Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:58 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she turns around and saw the wolf "oh boy" she said raising her staff "who are you?" she yelled the designs on her legs arms and back glowling a bright blue color
the wolf looks at her but doesn't say anything as his cackles raise as if expecting her to fight
she looks at the wolf, her staff glowing a bright bluish color, she swings her staff trapping it in a blue orb, she walks up to the orb with him in it "who are you? answer me and i shall set you free"
"its a lycan let him go" Zamos says his tattoos glowing brighter than before
she looks at him "a lycan? ive never seen one" she sighs "fine" she touches the orb and it disapears, releasing him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she turns around and saw the wolf "oh boy" she said raising her staff "who are you?" she yelled the designs on her legs arms and back glowling a bright blue color
the wolf looks at her but doesn't say anything as his cackles raise as if expecting her to fight
she looks at the wolf, her staff glowing a bright bluish color, she swings her staff trapping it in a blue orb, she walks up to the orb with him in it "who are you? answer me and i shall set you free"
she looks at him "a lycan? ive never seen one" she sighs "fine" she touches the orb and it disapears, releasing him
"you should study those spellbooks of yours more carefully"  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:01 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolf starts to growl at them having been locked in an orb  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:01 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she rolls her eyes "its not like it has pictures" she said lowering her staff  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:07 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"im sorry" she said to the wolf "i didnt mean to"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
the wolf continues to growl then pads off into the deeper part of the woods  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she sighs "sorry" she turns looking back at Zamos "well i didnt mean to" she looks around "well ill be....around" she turns and walks out of the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she sighs "sorry" she turns looking back at Zamos "well i didnt mean to" she looks around "well ill be....around" she turns and walks out of the forest
Zamos follows her out of the forest one of his bats comes up and whispers something "hey sabrina wait" he says a little flushed  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 pm
tsume gets to a deep part of the woods where the moonlight cant pass through the tree canopy and the trees seem to be hundreds of years old
the wolf turns human and walks over to a hollowed out tree trunk like cave and walks in  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Zamos follows her out of the forest one of his bats comes up and whispers something "hey sabrina wait" he says a little flushed
she stops "what?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"my bat says that there is a team of vatican hunters in the town near here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:18 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"oh" she says thinking "i havent ran into them yet, and i dont want to start now" she looks back at him "well i can take care of myself, ive done so all my life" she shrugged "not a big deal"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:18 pm
tsume sits down in the cave and rummages through some packs  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"oh" she says thinking "i havent ran into them yet, and i dont want to start now" she looks back at him "well i can take care of myself, ive done so all my life" she shrugged "not a big deal"
"fine then if you feel that way then i guess i will leave you at there mercey"he said as his tattoos glowed a bright red and he walked away  

neon blue penguin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces