Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Racist Comment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umberella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 am
Some people are actually raised racist. It is normal to them and good in their mind. This idea freaks me out, but not everyone becomes racist when they hit high school. Some are raised that way, from birth, by their racist parents.

BUT...yes, in my view of the world that guy was nuts and if people feel like arguing with an obvious idiot, they can. It is really hard to change the mind of someone not open to change. Who KNOWS that they are right. I prefer to let people make asses of themselves and I try not to get dragged into the stupidity.

And the internet makes it easy for people to REALLY say what they think. The kinds of things they wouldn't say to a person's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
forgive me if i put this thread in the wrong place but...

I was on Youtube earlier today, listening to Stupify by Disturbed, when I noticed a comment on the page beneath it.
I copied and pasted the entire argument thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
XKarilsX (12 hours ago)
someone on hear said this song was about the goverment? This song is about Racsim

marulez (7 hours ago) [THE RACIST]
racism is good! without it we will cease to exist! ******** disturbed! they are ******** communist race mixers!

paddycakez111 (4 hours ago)
disturbed rock !!!

gossngossie (3 hours ago)
yeah right you're really smart
disturbed ******** marulez

AyameRikimayu (2 hours ago) [ME]
don't be a ******** idiot. racism is NEVER good, it kills people and causes more pain than i doubt you have ever felt in your life. and we WILL cease to exist with racism, so go back to your hole and isolate yourself from the better half of society.
i feel sorry for the likes of you.

gossngossie (2 hours ago)
yep you're right

Ganzazzz (1 hour ago)
Marulez u need medical help...or just kill yourself please...

Slawomiro555 (37 minutes ago)
You're dumb , marulez...

archangel19941551 (33 minutes ago)
dude. take ganzazzz's advice. ******** off you homo racist b***h!! go die. noone would miss you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, sorry that was long. but I want to know your thoughts on this asswipe. personally, i think he was totally out of line, but... what do you think?
I only posted this here because this is the only place where I know people will discuss intelligently.

Sounds like someone trying to get attention exclaim  

Devils_lilboy

Vexworth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:35 am
Goes online, blurts out something sure to offend, and leaves.

I smell an attentionwhore more than a true racist.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:27 am
that guy does have problems thoe u have to admite the world has improved sence racism has gone down in the charts of society neutral  

dante_reincarnation15

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Isn't that last guy being hypocritical?

Do they think that racism remark is totally out of line, but calling the guy a "homo racist b***h" and telling them to die is completely acceptable?

Double-standards suck.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:08 pm
Racism good? Hm I need to think of any situation in which that'd be a correct statement.

Hold on.

No. I can't think of any right now.
But remember, bigotry is not exclusively a white trait. Affirmative action, I think, is racist. Along with this one time I was taking an SAT and there was a bubble: "If you are African-American, you are eligble for this scholarship." I was like what? There are a lot of poor white people, just go down south. People assosciate poverty with ghettos when really--well, just go to parts of Kentucky. You'll see what I mean. Help is needed everywhere for everyone no matter their color.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:44 pm
ill gladly marry a woman from another race, just to piss that guy off....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:20 pm
IY_and_MCR
Sounds like someone acting up to gain attention.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if this idiot doesn't really mean what s/he was saying and was just doing it for shock value.  

Veruniel
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:23 pm
This happens in the Chatterbox on a daily basis. Fail.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:02 pm
The guy was obviously just a troll.  

Sharing Heartbeats

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:01 am
-Isel-

Surely you could be saying something more constructive than telling people that they fail. Your post was very disrespectful and I'm sure was not appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:15 am
Hmm. Looks more like someone is trying to stir people up.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:14 am
Veruniel
-Isel-

Surely you could be saying something more constructive than telling people that they fail. Your post was very disrespectful and I'm sure was not appreciated.

I just don't get why the majority is taking it so seriously. What I said is the equivalent of "Gosh golly gee guys, you sure are making a big deal out of this compared to how often it happens and how little of a deal it is. Can't you be wasting your time with something better?"

I chose simpler vernacular.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:18 pm
TheNutcrackerPrince
Racism good? Hm I need to think of any situation in which that'd be a correct statement.

Hold on.

No. I can't think of any right now.
But remember, bigotry is not exclusively a white trait. Affirmative action, I think, is racist. Along with this one time I was taking an SAT and there was a bubble: "If you are African-American, you are eligble for this scholarship." I was like what? There are a lot of poor white people, just go down south. People assosciate poverty with ghettos when really--well, just go to parts of Kentucky. You'll see what I mean. Help is needed everywhere for everyone no matter their color.

Well those bubbles are necessarily meaning for poor black people. It's more like for those organizations to help give out those scholarships like the NAACP gives out. Those things are supposed to I think help promote blacks to do well in school and prove themselves.

NekoYasha09er

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces