Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacob or edward with bella?
  edward
  jacob
View Results

Addicted2Strbucks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 am
The person i despise the most is victoria!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:54 am
mmmmmm I dont dispise anyone I just hate their actions 3nodding
Like Jake getting Bella in trouble, Edward leaving her, Bella leading Jake on 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

meggy_magic515

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:41 pm
I dispise JACOB the most  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 pm
well if its open-ended then i hate jane!!!!!! she... tortured... edward...... *goes and has a tantrum* .... and felix scared me... he said "dibbs" crying ... and CHARLIE WAS KINDA MEAN!! when jacob kis-- oh wait. thats in eclipse. nevermind. jacob was just misled. in fact i kinda feel sorry for him. but its still edward all the way. edward and bella. bella and edward. i mean, it has a ring to it.  

kikatou

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:20 pm
I don despise anybody, I just prefer Jacob.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:33 pm
Okay the person in new moon that pisses me off the most is Edward because he just leaves! That was absolutly mean. I love Jacob hes my favorite because he loves bella and hed do anything for her. Edward would to but he just left. I dont know why everybody hates Jake he never did anything wrong. Yeah he kissed Bella but still. Everybody thinks hes selfish but i think differently hes just following his heart. What would you do if you were in a situation that you loved someone so much but they loved someone else?

punk-rock-xx

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:11 pm
I don't really despise anyone.. ok maybe Jane when she tortured poor Edward.
But after reading Eclipse, Jacob is starting to get on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:47 pm
personally i think jakes to....um.....pushy in a way with bella but then again its not his fault he loves her so much....thats mostly edwards fault
but i still perfer edward and bella  

-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:30 pm
>.< What's with all the hate?! Can we PLEASE stop with the hate posts? I'm getting real sick of them! How about we just take the one thing out of the equation that everyone seems so hung up about?

GO AWAY BELLA.

And by the way, it's a love triangle. Someone's going to be unhappy, and it's most likely going to be Jacob. I actually feel sorry for the guy. I don't hate him, because I can't bring myself too.

Can anyone please look a little deeper?

Jacob loves Bella; and he wants her to realize that she does too, which she eventually does. He doesn't want to admit that it's a lost cause because he really and truly does love her. No one wants to lose the one they love; but at the end of Eclipse notice that he does accept the fact that Bella loves Edward and he's willing to just be friends with her. Now that takes a lot. Jacob honestly wants Bella to be happy, and even if it does break him, he's willing to let her go.

Now, I don't really hate anyone in this series. Sure, a few characters creep me out a little; like Jane. But I don't hate any of them.

So, how about we stop with the hate? I'm sure plenty of people are getting tired with having to put up with it.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:34 pm
Its not that I despise Jacob but I don't love him as much as I love Edward....there is no one better for Bella than Edward Cullen.... heart wink  

Moonlit Vampire

Zirumi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:36 pm
I'm more okay with Jacob after finally reading New Moon twice...and hating Bella more and more. I mean, she is a normal person, so what can I expect? But...she also doesnt act her age. She usually acts much older, but I'm surprised that she is reverting to her age so late in the series  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:41 pm
punk-rock-xx
Okay the person in new moon that pisses me off the most is Edward because he just leaves! That was absolutly mean. I love Jacob hes my favorite because he loves bella and hed do anything for her. Edward would to but he just left. I dont know why everybody hates Jake he never did anything wrong. Yeah he kissed Bella but still. Everybody thinks hes selfish but i think differently hes just following his heart. What would you do if you were in a situation that you loved someone so much but they loved someone else?
I was in that situation actually, along with a few other girls that same night. But i backed off, because he was going out*ha other girls didnt and I'm not their friends anymore* but I was loyal to the girlfriend. It's the same thing Bella was in, and Jake was the girl that went too far. I mean, yeah, Edward left, so now he deals with Jake. How did they know if he was coming back? But Bella kept trying to make her side clear and he was being stubborn. So he has to deal with his consequences. its all confusing me @_@  

Zirumi

VompIr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:20 pm
..+.Shadows-Kat.+..
WOW, OK

1. Jacob might be selfish, but its because he loves Bella
2. Edward was the butt in the majority of the book, New Moon. He was the one that pushed her to Jacob in the first place by leaving her
3. if you say Jacob wants her all to himself, think about Mike Newton, hes no differant, Jacobs just nicer
4. Yes i agree he is pretty stupid for letting bella lead him on like that

which takes me to whom I despise the most

GO DIE STUPID BELLA SWAN!!!!

1. being selfish is not LOVE! that is being POSSESIVE! he views bella as a object which he wants. (as proven with the competition for her, she becomes a prize not a person)
2. Edward did what he did because he saw himself as a threat to bella and wanted to make her safe. Yes Yes very stupid thing but alot of people do this to the person they love cause they want to keep them safe.
3. yah yah mike newton wants her, but the difference here is that he doesn't want her as a possesion.
4. Ok i really hate people being angry at bella for her actions in New Moon and Eclipse. has nobody every had two people that they cared about but they were forced to choose but didnt want to. so you try to make it work but only find that things get worse.. Come on, the biggest person who is a jerk is Jacob. Yah Edward was one in the begining because he wasn't helping but he came around.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:13 am
scream I loathe and detest Jacob and the rest of the dogs scream
They make me angry with their obnoxiousness in bellas life...Bleh!!!! DIE WEREWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:14 am
I believe jake honestly loves bella. edward comes off as selfesh and causes most of the problems, but look at it this way they are all at fault.

I don't hate anyone, I don't prefer edward... I prefer jake I don't think he's better for bella though.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff