Edward or Jacob???!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:21 am
Ddoepke92
I would have to say Edward. I mean...Bella is in love with him. Jacob was nothing more than a friend to her (although Jacob wanted more). Jacob does have some good qualities, but I think he's being too harsh on Bella for her choice.
Plus, who can beat Edwards sexyness?? I'll answer that...um, nobody!

Well actually my friend Cristina can she doesnt like Edward she said he is annoying but I disagree w/ her he is hot xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:45 am
They're both so cool! heart  

Awaikuro

~Viva~Per~Amore~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm
niecerpiecer
~Viva~Per~Amore~
I think Jacob is a great friend, but there is no real right answer. Mostly because of the treaty and the Volturi. Personaly, I think Edward is better for Bella because there is a way she can be safe around him even if he looses controla and that would be to become a vampire. But with Jacob there is no way she would be completly safe because she can't become strong enough. Plus Jacob is willing to leave her if she becomes a vampire which says that he is not going to stay with her no matter what and what would happen if Alice wanted to visit like she did in New Moon? Edward did say that he would not make the same mistake twice when it comes to leaving Bella so he will not leave her even if she is with Jacob, but Jacob would make the relationship between Bella and Edward strained or even a secret, but he would be able to smell if she had been with a vampire so there would be no secret and he would not want her around him. So if she is with Jacob, she can't be with Edward and if she is with Edward she can't be with Jacob, but she can be with Edward and be safe from him hurting her. So Edward is better for her. At least that is my opinion. But then comes the other dillema of how to make her safe with Edward without violating the treaty or getting themselves killed by the Volturi.

Sorry for the long post, it is just a heated subject between my sister and I and I almost have my argument rehearsed. Plus what kind of an author would Stephanie be if Bella didn't end up with Romeo?

Ok Edward is better than Romeo and I think Edward and Jacob r both equally dangerous 2 Bella 3nodding
Yes, at this point that is true, but she can be turned into a vampire which would make it safe for her to be around Edward, but there is no way she can be safe around Jacob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 pm
~Viva~Per~Amore~
niecerpiecer
~Viva~Per~Amore~
I think Jacob is a great friend, but there is no real right answer. Mostly because of the treaty and the Volturi. Personaly, I think Edward is better for Bella because there is a way she can be safe around him even if he looses controla and that would be to become a vampire. But with Jacob there is no way she would be completly safe because she can't become strong enough. Plus Jacob is willing to leave her if she becomes a vampire which says that he is not going to stay with her no matter what and what would happen if Alice wanted to visit like she did in New Moon? Edward did say that he would not make the same mistake twice when it comes to leaving Bella so he will not leave her even if she is with Jacob, but Jacob would make the relationship between Bella and Edward strained or even a secret, but he would be able to smell if she had been with a vampire so there would be no secret and he would not want her around him. So if she is with Jacob, she can't be with Edward and if she is with Edward she can't be with Jacob, but she can be with Edward and be safe from him hurting her. So Edward is better for her. At least that is my opinion. But then comes the other dillema of how to make her safe with Edward without violating the treaty or getting themselves killed by the Volturi.

Sorry for the long post, it is just a heated subject between my sister and I and I almost have my argument rehearsed. Plus what kind of an author would Stephanie be if Bella didn't end up with Romeo?

Ok Edward is better than Romeo and I think Edward and Jacob r both equally dangerous 2 Bella 3nodding
Yes, at this point that is true, but she can be turned into a vampire which would make it safe for her to be around Edward, but there is no way she can be safe around Jacob.
thats true. Plus, Jacob was pushing his luck when he was being so persistant. What did he think would happen if Edward came back? of course nobody knew if he was at the time, but I still like Edward more  

Zirumi

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:11 pm
mmmm true she would be safe if she turned into a vampire poor Jake poor Bella poor everybody xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:50 am
i say edward, it's not like jacob would have come to bellas house and follow her around if she hadn't been flirting with him. 4laugh  

x- Moonlight Artist -x

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:10 pm
Sandstorm014
i say edward, it's not like jacob would have come to bellas house and follow her around if she hadn't been flirting with him. 4laugh

Edward wouldnt follow her around if she didnt smell so good 2 him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:35 pm
jacob is really cool i like him but i have to say if i got a choice in real life sorry jake but edward wins.  

BellaSwan57

BellaSwan57

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 pm
Sandstorm014 Wrote:
i say edward, it's not like jacob would have come to bellas house and follow her around if she hadn't been flirting with him.

Edward wouldnt follow her around if she didnt smell so good 2 him

thats true but edward dose like bella for her personality aswell 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:33 pm
Edward!!!!
I despise Jacob! evil  

genuine_dollar

TheOnlyFlyingLlama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:40 pm
Jacob needs to learn Bella and Edward were meant for eachother! He should BUTT OUT!! Grar!
Edward shall always be my favorite *huggles vampy*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:36 pm
Plus there are the Romeo and Juliet remarks, and how it wouldn't be a good title if Juliet dumps Romeo and marries Paris. Also what kind of an author would begin a book with two people just to later change everything?  

~Viva~Per~Amore~

genuine_dollar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 pm
Shattered_Spirit3
Jacob needs to learn Bella and Edward were meant for eachother! He should BUTT OUT!! Grar!
Edward shall always be my favorite *huggles vampy*
3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 am
well, from what i've read, vampires are sex gods, plus the fact that i like to be cold rather than hot so... i really dont need to explain myself further...  

grayskye

asian_bbt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:00 pm
niecerpiecer
Ddoepke92
I would have to say Edward. I mean...Bella is in love with him. Jacob was nothing more than a friend to her (although Jacob wanted more). Jacob does have some good qualities, but I think he's being too harsh on Bella for her choice.
Plus, who can beat Edwards sexyness?? I'll answer that...um, nobody!

Well actually my friend Cristina can she doesnt like Edward she said he is annoying but I disagree w/ her he is hot xd 3nodding

bahaha, my name is christina too.(: but thats the only thing me and your friend have in common I heart EDWARD CULLEN srry to say but i HIGHLY HIGHLY dislike JACOB BLACK. he is just so.. so.. coniving >=l UGH. i cant stand him !! edward+bella = meant to be. jaco+bella = nonoNO! **WARNING ECLIPSE SPOILERR so dont read on if you havent read it ** even though , near the end of eclipse, bella did realize she had feelings for jacob, it wasnt as strong as she loved edward ! and jacob, should have obviously knew that. yet kept on triyng to get bella to love him ! plus it caused some conflict between bella & edward !! and how jacob forced bella to kiss him TWICE. AAAHHHHH. I JUST CANT STAND TAHT DAMN WEREWOLF. edward 4laugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff