Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Banners Anyone? (MORE Updates for SamuraiHuynh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 pm
I'm getting a Japanese Ps3 for all the Japanese ps2 games and the fact the ps3 is region free and I'm a huge import gamer. I'm looking forward to future A.C.E. games to come out on the ps3.
I'll get a wii after a ps3 and 360 is last on agenda due to brick rates and the fact in time due their exclusives will hit pc shelves.

On another note I got a freaking sweet deal 90 dvd+r disks for $30 so now I can put Lucky Star and all other anime I have on my pc to them and watch them on my tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Nice! I love my PS3. If I could only understand Japanese, I would totally import some Japanese games. Probably a crapload of dating sims. >.> 30 bucks for 90 CD-R is nice!!  

00NINE-1
Crew

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:41 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Nice! I love my PS3. If I could only understand Japanese, I would totally import some Japanese games. Probably a crapload of dating sims. >.> 30 bucks for 90 CD-R is nice!!

for Jp ps2 dating sims you would have to get a Jp ps3 to play them but you could play Na Ps3 games. I plan to get a bunch of Jp Ps2 games with my Jp Ps3 this fall mainly SRW and SD Gundam with A.C.E. 2 & 3 since 3 took out a few series I'd like to play from. It was the first time ever from a shitty place like deals I found something nice. Wish I would have gone there a couple of weeks before because they had 52 stacks goin for $5.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:56 pm
=(UV)= Nero
SamuraiHuynh

for Jp ps2 dating sims you would have to get a Jp ps3 to play them but you could play Na Ps3 games. I plan to get a bunch of Jp Ps2 games with my Jp Ps3 this fall mainly SRW and SD Gundam with A.C.E. 2 & 3 since 3 took out a few series I'd like to play from. It was the first time ever from a shitty place like deals I found something nice. Wish I would have gone there a couple of weeks before because they had 52 stacks goin for $5.

Hopefully in the future, they will release some PS3 dating sims. I would totally get a JP ps2 to play some of the anime games that never get release here. 52 for 5 bucks! Holy Crap!  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:46 pm
=(UV)= Nero
I'm getting a Japanese Ps3 for all the Japanese ps2 games and the fact the ps3 is region free and I'm a huge import gamer. I'm looking forward to future A.C.E. games to come out on the ps3.
I'll get a wii after a ps3 and 360 is last on agenda due to brick rates and the fact in time due their exclusives will hit pc shelves.

On another note I got a freaking sweet deal 90 dvd+r disks for $30 so now I can put Lucky Star and all other anime I have on my pc to them and watch them on my tv.
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

I got 100 DVD+R's for 50 bucks here in Australia. I always run my anime off onto discs and watch them, if they are in AVI format anyway.

I know a good program you can get for lossless quality when you watch it on TV (Due to TV's resolutions being bigger, they tend to kinda get Jaggedy lines and stuff), PM if you want it ^^.

...waiting for Episode 15 of Lucky Star now xP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 pm
SamuraiHuynh
=(UV)= Nero
SamuraiHuynh

Hopefully in the future, they will release some PS3 dating sims. I would totally get a JP ps2 to play some of the anime games that never get release here. 52 for 5 bucks! Holy Crap!
User Image

If you get a Action Replay I heard you can have a cheat on to disallow disc regions, so you would be able to play Japanese PS2 games on a American/European/Australian PS2.

It seems to me that Dating sims are more popular in the handheld system these days, alot have been released on GBA and DS in Japan, with some on the way for Wii.

Onicept
Captain

Akiraluckystar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:57 am
I like hand held dating sims but they just don't seem to me to have the impact of the actual main console ones, I mean Ive played most of the dating sims in my life on the PC or PS2 whether it be something like Kanon or a simple made up one that rocks  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 am
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
=(UV)= Nero
SamuraiHuynh

User Image

If you get a Action Replay I heard you can have a cheat on to disallow disc regions, so you would be able to play Japanese PS2 games on a American/European/Australian PS2.

It seems to me that Dating sims are more popular in the handheld system these days, alot have been released on GBA and DS in Japan, with some on the way for Wii.

Oh yeah! The DS is also region-free. The only place I know to get imported game is Play-asia but it expensive.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:26 am
I'm hopefully going to get a Wii

(I would also make banners if I were good enough, sorry that I'm not)I'd like to be able to help out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm
Since we're talking about games:

User [i]Anime Online[/i] from [i]AnimeSuki[/i]
Media Create, which tracks weekly best selling video games in Japan, has reported that the DS game 真・らき☆すた 萌えドリル ~旅立ち~ (Shin Lucky☆Star Moe Drill: Tabidachi) has hit #3 in the sales chart between 21 May to 27 May. Check out the game OP.

Supposedly it's a brain training game with a story attached as well as otaku elements like a tsundere quiz to test how tsundere you are. It also uses the drama seiyuus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're going to quote, take out the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tags from the image. It's a page-stretcher.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:17 pm
0ceanBlue
Since we're talking about games:

User [i]Anime Online[/i] from [i]AnimeSuki[/i]
Media Create, which tracks weekly best selling video games in Japan, has reported that the DS game 真・らき☆すた 萌えドリル ~旅立ち~ (Shin Lucky☆Star Moe Drill: Tabidachi) has hit #3 in the sales chart between 21 May to 27 May. Check out the game OP .

Supposedly it's a brain training game with a story attached as well as otaku elements like a tsundere quiz to test how tsundere you are. It also uses the drama seiyuus

User Image

Yeah, I have played the first Moe Drill game, as this is the new sequel to it. The only real added new bonuses is the ability to do it on Wi-Fi, instead of just by yourself, as well as some new questions.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:22 pm

Here a mosaic of Konata, I made it using a mosaic program. It kinda hard to see. You have to be at a distance to make out everything. I'm still working at it.

On another note, that game looks interesting. I read it like Brain age sorta.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:27 pm
SamuraiHuynh

Here a mosaic of Konata, I made it using a mosaic program. It kinda hard to see. You have to be at a distance to make out everything. I'm still working at it.

On another note, that game looks interesting. I read it like Brain age sorta.
User Image

That's pretty cool. Yeah it is like brain age except...more fun and not aimed at adults.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:52 pm
I may import it and look for some translation guide whenever I can get enough money.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:28 pm
SamuraiHuynh
I may import it and look for some translation guide whenever I can get enough money.
User Image

Wow, way off topic and no banners. Lol.

The same could be said about the Moderator forum, but it is OK.

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces