I kno ppl have their opinoins but they dont have 2 hate Jacob 4 no reason  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:56 pm
agreed 3nodding

Her Sinful Fantasies

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 pm
Levina_Ellar
Pika Pika-chan
I dont hate Jake I personally like him. I just dislike the fact that he just hates all the vampires becuase of what some of them have done( Victoria and Laurent), i think that it's not fair for him to just hate them without really knowing them.

Hmm, yeah that's a good point. And it doesn't seem like the Cullens bother much about the werewolves.

That may just be because they haven't had much of an opportunity yet. Alice DID sort of freak out when she learned that Bella's best friend was a werewolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Somei Yoshino
Hatsuharuluvr
niecerpiecer21094
They really dont have agood reason 4 hating Jake cuz all of their reasons r dumb srry but its true if Jake broke a promise who cares so did Edward! I luv Edward but it makes me mad that u guys r hating on Jake 4 no reason

its not that i hate him its just that him and bella will always just be friends but he keeps trying to win her over and stuff.

Yes Jacob threatens Edward and Bella relationship. You shouldn't hate him just because he loves Bella. He have every rights to fight for her affection ( and fail).Besides, the book would be pretty boring if Edward and Bella relationship has no complication.

yea it would be kinda boring but hes kinda rude too calling them "bloodsuckers" and "leeches". i don't hate him. he has every right to love bella just as much as edward. i feel for him though and hope he finds love like bella and edwards (though i doubt that exists).  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

greenday893

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:30 pm
I don't think there's wrong with him necessarily, I just don't like how he doesn't like Edward sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 am
YeahI dont like the way they talk bad bout each other but the book would be boring if the didnt have fights and talk bad bout 1 another 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

On an evening in Roma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:05 pm
I don't dislike Jacob. Actually, I really like him...not as much as Edward of course...he's a pretty good character. I haven't finished reading New Moon yet, so I can't really say anything. But so far he's good company for Bella. COMPANY...that's all. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:17 pm
i like jacob i just dont like how he's acting but if it werent for that there would be no excitment. ^^ it's kinda like that cho cry baby incident in hp. give her a break her bf died...eh. w/e.  

krnpridegurlie90

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces