Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack needs to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:07 pm
Eruravenne
Kite Azure
Eruravenne
Kite Azure
Eruravenne
Hey! Don't be hating on X-Play! I like that show and I'm planning on forcing Adam to marry me someday. ninja

Anyway, just cause they don't like something you do is no reason to be nasty. They hate A LOT of stuff. Just deal with it. You don't have to act like babies about it. Who cares if Adam and Morgan dislike .hack? You sound like those horribly annoying people on the X-Play boards who whine about how they gave DBZ games low scores and how they made fun of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Good lord... rolleyes

(Note: I realize this post will probably make a lot of you hate me. Oh well.)
If you like X-Play you're pretty dumb. Adam is a d**k and all they do on that show is bash anime games and RPGs ang give sports games and games with no damn story whatsoever great ratings.

Hey, what's with the name-calling? I didn't call anyone names. Sure, I said you're ACTING like babies and annoying X-Play board people, but I didn't say you ARE those things. Name-calling is totally unnecessary and you're only proving my point further by doing it.

There is no reason to take the opinions stated on a television show this personally. It's ridiculous. You are more than welcome to dislike the show, but calling people who have opposing veiws "dumb" is just childish.

Dumb isn't a name it's an attribute.

Well, aren't you smart? I like how you couldn't come up with anything to say to me besides that. How cute. Ok, I'm done. Think whatever you want. I've stated my thoughts and now I'm bored with this. *yawn*
Why are you getting so defensive?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 pm
Eruravenne
Hey! Don't be hating on X-Play! I like that show and I'm planning on forcing Adam to marry me someday. ninja

Anyway, just cause they don't like something you do is no reason to be nasty. They hate A LOT of stuff. Just deal with it. You don't have to act like babies about it. Who cares if Adam and Morgan dislike .hack? You sound like those horribly annoying people on the X-Play boards who whine about how they gave DBZ games low scores and how they made fun of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Good lord... rolleyes

(Note: I realize this post will probably make a lot of you hate me. Oh well.)

Hey, this thread was probably created so that we can defend the series this guild was based on with all the colorful words and expressions we want. Stop acting like an old lady, and let us b***h!  

Puppetry

Sharkz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:39 am
Oh look at everyone flaming each other over a TV show. Grow up. Wooptedo a TV show told you your favorite game deserves to die. Imagine if this happened everytime .hack got a bad review

I appreciate that you disagree with them. But so far your responses make you sound like your not even in double didgets agewise. Welcome to the real world where using teh powerz of teh internets people can say anything.

Then again it certainly sounds like the end of the .hack world.

About half the MMO community slanders SWG my old favorite game and i don't respond. That's because i know it's good. I dont need to prove it to some 13 year-old WoW players whose parents pay the fees.

pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 am
DO NOT WATCH X-PLAY!!!
Way back in the day, before Morgan ever showed up and Adam was actually a serious minded reviewer it was a great show (was also going by another name, but forgot it). I remember back then they actually like RPGs, even recommended Planescape Torment (which I only got because of them, and was happy to)
Now they are completely at the mercy of whichever company gives them the most money to recommend their game, and sadly .hack can't afford those kind of bribes.
People need to learn to buy games based off of unbiased information (which honestly is near impossible to find) instead of listening to SOMEBODY'S OPINION which they take as the gospel instead of what it is, AN OPINION!
Thank you for your time, and remember to think for yourselves.
(Which I'm assuming most of you can do, as you are in a guild for a cult-classic game instead of the Halo guild blaugh )  

Crimson_Skeith

Dragomew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:55 pm
It's just a TV show...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:57 am
Aquatic Princess Rika
It's just a TV show...

But they were hating on .Hack. gonk  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Sharkz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:11 am
XxGrieverxX
Aquatic Princess Rika
It's just a TV show...

FAIL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:03 am
Sharkz
XxGrieverxX
Aquatic Princess Rika
It's just a TV show...

FAIL

gonk  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Sharkz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:44 am
XxGrieverxX
Sharkz
XxGrieverxX
Aquatic Princess Rika
It's just a TV show...

FAIL

gonk

Aww its ok. I was joking sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:24 am
X-Play is usually harsh with games anyway  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

R34L

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:25 am
damn x-play......oh well i still like watching it, its only what they think....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:46 am
well....... they do have a point i would really like it if there was a world game  

Yoshi400x7

Sharkz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 am
Yoshi400x7
well....... they do have a point i would really like it if there was a world game

QFT  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:49 am
Sharkz
XxGrieverxX
Sharkz
XxGrieverxX
Aquatic Princess Rika
It's just a TV show...

FAIL

gonk

Aww its ok. I was joking sweatdrop

Yay! I don't fail! :D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 am
yay! I'm not alone (I saw this while on the phone and watch it everytime it replayed. I hated X-play for dissing all my games, but hell, opinions XD)  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff