Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:31 am
standing up he walked to a group of kids they all wore the maskes he wore but none of them were as intricet as his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:32 am
(sry, my 19 year old bro keeps messing with me)  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 am
(outch he is still in your house i'm gone when i'm 1 cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:34 am
(hes trying to mess up what im typing, and no hes visiting) she stood up swiffly, she gathered her books and walked out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:36 am
(ok)
the boy talked to the group in low voices.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 am
she walked past the group not looking or paying attention them, she went to her locker by them and opened it, she puts her books up and takes out her notebook and pencil bag  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:45 am
one of them (not my charactor) closes her locker and sais "so what is your name."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:47 am
(lol) she looks at him "i dont feel like saying it" she said in a velvet voice, she looked back at the group then back at him "dont you have friends to go to"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:48 am
tappig him on the shoulder the boy from class (me) talk to him in a low voice he leaves i say "sorry for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:51 am
she looks at him "its ok" she turns and starts to walk to her class  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:59 am
The dark girl walks behind her with the same pace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:03 am
she opened the door to the classroom and walked inside, she takes a seat to the back and sits down, she opens her notebook and begins to sketch quietly  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:13 am
She takes a seat next to the window and looks out. Clouds were gathering up to the sky and a distant thunder storm was rumbling.

Suddenly the lights go out in the whole school and screams can be heard from several classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 am
King Phar
turning to her "i can care less what your drawing do you know what made her cry?"

[you didnt see that i cried... damn, and the one tear that fell down fell intoo my fur damnit, you dont know anything about meh yet!... o.O]

*Logen walked from the classroom, last becouse she was rather slow collecting up her stuff*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces