Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Movie of a Life Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
  I hate you Walt-J-Rimmer
  JUS' GIMME' THE GOLD!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:18 pm
(umm ususally later...i think)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm
(Wha? Gaggaawuugga!? No. Me no understand)  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:26 pm
The TV came back on and flashed an old man's face. He had white hair and a short beard. He was an old African American man that wore glasses and had a small mustache. You couldn't see his eyes but his expression looked very serious from the short blip you see. then the TV goes to static.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:29 pm
"that...was...freaky" she said then looks around the room, she turns back to the tv and turns it off  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:32 pm
suddenly sam's phone rings again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:33 pm
she jumps her heart beating fast "its just the phone" she said to herself, she walks out of the room and picks up the phone "hello?"  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:36 pm
clints voice can be heard faintly. "hey sam whats up hey listen has weird creepy stuff been happening to you all night?" he paused a moment wondering what shed say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm
she bites her bottom lip "yes really strange things have been happening.....why, did it happen to you too?" she walks over and looks out the window then sits down on the couch, phone by her ear  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 pm
*slips on a banana peel, landing on a pie*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:59 pm
(u dont understand what?)  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm
(hey is walt even on?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm
(me? Yes) The director gets up. "Ok, where is he? He's always late and he's been the biggest pain to get to act. we have to be on location in an hour and we still have some more scenes to finish! I'll fire him! I will!" He starts going around asking if anyone has heard from him. (It's the guy who plays Johnny.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:29 pm
(lol sry XD)she puts the phone down and walks off the set "yea thats true hes always late" she takes a sip of her water and looks around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:34 pm
(he he he still even 2 for 2 walt nobudy likes you because one of the votes that is for you is by you lol)  

King Phar

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces