Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 pm
Elli strolled out of Forks High School, hauling her over-stuffed forest green messenger bag over her shoulder. I hope Katie doesn't mind if I'm a little late getting home Elli thought when she walked into the woods. She loved the smell of the forest right after it rained. I think I'm going to like it here she noted as she breathed in the humid air. Suddenly, she a rustling in the trees. Elli, sensing danger, changed into an oak tree. Then, an extremely pale, yet insanely beautiful girl came into sight. She had pitch-black eyes and long golden/black hair. Something about her reminded her of her foster-sister's boyfriend's friend's boyfriend, Edward. The girl suddenly sniffed the air, with a disgusted look on her face and looked right past Elli. Then, she spied her bag, lying on the ground. She walked towards it...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:09 pm
(I'm sorry, but I was wondering if I could change who I play? I would like to just play my original character, and not play Alice. I'll do Blake's intro now)

"Jurdaro!"
A tall boy was shouting what would seem like nonsense to a human. He was standing in the middle of a forest, flicking his wrist at a rabbit what was about 40 feet away from him. A slivery blast hit the rabbit dead on and threw it another 20 feet away from the boy, which was not the intended result. The boy swore under his breath. The spell was meant to stun the rabbit, not knock it backwards.
"You're still moving your wrist wrong, Blake. You're flicking them too much," An old man was getting up from the mossy ground. "You have to make it a more fluid motion."
"I know, I know," Blake said in frustration. The forest was already getting lighter, meaning morning was here. He had been practicing the spell almost the entire night. He immediately regretted speaking to his grandfather in such a harsh tone, after all, his grandfather had stayed out in the forest with him this whole time to try and teach him the stunning spell.
He looked back at the old man and said, "I'm sorry grandpa. Why don't you go on home? I'll stay until I get it right." His grandfather looked a little worried, to which Blake said, "Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. I may not know how to stun anyone yet, but I can still defend myself against anything that might come along!"
His grandfather smiled and said caringly, "I know you can. I'll see you at home then?" Blake nodded, and his grandfather snapped his fingers and disappeared from the forest.
Blake looked around again and spotted a squirrel on the ground. He sighed, and looked serious. "JURDARO!"

ohemgee x meow

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:25 pm

@ Keriea::
((Thank you. D; ))
((Oh, I assume your post refers to mine ? I'll reply, if it wasn't meant for me, I'll edit it. ))

----

Rei's back was to Bellmi, and her greeting didn't amuse her. Rei turned her hed slightly, just enough so she could see past her shoulder, not bothering to turn even an inch, "Hello," she hissed "What brings you here in the woods ? Not a common place for someone to be ..." It was an absolutely ignorant question to ask, after all, Rei could tell right away what Bellmi was. She wasn't an idiot. But hell, after being alone for so many days, a conversation wouldn't hurt.

So she dicided to play dumb just so she could start a conversation. If she started the conversation how she would normaly start one; someone who didn't know her, would think Rei was some type of maner-less burden. The 'first impression' quote would've been down the drain instantly.

----

@ ~Twilight x Angel~ ::
(( I wanna eat your character ! D:< ))
(( That's a compliment. xD ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:05 pm

((OOC: Why yes it was :O, and I think will run for chocolate's character is in the midst of this, too.))

She smiled, still hungry from not being able to feast on the stranger. Her scent was familiar...

"I'd say the same for you," Bellmi answered. "But tell me now, aren't you of our kind? You see, I'm on a sort of trip, and I was just off to eat. Would you care to join me?"

She licked her lips as she finished the sentence. Just thinking of feasting on flesh made her mouth water. Someone else had joined the presence, but she was neither human nor vampire. Her foul smell added on to her craving for real food.

"And what, might I ask, are you?"

((OOC: This last part is directed towards Will Run For Chocolate :O ))

Nekairu

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 pm

(( .. surprised .. ))

----

Rei turned to face Bellmi, " Yes, I am " She chuckled darkly, "And yes, I'd love to join you ..." She narrowed her eyes, studying Bellmi closely. And if, this girl turned out to be a traitor. Rei wouldn't mind having her for dinner. She wouldn't mind at all..

----

(( I wanna go for ~Twilight x Angel~'s, we'll have to split up. emo ))

(( This post is lame. xD To short for my taste. DD: ))
(( And don't say it isn't ! DD:< ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:17 pm
As Rosalie stepped out of her classroom to descend to her next class she couldn't help but sense the prescence of another vampire. She turned and saw a girl walking out the doors of the school.

Rosalie glared at the girl's back and made her way to her next class and took a seat next to her husband while the rest of the class filed in one by one.

xrukiababy_ORLYx

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 pm
When Callax arrived in Forks it was already evening. "Damn. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to start at school," she thought. It wasn't so much that she wanted to go to school, but she didn't want to prolong her misery either. If she started at Forks High one day earlier, it would be one less day she was regarded as an oddity; the new student; the absurdly strange one. More than once she'd been accused of being a hippie, because of her exuberant displays of affection, never mind that no hippie would dress the way she was now - Cally wore a ink black halter top, over a pair of fake snakeskin capris. She wore black flip-flops on her feet, and her reddish black hair tumbled down her back, glinting in the setting sun.

"So this is Forks." She'd stopped by the side of the road to get a better look at her new home. All of sudden, Cally smelled a strange scent in the air blowing towards her. The ridiculously appalling odour was wafting from the woods beside her. She spied a path leading from the highway into the trees, and debated whether or not to go investigate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:51 am
Name: Dante Armani
Real Age: 665
Age appears: 17
Race: Genie
Description: User Image
Dante comes from a ring of genies, although they are not like the typical genie you know. He does not come out of a bottle; in fact, you meet him by chance if he begins to flirt with you. He has a certain hate for ramen, and a distinct love for cliches.
Personality: He's a fool; jumping at any chance to flirt, he is the ultimate drama queen. Oddly, though, his attempts at romance are successful at the beginning, but die down because he falls for another. He is cunning at the arts of literature and music. Often speaks in odd French.
Diet: Loves Asian food; especially Birds Nest and Balut (eggs from ducks with fetus still inside). He has an average human's diet.
Special ability: His magic consists of being able to grant you three mortal wishes; therefore, you cannot ask for eternal life, more wishes, a unicorn, becoming a vampire etc. Wishes that restrict him to your own pleasures (ex. become my boyfriend) will not work either. He is not allowed to tell you he is a genie, so if you waste your three wishes on something accidental, you can't take them back. A few lucky people have guessed for themselves that he was a genie, and used those three wishes wisely.
Other: Bellmi and Dante have known each other for a long time before Bellmi was a vampire; they are considered cousins and know each others secrets. Bellmi has wished once that she could gain a boyfriend.

Nekairu

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:59 am

"Bellmi! Mon petite amie," Dante greeted with his arms in the air. "I didn't know my lovely maiden had come back from her trip."

His eyes were squinting, but his mouth was hanging open in a wide smile. His arms were still in the air. Dante didn't seem to mind, and didn't seem to care if others minded either. He closed in on Bellmi and reached in to give a hug.

"Mon petite petite amie, je t'aime! "

-------------------

Bellmi was close to being squished, and she was relatively surprised to see that Dante had arrived on the scene that she didn't even mind to rid herself of the opportunity to be hugged.

"Now is not the time," Bellmi hissed. "Gotta split; we have a lunch date, stranger."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:14 pm
Veronica sped out of the subdivision that her apartment was located in. The rain was starting to come down harder as she came into Forks. She searched the streets for a local quick mart.
As she pulled into a parking spot of the local Wal-Mart. She was surprised, 'as little as this town is, there is a Wal-Mart'.
She went inside the double automatic doors to see a lot of people in the checkout lines. Everyone seemed to want to go home, they were all shouting "There is a storm coming, I’ve got to get home." Veronica was in no rush, she knew a little rain wouldn’t hurt her. As she weaved in an out the aisle’s, she collected everything she needed, bath necessities, cleaning supplies, dog and cat food, and some movies.
She was basically the last one in the store (besides the employees). As the checkout lady scanned everything, slowly, Veronica overheard what she was saying to the bagging boy. "There are some weird people moving into Forks recently." Veronica gulped, 'was she talking about me, or is there others?'

MyLittleDecoy16

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Elli, who was still confused about the fact that the two girls could both be "hunting" here, when only the dark, scary looking one had a weapon, was taken aback when the blonde one directed a question towards her. Elli froze(which she was kind of already doing, considering her panicked, tree state). Elli saw a guy come up and hug the blonde girl - so Bellmi was her name- and started speaking French. Elli wondered why the boy would meet his friend all the way out here. Elli was scared to change back, but she knew that they would damage her more in her plant form than her human, and they probably would, considering the fact that Bellmi already knew she was there, and the other girl looked extremely deadly at the moment. So Elli clowly started to change back. Her leaves and branches were shrinking back and she got shorter. Her roots came out of the ground, becoming feet, and Elli saw that they were all staring at her. Elli was still extremely frightened, but shoved that emotion back, and timidly picked the excess leaves and twigs out of her hair. Then dusted off her jeans, and sighed. "Well, hello." Ellie said quietly. She leaned against the tree next to her.

((OOC: trick, please don't eat me... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:01 pm
(`trick- Thanks....I think...Haha, just kidding. I've never really roleplayed any one like Blake before, so I'm glad some one like him 4laugh )

Blake grimaced when he saw that the exact same thing that had happened to the rabbit, happened to the squirrel. It simply flew 20 feet away from him. His anger with himself boiled over. Why couldn't he get a simple stunning spell right? He had mastered countless spells in less than an hour, so why was he having such trouble with stunning something? He took his anger out by running after the squirrel that he had knocked back.
"Judaro, Judaro, Judaro, JUDARO!" He flicked his writs with every time he said the spell, but each time it just made the squirrel fly further and further back. Finally, he stopped, out of breath. The squirrel stayed where it was, not because it was stunned, but because it was scared to death to move, fearing that it would be thrown back if it moved again.
Blake took a deep breath, concentrating on the squirrel with all his might. I will get the spell right this time! He told himself. He concentrated on making his wrists move more fluidly, like his grandfather said. He closed his eyes and said, "Judaro," one more time. He opened his eyes just in time to see the squirrel, once again, fly backwards about 20 feet.
"DAMN IT!" Blake shouted as he ran after the squirrel. It may have been afraid to move when Blake was standing still too, but one he came rushing after it, the squirrel sprang back to life and rushed up the nearest tree.
Blake's anger was suddenly replaced by another feeling. He looked around the forest. He didn't see anyone, but he didn't have to, because he sensed them. His grandfather had trained him good and hard to recognize the feeling they gave all wizards. There were vampires near by.

ohemgee x meow

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:07 pm

'Stranger' the word echoed in her head. "My name is Rei ... yours ?" She said, as she carefully studied the male.

"Would you like me to leave you alone with --" She raised an eyebrow, "him for a few minutes ? Or will you like to go now for our lunch ?" She asked, waving her hand and making odd guestures. " .. Or as said, will I be going alone ? I wouldn't mind either way."

Rei turned slowly to notice the girl that had "So bravely", as many would put it, come out and greeted them. "Heh." They word escaped from her mouth instantly. "Hello" she hissed. Just as she had before to the other vampire. "Are you lost ... ?" Sarcasm filled her tone. "Or are you just out waiting for something to eat you ?"

A smell suddenly caught up with her, her eyes widened. This prevented her from messing with the girl's head any longer.
Someone else was here, all the different scents gave her a minor head-ache. The problem was she couldn't tell what it was. Maybe she was going insane after all; ... she defentaly needed her lunch to keep her sane.

---
(( s**t. D; My post is crap. Sorry, I'm still at a lost. ))

(( @ Will-Run-For-Chocolate; Alright. I won't. heart ;D ))
(( M'kay. Edited. I still won't eat you. No worries. ))

(( @ ~Twilight x Angel~; Welcome. To his picture, I was like: "He's kinda hawt. D;" )

(( EDIT: Hold on. I still haven't read everybody's. I know Will-Run-For-Chocolate replied. I will edit this and reply to your post in a moment. Hold on, 'kay? :B ))

((EDIT 2: Okay. everything's good now. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:25 pm
((@ 'trick: um ,is that scent that you're smelling referring to me, or somethin else???))  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:34 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
((@ 'trick: um ,is that scent that you're smelling referring to me, or somethin else???))

(( It's refered to Blake. :B According to ~Twilight x Angel~'s post Blake sensed the vampires. ))

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff