Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 am
She put her hands into his pockets.
"What's this..EWWWW!! Oh, a pencil"
She took out a fine looking pencil, obviously stolen from a bank.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 am
He looks at her with one eye-brow raised. He got his wallet and the key to the office from the guy's back pockets. He takes the guy out back and tells her to go inside.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:06 am
She went inside.

(Though I'm not sure where. I might end up in prison or a police car!Ha)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:09 am
About three minutes later Walt came back in. You notice he has no blood on him anymore. "I can get the blood. I know how do work with wood. Why don't you take the office." He tosses her the keys which also have no blood. He walks into the main part of the bar and puts up a "Closed for repairs" sign. He then starts cleaning.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 am
Window walked to the office and started wiping off the blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:17 am
(Sorry, I messed up instead he searched through the office after he cleaned) He took some papers and did some stuff on the computer. Then he pulled her out of the room and locked it. He said to her, looking in her eyes, "We have to get out of her and then come back. if not, we'll probably get shot and/or killed. My apartment's safe..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:39 am
(It happens :3)
"What, am I going to a completely strange mans appartment? Why not"
She shrugged and smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 am
He goes out the back, gun drawn. He looks around and signals her to come. they get to his car which is a Black Impala, 1967. they get in and he has a CB radio in the car. He picks it up as he starts to drive. "Hello this is the smeg-head asking if anyone has their ears on." Someone came over the radio. "Hey smeg-head. Long time no see what's happening?" "Me and my friend Banana nearly got killed less then an hour ago Duracell. I wanted to know if I had You'd heard anything out on me." "Got a new buddy huh? I haven't heard anything but I'll let you know. So, who's your friend?" He hands it to Window. "Talk to Duracell, Banana."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 am
"Hi Duracell" she said and smiled "I don't know what the Hopping Bunnylove is going on"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 am
"Hopping Bunnylove? I at least hope she's hot because she sure isn't bright Smeg-head." "Hey come on Duracell, let her easy she just had a gun to her head." "Ok." "I'm going to stop at the double b and blade for a minute then go to back and sign. then home." "I think not. Double b and blade has cops all over and the back and sign has some of your old fiends." "Damn. I'll keep my ears on. Say goodbye to Duracell, Banana."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 am
"Bye"
She turned to look him into his eyes.
"What do we do now?Uhm...Sir Smeg?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 am
"Go home." He sped off and ended up at an apartment building. They went into his apartment which was rather nice. He gave her a short tour and said she can do almost anything just worn him. He got on the computer and started working on what he found she saw him taking some floppies out of his pocket and using them. He has a TV and a rather large video and DVD collection.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 am
She walked around the house and gased the windows. They had stripes in them and that made her smile. She went to the living room and sat on the couch. Her paycheck could never afford these kind of furnituring.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff