it sucked (*SLAP*)
View Results

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:34 pm
"Especially me!" Aysel rasped, trying to keep her voice down. "I'm suppose to be moving here with my cousin Bella, i thought maybe if you guysd wanted to, you could come with me. I heard there 's a lot going on with the vampires and werewovles, i want to help before people start getting killed,"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:04 am
"That sounds like a good idea. Where do you think we'll be staying? Are we gonna buy another house or something?" Said Airica, leaning back in her chair, lounging. She smelled the vampires, and stiffened, but didn't say anything, she knew well enough that Aysel could sense them too.

(Hey, Twisted, who are the other two people? Should we just make them up?)  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:29 am
(Yeah, i call earth though, plz?)
"Well, i'm going into looking at a house for you guys, but i have to stay at my cousins. But i'll use some of my Cromwel inheritance to pay for a hotel for you guys, is that okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:51 am
(Sure! Are we making them guys?)

"No, I think we can manage to pay for our own hotel room, Aysel, don't you worry about it." Said Airica firmly. "Besides, we've all got inheritances of our own."  

kanangirl123

Captain Yamato Sargosa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 pm
"Bella lets leave this airport as soon as we can" Edward lloked around searching for what he smelled, but he had lost the scent of what ever it was. "The smell I smelled was human, vampire or werewolf Bella."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:24 am
(yeah, it says so)
"Are you sure, Airca? I mean, i have no use for my inheritance, so i'd better put it to good use,"  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:49 am
"Well, come on then. Charlie's probably worried sick about me and he'll blame you for it somehow," Bella said looking up into Edward's gleaming copper eyes.

(He does have copper eyes, doesn't he?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 am
Susannah and Carlisle were still talking an hour later. "Oh Carlisle, I'm sorry I kept you this long." Susannah apologized. "Susannah, it's alright." Carlisle assured her. "I better get going, I need to get to work. I'll come over later though alright?" Susannah said. "OF course, bye" Carlisle said. Susannah went back to the FBI office to see if anything was happening. "Hey, Jess, what's up?" she asked. "Nothing, surprisingly we haven't had a case today" she replied. "If you need me I'll be in my office, I have some things that I have to do for school" Susannah said and went into her office.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm
(no, their topaz)
Aysel tapped her foot silently.
"I wonder where Bella is. She's supose to be here,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:50 pm
"Edward, wait. I just remembered I'm suppose to meet an old friend today."

(hey I was close on the color.)  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:54 pm
"I could say the same thing, don't worry about it!" Said Airica, grinning. "They'll be here in a minute, do I look normal?" She said jokingly, smoothing her hair down.

(And now I must make up a guy!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:19 pm
gaianame: kanangirl123
name: Leonardo (Leo)
race: human
element: Fire
appearance: User Image
bio: Leonardo was born into a rich family, but as seems the tradition, they were the victims of tragic accidents, but Leo sees them as murders. He lived off his inheritance for a few years, untill he met up with Airica and Aysel. He has lived with them for a few years now.
other: Leo and Airica are together, but prefer to keep it quiet, only Aysel and (Insert name of Earth guy here) know about them.  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:55 pm
(pm's ppl! pms!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:29 pm
(EEK! I'm sorry....should I leave it or pm it to you? redface )  

kanangirl123

ayakei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 am
Jane arrived in New york city at one in the morning. She dashed to catch her next flight then realized her efforts were wasted.

"im sorry to announce folks that we have a 2 hour layover. Sorry for the inconvenience." I could run there faster than this. Jane thought. The her eyes lit up. She disappeared into the crown and ran up to canada. She ran accross the counrty side. She made it to seattle in 2 days. She fed that night. Then proceeded cautiously down to forks.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff