Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:54 pm
Sinn did some push-ups and crunches to get himself awake, and finally, walked over to a spot near the forest and leaned against a tree, waiting for his team to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Reks stopped at a bakery and bought, with fake money, a bagel and a muffin for breakfast. He climped a tree using only his feet and sat on the top of it eating.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 pm
Where are they?!?!? "Come on guys, it's morning! It's Saturday, I should be sleeping!" Wait, Saturday? Duh! The mission is Monday... Sinn kicked the tree he was leaning against, and a bunch of bagel crumbs fell on his head. "What the- oh, it's you." He said, looking up at Reks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:36 pm
"Hm? Oh... Hey..." Reks said, still eating and not bothering to jump down. "What are you doing here?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:41 am
"I thought I had a mission today, they are supposed to meet up here.... and the mission is actually monday...." Sinn yawned and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 am
"Ha!" Reks said, laughing at his stupidity. "Want a muffin?" He asked as he dropped a muffin down to him.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:53 am
Sinn caught the muffin and took a bite of it. "This is a good bagel.... you got it from the place that is way too expensive, let me guess... you stole the food?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 am
"Mabey... And by the way, you're eating a muffin, not a bagel." Reks said, his eye brows raising at how he said bagel.

((Oi! Theres a naruto RP in my guild, and possibly a hp one too....))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 am
"Er.... this person sitting at the computer made me say it."

((Hp.... as in.... Harry Potter?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 am
"Hmmm... Thats strange...." Reks said, thinking it over. "PURRING CHICKEN!!!"

((Yesh....))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:05 am
"Hmmm... that's also strange, what you just said." Sinn said, thinking it over. "MOOING FROG!!!"

((I don't know what else to say.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:05 pm
"Whats with these so true farm animal noises?" Reks asked. "DUCKIES GO ANERT NERT NERT!!!"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:23 pm
"Well.... farmers don't make enough money... so they are now putting up a publicity stunt, making everyone make REALISTIC animal noises..." Sinn explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:02 pm
"hmmm..I'm getting bored of animals"sakata gets up and picks up a peice of grass "I'll call you grassy"  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 pm
Sinn leaned against the tree, making himself look cool as the girl he liked from his team passed by. "Oh, I didn't get your name. I'm Sinn." He said, looking at Reks.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff