap in it, blow dry it, rub mroe crap in it, flat iron, hair spray, flat iron, wax.

Make-up includes sunscreen (SPF 50, b***h. ******** if I get a tan...), moisturizer, acne medication, cover up, liquid foundation, blush, powder foundation, mascara, think black eyeliner, green eyeshadow, white eyeshadow, pink lip tint, and sometimes gloss and sparkles on my lips. so, make up maybe takes 15-45 minutes depending on how tired I am.

Clothing is an ongoing struggle. I just throw my clothes on the ground and I usually have to dig to find what I want. I'll usually wear a normal top and pants or skirt, maybe some thigh-highs, almost always my choker and collection of crosses aroudn my neck, maybe my pocket watch if I have pockets, a belt, a garter, some earrings... ionno. Whatever's there. Just looking for all that stuff and deciding what of it I'll waer takes about another hour...

IF its not worht it, don't do it. Right now, I"m in a sweatshirt and jeans and honestly? I wished I had taken the time to make myself pretty-- even though I'm not going anywhere. So, either you care or you don't. Take as much time as you think is worht it and I'm sure you'll be okay 3nodding  

Little Miss Lunacy

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm
definitely  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:47 am
No, I shower and braid my hair the night before, so all I have to do is put on clothes and wash my face and I'm out the door. On a school day that is.

On a normal day/weekend it takes me about an hour and a half.  

Rose Patterned Twil

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:23 am
it doesn't take me more than 20-30 mins, but its only cause i'm just a sluggish person in the mornings.
then there's the issue of getting my hair to stay down.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:12 am
Hair (new style takes forever) 20-40 minutes
Clothes 10 mins (damn, I need more clothes)
Make up - depends on what I'm doing that day. If something special happens, my make up has lots of effort put into it. I saw Spider man 3, so I did my eyes with red and black cobwebs. Took about twenty minutes for each eye....

That's pretty much me...  

darkcrimsongoth

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:16 pm
On a regular day it takes me...hmmm.....25 minutes? When I goth-up a bit more it takes me an added 15 minutes so thats 40. I do my eye makeup very carefully so it looks perfect and beautiful, that takes five minutes. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm
In general I don't really bother because of school dress codes, so here is my usual day:

Shower [10 minutes]
Get dressed [10 minutes]
lace knee-high boots [7 minutes ..... damn boots!!!]
Minimal makeup [3 minutes]
eat breakfast or whatever [10 minutes]

Roughly: about 40 minutes

When I'm going somewhere and I can REALLY dress it up -not often-:

Shower [20 minutes]
Get dressed [30 minutes]
Lace boots [...still 7 minutes]
Makeup [35 - 45 minutes].....no i dont 'load it on by the ton'....I just REALLY suck at it, so it takes me a while to get it right O.o

Roughly: 1 hour and 30 minutes

It really all depends on what I'm wearing, but in general it doesn't take me that long....except when I decided to dress-it-up. Then it shocks me.

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Vexworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:34 am
I usually wake up ridiculously early, so I can take as long as I want.
However, it only takes me about 5 minutes for makeup (i just do eye stuffs) and about 30 seconds to gel and poke my hair into an ungodly mess. Clothes don't take that long (unless there's lacing stuff up involved), the only thing that really does is finding jewelry, as it's in about seven different locations around my room crying

So I have then about an hour after all that in the morning to drink tea and wait until I feel like making breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:56 am
I only properly dress up if I'm going to a club, or to the movies wiht friends, or some such other activity, for school it doesn't take too long to get ready becaus ewe have the most boring uniform so it take me only an hour including shower and hair& make up time to get ready, same if I'm just not going anywhere. If I'm going out to a club I start at about 11 am (that';s when I have a shower) and I leave the house at about half five so that's six and ahalf hours, bearing in mind it takes nearly two and a half hours to straighten my naturally (disgustingly) thick wavy hair.  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:58 am
Redwing~Shadow
Ok, this is always something I've thought about and wondered. Yes, I'm a girl, and as people may sometimes think, it takes me or others hours to get ready to go out dressed up and everything, with make up and all the goods. Well, in reality, I don't wear make up, and I don't have any flashy or special cloths. For me to get up, get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, all the good stuff, usually takes me from 10-15(maybe 20) min. and when I'm in a real hurry it's usually 3-5. I don't bother getting any special clothing, putting on make-up or nothing of that sort. I just get ready and go. For special occasions it sometimes takes me longer but those are rare. The only time I wore make up was when I went to prom, that was practically it. I don't wear it out in public. ok...besides that...

...here's the question. How long does it take you to get ready to go out, and especially the dressy goth girls that might be out there. I know there might not be but I know some, and I know that there are girls like me who aren't really that picky. And ex friend of mine, who I'm only mentioning once because of some past issues, had made herself a goth. She wasn't one to begin with, she just turned into it. The only things she wears now are Tripp pants, black or dark color shirts, with anime on them still...lol...and her chokers and jewelry. For her to get ready to go out, dressed all up with the make up and everything...takes her 2 freakin hours...which that would kinda drive me insane, most girls I know spend no more then an hour, even my sister, who also wears make-up.

So this is the question: How long does it take you to get ready to go out? This is probably a stupid question, but really I wondered, so don't hate me for asking this. And don't hate me for any wording I might have used...

Edit~

Guys can answer too, don't go starting with me just because I wanted to know something. If your like me, and not lady like, then answer as well, I don't care. God...I hate when people make a deal over such a small thing. gezzz....don't argue...

Sometimes ( I am a girl in real life)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:27 am
Woah. Everyone's taking at 30-50min to get ready. sweatdrop
It takes me about 2 hours to get ready.
Shower. Put on clothes and other things. Blow dry my hair. Straighten my curly hair. Brush teeth. Wash face. Make-up.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:53 pm
I take the time whenever I feel like it, although right now my stuff is a mess and I can't be bothered to find my accessories to wear them.

It aleways takes me forever to get ready in the morning. I have to get dressed, then eat breakfast (scrambled eggs are s must for me), then wash my face, apply all my fancy acne medications, take my inhaler and ADHD medication, brush my teeth, get all my stuff together, brush my hair. After a while I couldn't even find the time to do my eye makeup in the morning. Although, now I just don't wear it because I swim a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm
To tell you the truth, for school, i sometimes get up at 4:30 to:

Take a shower=30 minutes

+Get Dressed=5 minutes

+Brush Hair+Teeth=10 minutes

+Put Shoes On=10 seconds

+Get Lunch=10 minutes

+Breakfast [sometimes yogurt or cereal]=2 minutes

57 minutes and 10 seconds to get ready in the morning.  

WhoopThereItIsnt

X__Dancing-Corpse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:49 pm
Depends on what I'm doing.
School, I dont really care.
-I shower [30mins] (Brush my hair+teeth+wash face while in there)
-Throw on whatever smells clean [3mins]
and slide on meh shoes.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas