Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryPaws

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 pm
Hi there, Ivory here. Time to lay down a few basics on my inner therian self.

Name: IvoryPaws 'Ivory'
Species: Tundra Wolf
Fur Color: The main coating is white. With a lighter grey on her tail, ear, hair and muzzle tips. Her paw pads, claws and nose are black.
Eyes: Silvery-blue
Height: 5'11"
Mate: None
Body Standards: A larger frame with sturdy limbs and posture. On the chubby side. Fluffed fur, with a wild mane of hair which curls at the tips. Also has small ears and a big, bushed tail.
Clothing/Jewelry: Being more natural then anything, clothes aren't worn much. (Fur covers those extra places", unless wanting to be shown.) As for jewelry - She has a pair of silver hooped earrings, two feathers tied to her mane (raven and blue jay) by a strand of grizzy bear hair. This symbolizes my two sisters and mother. And lastly, she wears a dark leather necklace with a gold, wooden celtic trinity knot as the pendant. I.e. Faith and background. No tattoos or dyed fur so far.
-No picture yet-
About me: (Coming when I have some more time. If you want to know anything, just message me.) wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I only dream in b l a c k & w h i t e

User ImageWild-chan is posting her profile :3

Name: Reka Wulf
Species: Wolf
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Bust: 88 cm
Hips: 84 cm
Likes: Mechanics, guitars, music, rock, metal, reading, raw meat, and loves alcohol.
Dislikes: Height measurements, felines, country, annoying furries, faes.

More to come.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seductive Shark

I am a dumb weeaboo fag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm
Name: Jolene O'Connor

Species: Cat

Fur Color: Calico, mainly white on the tummy, with an orange patch on one eye and black on the other. Orange on her head (matching her hair) one black ear one orange. Orange all the way down her back with a large black splotch in the middle and black at the tip of her tail. (My boyfriend is working on a picture...xP I'll post it as soon as I'm able...)

Eyes: Green

Height:5'6

Mate: Ramus Redshade (Husband and Master)

Body Standards: Big hips and bust but still fragile in body and nature. Long orange hair that she normally keeps up in pigtails.

Clothing/Jewelry: She loves to assemble new outfits for herself, mainly to surprise and please her Master. She's normally found in a sort of schoolgirl outfit when she's out and about. In the house she enjoys wearing jeans with just a bra on. She sometimes wears glasses, which she doesn't need she just prefers the way she looks in them and a collar is a common accessory. Her wedding and engagement ring worn on her left ring finger, as is customary. And a woven bracelet with a genuine four leaf clover set in acrilic attacted (With a matching necklace.)

About me: Born in a less than fortunate home, she was the only one to survive out of her litter. Her mother quickly ran off after she was able to more or less 'take care' of herself, leaving her to the streets.

At the age of sixteen she was found and taken in my Madam Crimson, a vixen that ran a brothel. She was brought up and taught how to please men, though she became one of the lesser enjoyed of the girls; though she did have her regulars. She became a little sister to the other girls, but acted somewhat like a pet. She enjoyed being pet and played with but no matter what she was the most obedient of the girls so she was popular among the violent men.

When she reached the age of 23 she got another regular that wasn't like the rest. Admiral Ramus Redshade, a wolf of amazing proportions both physically and in every other meaning of the word he was also a teacher at the local Military school. He was stern and demanded obedience from her but he always showed her kindness when she obeyed.

One night, Ramus came in unexpected while Jolene was still with a client. He waited patiently to meet with Jolene, although he began to hear a little more disturbance than was normal, including Jolene truly crying and whimpering. Ramus busted in a found that her client had pulled a knife on her and had her pinned to the ground, the knife to her throat and her clothes ripped from her body. Ramus proceeded to take care of the client and nearly kill him before Madam Crimson stopped him.

Ramus then demanded to take Jolene from the brothel and keep her as his own, Madam Crimson agreed but said only if Jolene agreed as well. Jolene was quick to say yes and was taken home by Ramus and became a homemaker, though always stuck to calling Ramus Master, she acted more and more as a wife everyday, and so finally he proposed and they were married.

Likes: Cooking, cleaning, shopping, pleasing her Master, meeting with her friends from the brothel, shopping with her Master, assembling outfits for herself, dancing, singing, yoga, martial arts and video games.

Dislikes: People that talk just to hear their own voice, making her Master angry, when plans don't work out like they should, messing up in cooking, seeing her old clients arpund.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:13 pm
    NameRyoma Uchkei
    Age17 and a bit
    Race Mix of cat species and leo
    Intrestsbuilding mecha, Reading, drinking, affectionite guys
    Dislikes Trickery, hate, lizards, bats, anything with wings, lazy-ness
    Origin African Jungle
    Picture[even if no tone is shown she is a mix of tans]
    about Born by a leader of a lion tribe, she is very humble, naive, and rude but also in a sense have leader qualities. Her mecha skills allow her to travel distances not only around the world but through space as well. She at the moment has no love intrests, and doe not plan on offspring but does love to have conversation with the opposite sex
    {More Info soon}

Chromatic Disaster

Thirteenth Celebrator

Xthunder

5,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:58 pm
thought I made one of these so long ago....oh well

Name: Stewart, X, whatever you want to call me really
Race: Guess, cause I'm not telling
Intrests: Martial arts, cooking, animation, VIDYA GAMES 8D
Dislikes: cuteness, puppies, rainbows, kittens, lolipops and gumdrops
SQUIRRULS D:

Picture: User Image
the mask changes with each emotion...IT'S ALWAYS CHANGING

I FAIL AT EVERYTHING D:l  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:20 pm
Gaia Name: ShadowFox97

Fursona Name: ShadowFox, Virgil Shade

Species: red fox

likes: Vixens, racing, sword collecting, telling stories, wrigting poetry, hearing stories, black tea, Kitsune Udon, ramen, etc. (just likes to have fun)

Dislikes: dawn, extreme heat, extreme cold, furry haters, people that like to wake him from naps.

Favorite phrase: Booya motha' f***!!

Description: urban camo pants, red shirt with a black emblem, long black
trench coat, crimson eyes, fox's head and tail.

Weapons: twin armblades, hand guns(desert eagles w/ unlimited ammo)

Background Story: born on a remote continent shrouded in darkness, Virgil was born in to a simple home training under his father to become the last of a great family line when a military group kiddnaped him after killing his parents. once human, he is now what you see before you, a genetic experiment that escaped and became a bounty hunter to defend the world from evil. This being is ShadowFox, the silent blade of purity.

ShadowFox97

Thanos Sullivan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:44 am
Name: Thanos Sullivan.
Species: Tasmanian tiger and dragon mix.
Sexuality: Bi, leaning towards males.
Appearance: Thanos is a very interesting creature, the offspring of a female Tasmanian tiger and a male dragon. Hir fur is an even brown color, with dark stripes and a cream-colored stomach, and hir eyes are an icy blue with swirls of dark blue and black. However, a pair of horns sprout just above hir ears, and spikes run down hir back and tail, with one on each shoulder. Even hir tail reveals hir strange mixture, with a scaled underside merging smoothly with the fur above. Hir paws are sharply clawed. Powerful wings give hir a more intimidating profile. Short, spiky black headfur covers hir head. In addition, a piercing adorns hir long, forked tongue tongue. Though shi will wear whatever hir Master wants hir to wear, shi will often otherwise wear some kind of jeans with a long-sleeved, collared shirt and no footwear.
Personality: Often, shi can be a very good slave. Shi may be very obedient, if shi loves hir Master/Mistress enough. However, shi does have a bit of a rebellious streak, though even this may be discouraged under the right Master/Mistress. Though shi is a slave, shi still has limits which should never be crossed. When not in the presence of hir Master/Mistress, shi is seemingly aloof at times, though she is not truly mean, in any case. Generally, shi will not hesitate to assist someone who needs hir help.
History: Full biography
Hobbies: (To be added later.)
Dislikes: (To be added later.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:06 pm
User Image

Quoted from Furcadia:

A chubby white lion of eighteen, bearing a very American accent. His mane is obviously the favorite feature, kept long and thick, painstakingly clean. Usual attire consists of a black shirt, some khaki shorts, and leather bound sandles that seem to be slowly melting from over-use. The old leather necklace with a stone cross wraps one of his wrists, Victorinox watch currently fastened around the other. A toy lightsaber hangs from one of his belt-loops.  

LukeSkv

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Alright, as I said in the intro thread, I've been having inklings as to what I "am".

I'm a closet fur. I think that because, my entire life I've always had nicknames like, "Kitten" among others like "Piglet" (don't ask.... >.<). Hence the Neko in my name. It just stuck. And when Pokemon came out (I know, for shame) my nickname Eevee came about. I shortened it to Eeve simply so it fit in my cell phone number. xD (If you're wanting to run off to go look at a phone pad, I'll save you the trouble. It's 3383)
Also for my entire life, I have liked wolves and wolf like canines. Like Huskies and German shepherds and the like.
I also have a tendency to meow randomly... (and I mean in real life). I'v often been mistaken for a real cat meowing somewhere. People have actually searched their house looking for some trapped kitten not believing the sound came from me. O.O;;;
I also like fuzz on a guy... my ex still bugs me of how I would randomly pet his forearm hair... that's right I said forearm hair and randomly =) As well as glee over his stubble and rub my palms over it as a greeting.
And when cuddling, I'd nuzzle his chest hair. Before you ask, yes I'm also known for randomly purring when someone plays with my hair....

SO in short (I know what you're thinking... Short? THIS?? HA! but anyway...)
I'm thinking my "fursona" as it were, is a hybrid feline wolf slapped inside a human body with only the cat ears and wolf tail to show for it. Tho mostly the ears really. Heck even on my Gaia avi the tail and ears were the first things I tried to get. They're also the 2 things permanently attached to my avi.
And if you were wondering where the "closet" was... it's cause I never really thought of myself as a fur, but all signs are kinda pointing that I probably should be, the rest of my mind just has to catch up. But then what do I know?

Now on to the other stuff. ("what there's more?" YUP!) If you read my post in the intros, you can skip this...
I used to roleplay a lot in high school. Then I graduated and all rping seemed to cease. Now doing my second try at post secondary in a field I might actually WORK in... I met Diandriel aka D. And she prodded and poked me (literally) for me to join Gaia and her fantasy rp. Well it got a snowball rolling and here we are.
The characters I play are of Anthro or quad or human (*GASP!*) ranging from just about anything my imagination can wrap around. But with my long absence from rping, my creative juices didn't get to flow. Now that the dam has been destroyed, it's all kinda flooding out now. It's kinda scary. So bear with me. I will probably accidentally just suddenly make a story out of a post >.< It's happened already in D's rp....

ok, I've written enough for today in this forum. See you ppls!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51 pm
Name: Muse Angelique Desre , just Muse works fine wink
Race: Snow Leopard
Sexuality: Staight
Likes: Hot guys, Loud music, dancing, night time, fall weather
Dislikes: Rude people, brussel sprouts, heat
Description: Shes 5'4 and lean and all around small lady. Her spots are dark grey/black with lavender centers. Her eyes are purple. and she has long silver hair she usually keeps back in a ponytail. She also has a small pair of demon like black wings on her back -she cant fly though-

Images: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/darkkiss/Zeurel_Musebk.png
[IMG]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/darkkiss/Muse_lantis.png  

Musebebe

Coffee Creamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:17 pm

User Image

Name- Felix
Species- Golden Jackal (Baisicly Platinum blonde, very light fur)
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Sexuality- I like boys.
Status- Taken
Likes- Boys, Boobs, food, fashion, furs, makeup art, art, painting, drawing, dancing, singing, running, wrestling, fighting, horror films, halloween, christmas, a russian, germany.
Dislikes- Bad smells, stuffy noses, fuir haters, gay haters, people who dont try to dress well, ugly fashion & costume wear, Bad Broadways, alot of hetero's ( no offence to you good guys/gals)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:45 pm
I'm Fu.

I'm really a bit of a hybrid, but I look enough like a full blown domestic cat to just call myself that. I can't be asked with being a cat/dog/wolf/horse/fox, guys.

I suppose I'm bisexual, guys and girls are pretty, but I'm a bit very taken by a certain fairy mouse.

And I like shiny things.  

Funa Spectrum

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:55 pm
I'm suprised I didn't post here yet.. Yet I havent been on Gaia for soo long because of school and work.

Name: Andrew McLeod
Species: Otter
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Body:Tall and thin because of his crazy fast motabolism. His tail nearly rouches the ground when straight.
His fur is a medium brown (Pretty close to a Domo-Kun brown) and his under-fur is white with a brownish tone.
Clothing: Wears normal jeans, a blue shirt and an un-buttoned trench coat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:41 am
Name: Ventarra
Species: Sciurus Carolinensis (Eastern Gray Squirrel)
Color: White with Gray Markings
Eyes: Green

User Image

User Image

More soon, check back.  

Ventarra

Wrath of Fenrir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:17 am
Komamura
Height: 5'9'
Weight: 180lb

http://data.furaffinity.net/art/komamura/1177386235.komamura_wof2.png