Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:00 pm
neon blue penguin
(hi i just joined) Rye slowly walks into the throne room of the elf king and notices that the princess isnt around.

(okay kool lemme check it out) a Guard tells hi "If your looking for he Princess she went for a walk"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria Sighs "Im going into towns" She gets up and starts walking the opposite direction of the towns, her mind is somewhere eles
tapping her on the shoulder "sorry but our going the rong derection."
She takes it off "Ill go in any Direction I want, please just go, I need to be alone for a while"
"fine than but i will be watching." he disapeared  

King Phar

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
(hi i just joined) Rye slowly walks into the throne room of the elf king and notices that the princess isnt around.

(okay kool lemme check it out) a Guard tells hi "If your looking for he Princess she went for a walk"
Rye notices the guard to his left "oh im not just come to check in on the king"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:02 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria Sighs "Im going into towns" She gets up and starts walking the opposite direction of the towns, her mind is somewhere eles
tapping her on the shoulder "sorry but our going the rong derection."
She takes it off "Ill go in any Direction I want, please just go, I need to be alone for a while"
"fine than but i will be watching." he disapeared
Saria becomes uncomfortable with that and starts walking South  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:03 pm
hige walked out of the bar and into the forest where he sat on a tre branch and looked up to the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:04 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin

"Well he is in the War Chamber but do not disturb him he is vary Busy"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm
she got bored of all of the people screaming, she leaves the town and walks around "now, what to do, what to do" she said pushing back her long baby blue hair, she lookes around and started to walk again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm
hige started to chew on a twig while watching the sky
wounder what royalty is like  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin

"do you know who i am guard" Rye said slowly walking towards the man "i am the duke third in line for the throne i will see the king whenever i want is that clear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
Saria to distacted ended up Walking into enemy Forest to the South she leans on a tree and looks up consumed with sarrow and moans out "I cant do it, I cant run an intire empire, its to hard, Im not strong enouph"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Adriana walked around bored, she sharpened her nails and cuts a tree, she smiled and kept on walking, she kicked a tree and sighs "whats more fun..." she said thinking, she looks up at the sky then looks all around her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin

"do you know who i am guard" Rye said slowly walking towards the man "i am the duke third in line for the throne i will see the king whenever i want is that clear?"
"My apologies sir" She bows and resumes position  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria to distacted ended up Walking into enemy Forest to the South she leans on a tree and looks up consumed with sarrow and moans out "I cant do it, I cant run an intire empire, its to hard, Im not strong enouph"
hige looked down at her
you mind not kicking the tree?
he then looked back up at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
apearing next to her phar places a hand over her mouth whispering in her ear "shouldn't have come here girl the people have seen you leave now your alreddy being replaced by a look alike the color dragon have chosen their side and it is not yours." teliporting to the dragon capital.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:12 pm
(she didnt kick the tree XD)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items