Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:34 pm
*he ignores the stares his fox appendages are drawing to him and walks towards his class*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:24 pm
*he begins to emit a muffled sort of snorring, and his glasses sort of slide up his nose, pressing into his forhead. That will make a odd indentation when he gets up...*  

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:31 pm
*he arrives in his classroom*
Teacher: You're late Ram
Ram: Bite me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:17 pm
Polio
Stopping by the small shelf that held the scrolls and books, eyes flicker to the boy handing over the scroll and smiled; Nodding, "Thanks. And yea, I could use some help, Please."

"No prob. What'cha need?" Hayato asked as he looked up at the self. His eyes didnt let on much and he normally wore no expression. He didnt think anything was boring...He just didnt like to have differant moods.  

Sike Redwolf

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:23 pm
*he sits in his seat and listens to the teachers lecture on Bunshin no Jutsu* Man, I've already heard this lecture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:32 pm
Hayato Sakashi
Polio
Stopping by the small shelf that held the scrolls and books, eyes flicker to the boy handing over the scroll and smiled; Nodding, "Thanks. And yea, I could use some help, Please."

"No prob. What'cha need?" Hayato asked as he looked up at the self. His eyes didnt let on much and he normally wore no expression. He didnt think anything was boring...He just didnt like to have differant moods.
She looked back at the shelf, "Help to put this books and scrolls back on there." Then without warning she placed a few of the books in his arms before kneeling and placing the rest on the floor. Polio then started to put them back on the shelf, closing her eyes. "so. Are you a new student or something?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:36 pm
Polio
Hayato Sakashi
Polio

She looked back at the shelf, "Help to put this books and scrolls back on there." Then without warning she placed a few of the books in his arms before kneeling and placing the rest on the floor. Polio then started to put them back on the shelf, closing her eyes. "so. Are you a new student or something?"

Hayato caught the books and scrolls and placed them in the back of the shelf. He then looked at her and said.
"Yeah I am. I just came in today. What are all these for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:40 pm
*he ignores the entire lecture and is one of the first people out when it finishes* Man, that's all we ever do. Lecture lecture lecture. *he walks down the hallway towards the library, again ignoring the stares/whispering/snickering being caused by his foxness*  

Rammenstein

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:56 pm
"Basicly to learn. Some of the scrolls have jstsu's written on them to help you learn...others just random stuff about the history of Konoha and things." She finished with the books and stood looking at him holding out her hand. "I'm Kit, but people mostly call me Polio."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:01 pm
*he walks into the library and looks around, happy to see that only 2 other people were in there and that they seemed to be busy putting scrolls away. He goes to one of the shelves and looks through the scrolls they have there*  

Rammenstein

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:05 pm
"Oh well...Im Hayato." He replied he then looked over at the new kid who stopped by.
"Cool....Foxish." It was all he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:09 pm
*he finds an interesting scroll labled "Advanced Jutsus", sits down and starts reading it*  

Rammenstein

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:10 pm
"Well...That was differant." Hayato said. He yawned and turned back to Polio.
"So...WHY do they call you that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:13 pm
*mutters as he reads, commiting the jutsus to memory* This is a nice one. And this one too. Ooo, I like this one.  

Rammenstein

Sike Redwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:18 pm
Hayato sighes and before Polio can answer he goes over to the fox kid.
"Im Hayato. What are you reading?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces