Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro walked up to Logen, his face uncertain. "Have we met before? I seem to remember your face from someplace." His beige cloak danced in the wind, contrasting his statue-esque demeanor.

(Hehe... references much?)

*Logen smiled ... evily... and said:*

"not as far as i know no!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:01 pm

"Well we met now. Yoshiro." He swung around Logen, putting a kunai to her neck. "Remember that name, for it is superior to you."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:42 pm

puts a kunai to yoshiro's neck "put the kunai down now!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 pm

keal walks up removeing his hood reveling a stunning face mard bye age and scars "children stop this now."

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:00 pm

keeps his kunai up "put ur kunai down or i'll kill u"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 pm

"ok than.. hiden sand jutsu: megalith sand being." a creature about the sise of a man apears between the group with its multible arms it pushes the others away from eatch other and onto the ground "thoughs who disobay me will get detention or worse that is your one and only warning."

King Phar

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:04 pm

"Hehehehe..." He poofed away, revealing a pile of sand. He reappeared a distance away. "We're all scoundrels, aren't we? I was just saying 'Hello.'"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:10 pm

throughing a kuni at him "get in class boy."

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:11 pm

moves in the wy and catches the kunai "that wasnt very nice" ~mangeckyou sharingan!~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:15 pm

smileing "i don't have to be." flipping over his robes fall to the ground him gon from them he apears in mummy like wrapings a long glass blade to his neck "now than drop the kuni."

King Phar

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 pm

He lifted a hand, and sand sprayed in Sasuke's eyes. "You're going to have to do better than that. You can release him, sensei. I'm off to class." He disappeared.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:21 pm

~clone disappears~ i'm sorry... but are u trying to threaten me??" ~holds his own blade out

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

letting the kid after letting the blade cut lightly into the side of his neck anof to draw blood but not hert him verry mutch he said "now get to class."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:23 pm

*a large amount of water floods the whole entire akatsuki academy more then the amount of water in the entire sea*heh.......................so they were right..........seems like akatsuki did make an academy...................its full of crime makers i see.........i better stop this academy from progressing any more*dissapears in water*

iIve

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:25 pm

IVE1216
*a large amount of water floods the whole entire akatsuki academy more then the amount of water in the entire sea*heh.......................so they were right..........seems like akatsuki did make an academy...................its full of crime makers i see.........i better stop this academy from progressing any more*dissapears in water*
~puts his hands on the water and it turns to fire~ "hehehe nice try"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces