Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowgryf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:44 pm
Nui gauka dy fesh iyo ump iyojt.

I am Shadowgryf.
I thank you for your gracious salutations.

stare
Enh... Who my kidding?
LET'S ROCK!!!
scream

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
These ninjas approve of this message.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Slips into the new thread.- o-o

Nikui

Rampaging Kitten

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 pm
Please feel free to pose wherever you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:23 pm
Hello, I'm Mewz not drawing or picture of my fursona yet, but I'm working on it.

Thanks for letting me into this guild I love furries and to cuddle and chat with others like me.  

celticrose84

Firewolf81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:20 pm
blaugh Hey fellow Furries blaugh

The names Scott but all my friends call me Wolfy on account of me being a true blue furry through and through.

Anyhow, Its nice to be accepted into this lovely guild and mingle with all the lovely furry folks xd

Anyhow, I guess I should tell you all a little about me otherwise it would be a pretty suck intro now, wouldn't it wink

Right, I have been a furry my entire life, or so it seems. always had a obsession with wolves and foxes, even a s a kid as young as 4. sed to crawl around and growl, dig, howl at the moon and all that sort of stuff.

Anyhow, this continued up until and even through my teenage years. Eventually I became aware that I felt more like a wolf than a human and that this life was not really my life, but rather some transition period.

being the deeply spiritual being that I am, I decided o get regressive hypnotherapy and discovered that in a previous life I was a female wolf with two cubs that had died in a snow storm. This kinda explained a lot of why I felt so in tune with nature and animals and why I feel like a wolf in humans clothing.

There is a lot more to this tale, but for now, this serves as a introduction. If anyone is curious, let me know as I am always happy to share my thoughts on my life, death as a wolf and my life and death as a human. yep.....died before..suicide...came back. Ahh the troubles of life and living.

Anyhow, thats a little about me. Also I am a artist, a writer and a poet..I guess you could say those things are my escape from the mundane life that some furries must live in order to fulfill societies requirements as to what is considered normal and acceptable.

Regarded by many as quirky and weird, I'm sure you will all find me to be quite the friendly and open individual if anyone wishes to chat with me.

Take care Guys and Gals, nice meeting you all and GDAY from AUSTRALIA cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:18 am
I'm not necessarily new to this guild, a few years back I use to be on here and quite. I'm back and I like all the changes to gaia so far, I was mostly looking for a place to rp and meet new friends, so I came back here.

Michael is an rather new rp character of mine, I'm an artist, I think. I do do comissions for gold and heres a link to my stuff if you want to check it out...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crevanblackpaw/

Thank you and I hope to be welcomed here.  

MichaelValintine

Alexiel The Seraphim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 am
-waves-

names liaxel a kyubi, i have cookies and im an apprentice wizard

see ya round  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Hey, I'm lacey, right now I consider myself more of a fan than a fur, but once I educate myself, I think I will have it down. I alread have a fursona. My name is Fidem, and I am a hybrid, a Wolfdog. Arctic Wolf and a Siberian Husky. I am very happy to be accepted into this guild and hope to make lots of new friends. I love cuddling with furries!  

queenoftheokapis

Darth Andiron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:09 pm
g'day, i am an aussie wulf, so i guess i'm a dingo, call me 'bluey'.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Sarus. How are you guys?  

SarusWolf37226

. Yuri . Miko .

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:37 pm

*pads in quietly*

h-hello everyone. I'm Yuiko. Pleased to meet you! *bows and flicks tail*

=^.^=

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:10 pm
HEYO!!!? this is 'Bluey' again, my old acc. 'Darth Andiron' got hacked and so is now scrapped. on the upside.

i know my fusona!!!!!!

I am an Australian wild dog / wolf, otherwise known as the dingo.

you don't get to know why i'm a dog, unless we become friends and i trust you with my secrets.  

BlueytheDingo

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:30 pm
-Waves and smiles-

I'm a returnee, though most probably don't recognize me.
So'kay, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:43 pm
^_^  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:34 pm
I ya nikomu ne skazhu, chto ya robota lyublyu.

Hey! My name is PQ (or Pukie) and...my fursona's name is Teagan and I was invited by a friend and can't wait to get to know everyone. <333

User Image
I love robot, I love robot.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas