Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:47 pm
((What do you mean by them?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:53 pm
(I meant Kuu, I probably should have just typed that but got lazy with my post).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:35 am
((Where are you from? Because you type them, instead of her. You should use them only when you're talking about many people))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:39 pm
LanceCalvis
The druid jumped down and landed on the ground in front of them. They had a rather scary look on his face. His eyes were covered by the shadows above in the trees and he stood tall in front of them. His hands were at his sides and looked rather ancient with his grey hair on top of his head. The druid was dresses in a dark robe with green lining on the inside. The cape in addition to the shadows from the trees above gave him a rather scary look. He said nothing and instead just stood there with his eyes hidden by the darkness.

"Where are you going? Can I come?" Kuu landed before him in her airwalker for, her head feathers stuck out. Her eyes gleamed golden.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:19 am
The old Druid spoke with a rather shaky voice. He seemed somewhat scared at the moment as he looked forward. Aaaa.........aaa.....Demon was just in the village. He claimed to be a member of the great Knights Order. The figure just jumped over the gates and held his weapon in the air. This person seems to think there is a spy among us that wishes us harm. The old Druid stepped forward a couple of steps and grabbed a hold of there shoulders. You have got to help them Kuu. He was clearly scared and what he was saying seemed to be in line with how the Knights operated. This wasn't the first time even this month. That one of there ranks had walked into a town and started barking orders at people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 am
Kuu had a flash in her eyes and she gently pushed the old man away.
She spread her wings and flew to his village.
((You should say her, instead of their))  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm
A tall figure stood in the middle of the town square, he was a brown haired green eyed person. They seemed to have a sinister agenda by the look in there eyes. This knight was dressed in black jeans with a white shirt and a brown jacket. They were looking around as the town folks gathered around . From the looks of things the Knight thought someone within the crowd would cause him harm. The group were up in arms thinking the same thing about him. A few of the people surrounding him were dressed in a traditional elven outfits. Nothing fancy really, just green with a hint of brown.

The unknown Knight looking to the sky as he spotted someone. He watched the people around him with his guard up. The new figure might be the one he was looking for. This was uncertain at the time, what the Unknown Knight did know was there was a Demon among them. The situation wasn't completely in the clear. Normally he would measure the level of hostility in everyone in the town. This would make his job easy but it seemed most of the people surrounding him were somewhat hostile towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm
Kuu landed behind a ragged old building and changed back to her human form. She took out her staff and leaned on it as she walked towards the person closest to her, that was surrounding the man.
"Is something wrong? Why are you harrasing this person with the force of mass, instead of taking care of it one on one?"
She kept leaning to her staff and when she spoke, she squinted her eyes, this way she could hide their colour.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:31 am
One of the villagers pointed to the Unknown Knight with his right index finger and spoke. Do you know who that is.........? That's one is one of the Old Order Knights. He barged in here and started barking orders left and right. There wasn't really anything we could say to convince them to leave. They are set on finding whatever Demon is in this village. On top of that they are scaring the young into hiding. In fact, they started chasing this one boy around the village shortly after they arrived. That was when we decided to stop them. This is a stalemate right now, we can't attack cause we can't win a battle with that person. Well anyway now you at least know what is going on in the village. Maybe you can talk some sense into that person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:36 am
"You say they were harrasing a child. Where is this boy now?"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:52 am
The villager pointed to a nearby chicken coop. It was an area where children usually would only go if sent there as punishment. This child had chosen to run there out of fear though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:02 am
Kuu walked into the cicken coop to find the boy there. When she saw him she kneeled to match his height and spoke with a gentle voice.
"Don't worry. I won't allow them to hurt you. I could make the bad men go away but I need your help. Do you think you can answer my questions?" When she spoke her pupils turned into sliths and her eyes became like gold.  

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces